It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Turkish Intelligence Chief wants ISIS and for Russia to stay out

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Came across this on an iffy news site and then went searching for a better one. I don't know about this site,if someone can point me in a better direction i would appreciate it. Or let me know if this site is legit or not.

In this article the Turkish intelligence chief is saying that he wants Russia to stop and let ISIS grow. He thinks that ISIS is a good thing. So why are we backing up these morons? They WANT A Caliphate. They want the old Ottoman Empire back. Thats like us saying we want the Roman Empire back! You can't go back. I just think we have been backing the wrong people for many years now,and its coming home to roost on us. The terror attacks on us and other western nations are not because of jealousy,its revenge for us being involved in their affairs. It is time for us to make some really hard decisions on the ME and stick with it.

www.awdnews.com... y-and-we-are-optimistic-about-the-future

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 11:58 PM
link   
They are complicit.

we have been and are being played like fiddles, either via ignorance or complicity.

this needs to end.

by their actions/inaction you will see who really has your best civilian interests at heart, and who's just stalling for time.

watch carefully

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 12:50 AM
link   
I hope Turkey's membership of NATO gets suspended. Let them fight it out with Russia on their own.

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 05:11 AM
link   
Good god...

You got to wonder why this thread was created when the op calls the site in question iffy... Even more so when the link doesnt even work.

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 05:39 AM
link   
Here is the working link from OP :

Source from OP

Turkish intelligence chief: Putin's intervention in Syria is against Islam and international law, ISIS is a reality and we are optimistic about the future

“ISIS is a reality and we have to accept that we cannot eradicate a well-organized and popular establishment such as the Islamic State; therefore I urge my western colleagues to revise their mindset about Islamic political currents, put aside their cynical mentalité and thwart Vladimir Putin's plans to crush Syrian Islamist revolutionaries,” Anadolu News Agency quoted Mr. Fidan as saying on Sunday.

Fidan further added that in order to deal with the vast number of foreign Jihadists craving to travel to Syria, it is imperative that ISIS must set up a consulate or at least a political office in Istanbul.

That news have also been reported on a Greek news on 18/11/2015

Greek Source

Google Translate Greek Source

Regards

Seed
edit on 25-11-2015 by Seed76 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 05:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Seed76

Isnt this the same guy who worked on behalf of Iran on the black market to bypass sanctions? Also the false flag info to gain justification to go into syria?

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 06:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

Isnt this the same guy who worked on behalf of Iran on the black market to bypass sanctions?

I do not know if the Chief of the National Intelligence Organization of Turkey worked on behalf of Iran. or are you reffering to Turkish International Cooperation and Development Agency which he was the head of it from 2003 to 2007. ?

Also the false flag info to gain justification to go into syria?

Apparently was a Controversie back in 2014 according to wiki

In 2014, voice recordings, where he, foreign minister Davutoğlu, Deputy Chief of Staff, Lt. Gen. Yasar Güler, and other military personnel discusses a potential false flag incursion into Syria, was leaked to YouTube and shared across Twitter. The event resulted in the Turkish government blocking access to Twitter, then YouTube, and finally the DNS servers of Google DNS and OpenDNS.[10] In the voice recording, he is heard saying, to a military personnel, "... f legitimacy [of a possible incursion into Syria] is an issue, I can simply send a few men there [across the Syria-Turkey border] and have them launch missiles over to us. Legitimacy is not a problem. Legitimacy can be manufactured." Seymour Hersh later linked what was said in this leaked meeting with CIA-Erdoğan dealings on Syria.[11]

Regards

Seed

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 06:09 AM
link   

No he acted on behalf of iran (with approval of edrogen) to help them bypass sanctions via turkey.

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 06:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

No he acted on behalf of iran (with approval of edrogen) to help them bypass sanctions via turkey.

And?

ISIS and Iran are not related, they are enemies.

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 06:30 AM
link   

Doing a fast search i came with this. Is that what you are referring ?

At the heart of the corruption scandal is Turkey's gold-for-oil trade with Iran. According to the claims, Turkey made this deal in order to bypass US-EU sanctions on Iran, and Turkish state-owned Halkbank acted as the main agent of the money transfer, in a complex web explained well in Al-Monitor.

In February 2012, MIT head Hakan Fidan, a confidant of Erdogan, was called by an Istanbul prosecutor to testify as part of an investigation into the Kurdistan Workers Party (PKK). This was, as The New York Times then reported, ''the latest round in a power struggle between the country's security forces and its intelligence agency.'' It was also widely interpreted as a power struggle between pro-Gulen police/judiciary and the AKP. Since then, Erdogan's supporters complain of a ''parallel state'' within the state, which allegedly acts according its own internal hierarchy and uses state power for its own purposes.

I really have hard time to understand where you getting at ? Are you saying that the Chief of the National Intelligence Organization of Turkey is corrupt and acted under the orders of Erdogan?

Regards

Seed

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 06:32 AM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

Is there any chance you will actually read the conversation before interjecting and completely missing the discussion? Go back, read, then comment.

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 06:41 AM
link   
I saw in a news report that they "ISIS" are selling oil to Turkey.

Inside Isis Inc: The journey of a barrel of oil

edit on 25-11-2015 by Paradeox because: Editing.

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 06:45 AM
link   

I just find it hypocritical to accuse turkey of being a bad guy while ignoring iran, syria, russia etc. Just like a lot of countries buying oil from isis but people only mentioning turkey.

Accusing turkey of supporting isis while russia attacks all groups but isis.

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 06:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok

originally posted by: Xcathdra

And?

ISIS and Iran are not related, they are enemies.

They are, but having ISIS at large serves Iran's purposes by creating chaos Iran can take advantage of. ISIS creates a way they can swing the balance of power in the ME in favor of Shi'a over Sunni.
edit on 25-11-2015 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 07:21 AM
link   

You really want to go there ? Are you really want to discuss "Sultan-Erdogans" dreams of a revived Ottoman Empire ? In fact Russia doing more than what Turkey ever try to do. Turkey instead of attacking ISIS attacked the Kurds. The Kurds were fighting against ISIS. There is a simple reason why Turkey does not attack ISIS. ISIS been supported and tolerated by the Turkey. Even the Chief of the National Intelligence Organization of Turkey openly supports the creation of a Chalifate. And he is not saying that without the support of "Sultan-Erdogan". Its not coincidence when he mentioned

Fidan further added that in order to deal with the vast number of foreign Jihadists craving to travel to Syria, it is imperative that ISIS must set up a consulate or at least a political office in Istanbul.

Every country that is involved has its own interests in mind. Turkey currently is in a spotlight because :

1. Openly supports ISIS.

2. Shot-down a Russian Jet, because they have US-NATO to back them up.

Russia although has its own interests in the area, done more against ISIS than the whole coalition sofar. But that its a topic for another thread. this thread here is about the sayings of the Chief of Turkish Intelligence.

Regards

Seed

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 07:41 AM
link   

Russia isn't bombing ISIS? Where do you get that? What source is saying that? Russia is supposed to be bombing anyone against Assad if you listen to the propaganda.Russia has asked where they are supposed to bomb to get to ISIS and the US won't even tell them that. So they went on and bombed according to their intelligence.What does anyone expect? No one was SERIOUSLY bombing ISIS till Russia jumped in anyway! What 3 years of dragging our feet and we aren't even hitting the convoys or oil plants ,much less their camps. So who are we fooling? We WANT ISIS to succeed over there. We are as bad as they are.

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 11:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Dimithae

The US isn’t going to abandon Turkey because what Turkey is doing is in tune with an American covert operation.

Only if the people keep harping on Turkey will the US do something but the MSM wont label Turkey the dog we all know it is therefore Obama will back Turkey up.

Turkey is doing the dirty work by supporting ISIS and Americas wants that

The only thing that can be done is if Russia and Syria, Iran, Hezbollah kicks ISIS's and those other puppet terrorists butt

edit on 25-11-2015 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 11:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

We all know that Turkey is not alone in supporting ISIS. They are a major contender due to having a border that is easy for ISIS to cross and providing health care for their fighters etc. But here is the real problem.Turkey is stupid enough to have aspirations of reviving the Ottoman caliphate.It is not going to happen.There would be no world peace after that. There is issues with what Turkey did as well on shooting down this plane. I believe that the pilots were NOT supposed to survive and thats why their were Turkmen that Erdogan claims are just simple nomads,come to find out are fighters for ISIS and were shooting at the ejected pilots. One of the pilots survived anyway and he is telling a different story to what happened.

www.mirror.co.uk...

The pilot is saying there was NO warning,and that they were in Syrian airspace the whole time. Now since there are a bunch of satellites roaming around up there,we should find out pretty quick where the plane really was during its flight.

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 06:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Dimithae

A reporter is now in a deep dark Turkish jail for finding and then publishing court documents that prove the leadership in Turkey is in complete control of ISIS. They founded them, completely supply and order them to attack what when. I hope Putin flattens every Government headquarters in Turkey.

Putin knows they are behind the ISIS problem. He just needs that fact to be openly known a lot more than it is before he can show his cards just yet. He needs NATO and the U.S. to say well Turkey, your on your own now. Then its beat down time.

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 07:05 PM
link   
edit on 25-11-2015 by OhOkYeah because: website malfunction

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join