It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

God catastrophically guides me

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 02:53 AM
link   
So yes I believe in some sort of intelligent force in the universe and I choose to call it god. I honestly don't know what it is but its real and it speaks to me through actions and novelty/ synchronicity.

Often I find myself in positions asking this god force to guide me in my affairs. However the god force chooses to catastrophically guide me. What I mean is if I am on the wrong path a life catastrophe will initiate change out of my control and novelty will take over and realign me.

I have this little thing called following novelty. Noticing the inconsistency and abnormalities in life and looking into them for deeper meaning.

It's through this novelty that I am able to decipher gods messages and see his symbolism directly as if he was were speaking to me.

Good luck with this one.

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 03:01 AM
link   
a reply to: onequestion

Because god is a cheeky monkey.....literally.

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 03:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: boymonkey74

Because god is a cheeky monkey.....literally.

I was hoping for delightfully witty banter but of the more sophisticated version.

I can speak to any 4 year old for comments about poop and monkeys! I know your better than that!
edit on 11/23/2015 by onequestion because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 03:12 AM
link   
It looks like you are on the straight and narrow cobble path on a slight uphill incline back to Heaven (the Source).

The more you keep Him on your thoughts, the more He is able to give you an easy life path back to Him.

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 03:12 AM
link   
so what's your gods name? asking out of curiosity not anything else, to each thier own there are alot of "gods" out there
edit on 23-11-2015 by malevolent because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 03:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: malevolent
so what's your gods name? asking out of curiosity not anything else, to each thier own there are alot of "gods" out there

No name it just exists. I can't grasp what it is but to me it feels like a male presence in how it guides. Female energy tends to be more compassionate.

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 03:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rapha
It looks like you are on the straight and narrow cobble path on a slight uphill incline back to Heaven (the Source).

The more you keep Him on your thoughts, the more He is able to give you an easy life path back to Him.

Hopefully so, but a painfully narrow path it is.

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 05:23 AM
link   

Pslam 37:24; "Though they stumble, they will never fall, for the LORD holds them by the hand."

It ain't the Good Lord making you fall. It is you my friend.

"I have this little thing called following novelty. Noticing the inconsistency and abnormalities in life and looking into them for deeper meaning."

This is your mistake. Remember God is perfection. You will not find Him rummaging through life's novelties and distortions. You will just end up where you are, stumbling "catastrophically" as you put it.

"It's through this novelty that I am able to decipher gods messages and see his symbolism directly as if he was were speaking to me."

It is not "his symbolism" you are seeing. It is the world's. If you want to see God's symbolism then the Bible is the place for that. That is where I am looking to challenge your confusion that you are trying to sell to us as a good way to be looking for God. Oh no! You are leading the flock astray over a cliff or into the paths where wolves wait in ambush.

Proverbs 4:12; "When you walk, you won't be held back; when you run, you won't stumble."

Psalm 121:3; "He will not let you stumble; the one who watches over you will not slumber."

See, how many times the Lord tell us He will not let us stumble if we listen to Him.

Psalm 23:

"1
The Lord is my shepherd, I lack nothing.
He makes me lie down in green pastures,
he leads me beside quiet waters,
he refreshes my soul.
He guides me along the right paths
for his name’s sake.
Even though I walk
through the darkest valley,
I will fear no evil,
for you are with me;
your rod and your staff,
they comfort me.

You prepare a table before me
in the presence of my enemies.
You anoint my head with oil;
my cup overflows.
Surely your goodness and love will follow me
all the days of my life,
and I will dwell in the house of the Lord
forever."

John 11:9; "Jesus answered, "Are there not twelve hours in the day? If anyone walks in the day, he does not stumble, because he sees the light of this world."

Selah! Amen! Hallelujah!

That is how the Lord leads.

He only causes the wicked and those who don't listen to Him to stumble:

1 Peter 2:8 "and, "A STONE OF STUMBLING AND A ROCK OF OFFENSE"; for they stumble because they are disobedient to the word, and to this doom they were also appointed."

Isaiah 26:7; "But for those who are righteous, the way is not steep and rough. You are a God who does what is right, and you smooth out the path ahead of them."

Don't ever tell me God leads us into catastrophe if we are following Him. It is a LIE. The whole Bible and Christ, too, say it is not so.

edit on 23-11-2015 by Revolution9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 05:58 AM
link   
People from the old religion view this as possible psychic ability. But be careful; It's easy to get swayed with the false words of oppressive man bearing down on you to worship their god least you suffer - so just accept that the universe is showing you there is more to know. Tapping into it this may help you unleash a greater understanding of the psychic realm.

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 06:23 AM
link   

"... if I am on the wrong path a life catastrophe will initiate change out of my control and novelty will take over and realign me."

That pretty much defines everyday existence. At any point in any affair, taking a wrong or bad choice path will lead to ultimate, negative outcomes. It's kind of like sticking your finger in a light socket or touching something that is hot, to see what hot is really all about.

If you seek a deity, god, g-d or g*d, then you're basically doing the same thing; searching for answers by reaching out into the dark to see what's there.

If you seek God, then there's one place to start... and it is really quite simple; it's a book that defines the course you should follow to find what you seek.

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 06:47 AM
link   

The Universe is the Primal God. It is everything and it is also nothing at the same time. Everything that is matter and all matter within the Dark Realm. the primordial abyss. The true nature of God is blackness and seemingly empty. All things we describe against this empty blackness are reverberations of the inner most power of god. They are simply Echos. Drifting thing space and time. If you were to see the formation and deconstruction of the universe and all its heavenly bodies you would see lights crawling and fading as if they were synapses firing in a brain. You cannot fathom the endless abyss that is God because all that is described as physical matter is just a burning reaction to overcharged mass. Physical matter is in constant movement because of the potencial energy contained within. Once it is drained. It returns to the blackness where it reforms and charges up the explosive potencial energy. All empty space is this. Therefore there is more matter that is recovering to reach a peak of potencial energy before becoming kenetic. That is why there is more empty space than physical matter.

Because of this all things are generated from the eternal void. And cast within the Eternal flame. The eternal flame sits within the Abyss of creation. Where all is, and soon will be to exist and that was at a time in finity. A never ending cycle of generating and releasing energy.

Because of these qualities, The universe in its entirety is only consious through us, The consiousness that is life. Everything else is otherwise blind and mindless. It is the power of the possible, All through the potencial realms of energy that synchronicities exist. It is is all through and from that everything returns and is made of it. The primordial abyss.

Even now, it is within you, it is within all of us. All matter dances around the eternal darkness like a dance within the rythem of space and time. And being as mindless and empty as the inconcievable universe it cannot interact in such ways as a pure consious can. Because it is neither consious nore is it unconsious. It is both. Because there is always consiousness within the emptyness. Because it is infinity. But consiousness forms the mindless blind mass into consious mass. A creator, can use matter like lego blocks. To form as they please. All having keys to unlocking different outcomes. This is how life is created from inanimated matter. It is the same process that allows life to convert inorganic matter into matter with a consious purpose. So what you are actually experiencing as te sychronisties of god are actually reflections of this power, The boundlessness of creation itself sending ripple through time and space echoing off the mechanical natures of matter. Consiousness is able to directly reprogram non consiousness into consiousness. Dirt can become bacteria. Bacteria become part of organisms like us. We are in totality a collective. and are together part of this Universe. This mindless black universe of fire and ice.

There is no light, It is all just stimulation and we have organs to percieve such stimulation. Sound and vibration is just as bright as light is itself. There is no altering comparison between the two because the two are one. Both one in the same but at varying levels of minor changes. Still the same principals. Previous life-forms can leave residue of their collective consious behind from the influenced matter they reprogramed. It is quite possible your ancestors are guideing you.

The spiritual realm exist because of this information transfer from particle to particle. But it does have deminishing returns. I do not know all the answers but since i have had my direct influence from alien contact it has dirastically altered my perception of reality.

The ancients are always with us in spirit and in their knowledge they pass down through DNA sequenced code.

This is just my understand of existance. Of course others may say what they believe or not i don't care really. All is one and one is all. We are the universe together, not in entirety but we are it. We all live in the eternal void, and are warmed by its eternal flame that cannot be quenched. It is boundless and never ending as it jumps across space and time in ripples.

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 08:20 AM
link   
11:11

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 08:38 AM
link   

First, I apologize for my generous use of quote marks... using them makes it easier to convey my meaning.

I have very similar experiences. I call it "life" or "the universe". I don't use the word "god" because that already means something to so many people, and many things to most people, I just like to avoid the confusion. I don't even know if it's a real thing, but I think it's natural for human beings to think that there's some kind of rhyme and reason to it all.

I do feel that circumstances are set before me for my learning benefit. To be honest, I don't really know if I'm doing this on some unconscious level, or if some outside force is my teacher, or I'm imagining it and it's really just a bunch of stuff that happens. At any rate, I have learned that if the universe "whispers", and I don't listen to it, it gets louder and louder until I do. A loud "shout" from "life" could appear very much like "catastrophic guidance". That's a great phrase, by the way.

It's possible, that if you tune in to the whispers, and take heed, the catastrophes will become unnecessary.

Great OP!

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Have no worries friend, for everything is our CREATOR. And you're the CREATOR looking to define this particular physical experience of life that you call "my own." You evidently prefer to experience this type of scenario now, so have fun - or not - it's up to you. Our CREATOR supplied us with every conceivable thing we will ever need and there is nothing more to have, you have it ALL. I think that asking for something additional, like guiding you, isn't possible. You guide yourself and make the world exactly as you see fit. In the end, we can do anything, as our "essence" is incalculable, all powerful, incorruptible and immortal. That's all there is to it. LOVE ya, Bro.

edit on 10 27 2013 by donktheclown because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 09:15 AM
link   

No name it just exists. I can't grasp what it is but to me it feels like a male presence in how it guides. Female energy tends to be more compassionate.

A name does exist, and it's called your "higher self." This higher self does reconnaissance for your entire life's journey, as it knows where you should be going - despite the many detours you've taken off path. Your higher self will always, eventually, correct your course and keep you moving towards your path.

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 09:19 AM
link   

How dare you diss my God...like I said God IS a cheeky Monkey literally.

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Hi there!. I to have experienced what you talk about. But it was in a time of my life that I may have not been listening as well as I thought I was and was attempting to dictate my own life rather that freely giving over to God. I found my life completely changed when I gave him control of my life. And for some of us his response can be as swift as a slap in the face!. Haha. Not saying this is what you are doing but just what my experience with that was.

Deuteronomy 5:33

Walk in obedience to all that the Lord your God has commanded you, so that you may live and prosper and prolong your days in the land that you will possess.a reply to: onequestion

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 10:47 AM
link   

I would ask you what any of that means. There is an intelligent force behind the universe. Ok. I can roll with that, but what is a right and a wrong path? How does noticing something unusual mean God is speaking to you?

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 02:40 PM
link   
What the OP is saying is that if he doesn't use the reasonable faculties of his mind aka common sense, his actions lead him into catastrophic results. Then, by means of disassociation with himself he believes these faculties of reason to be some seperate entity guiding him, some god existing apart from himself.

Nobody is going to live your life for you, every wrong and right and every joy and sorrow is a direct result of the faculties you make use of. Not a single one of you have any idea of what God represents. You're like children tossing words around with no understanding of their meanings.

Live a life of reason, the path to wisdom is found with common sense.

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 02:45 PM
link   
a reply to: EviLCHiMP

Sorry we didn't realize we had the master of all wisdom here. We would have been more careful with our words.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join