It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New floating object caught on camera on Mars - with shadow

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2015 @ 07:09 AM
link   
I put this in the aliens and UFO's form because this is a true "unidentified flying object".......well at least to us, I'm sure someone knows what it is.

It looks like some kind of security bot, maybe keeping an eye on the Martian rover - the shadow on the ground underneath it is clear.

Here is the link from NASA.

mars.jpl.nasa.gov...

The object, from the NASA link, is about 2/3 the way up the side, along the edge of the break between the rock and the sand.

Here are blown up pics, the shadow is clear:

Link

Let's see, what will the "debunkers" come up with this time? Oh, the thing you see is not actually floating, it just looks that way because of the perspective, and the shadow is not really a shadow, it is just a darker colored rock? What do you think? Could I get hired?

If you want to know what is really going on with Mars, here are some threads that might be a good place to start:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 22-11-2015 by PlanetXisHERE because: addition

edit on 22-11-2015 by PlanetXisHERE because: attribution

posted on Nov, 22 2015 @ 07:19 AM
link   
a reply to: PlanetXisHERE

Every time I look at that image, I see a spherical object floating above the surface with a shadow in tow.

posted on Nov, 22 2015 @ 07:20 AM
link   
It's not floating. It is a rock that sticks out farther than the rest, casting a shadow from my perspective.

Check my posting history before you call me a "debunker". Thanks for doing it in the OP though before you even start the discussion.

Editing to add - in the original "floating sphere" thread, I did see the ball as floating. I'm just not seeing it here.
edit on 22-11-2015 by Doodle19815 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2015 @ 07:25 AM
link   

Shadows, shadows everywhere...that must be a rock floating in the air.

Sorry, but a shadow doesn't mean it's floating.

posted on Nov, 22 2015 @ 07:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

Every time I look at that image, I see a spherical object floating above the surface with a shadow in tow.

It does look similar to that one, but obviously not the same pic or location, I guess these "bots" are rather common on Mars, or the same one is keeping close to the rover.......

posted on Nov, 22 2015 @ 07:26 AM
link   

Of course it's a shadow of a rock on the surface (not above) of Mars. As a proud debunker of the obviously-misinterpreted-Mars-anomolies (although I've made some stupid mistakes too) I will bask in that shadow and read "The Martian Chronicles" while drinking a well-made "Martian" on ice (Martian ice).

posted on Nov, 22 2015 @ 07:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Doodle19815
It's not floating. It is a rock that sticks out farther than the rest, casting a shadow from my perspective.

Check my posting history before you call me a "debunker". Thanks for doing it in the OP though before you even start the discussion.

Editing to add - in the original "floating sphere" thread, I did see the ball as floating. I'm just not seeing it here.

Sorry, are you giving an opinion or fact? Unless you were at that location on Mars when the picture was taken, I would have to go with the former.

Are you saying it is impossible that an object could be floating on Mars?

I'm not sure where it is sticking out from, as behind it appears to be some kind of drop-off.

Why don't you show me in the picture where you think it is sticking out from - because I can't see that.

posted on Nov, 22 2015 @ 07:30 AM
link   
Wow.. your amazing...

You can determine a Martian security bot from such a blurry image.. I applaud you sir.

Please do tell me more about these security bots. Can you buy them here on earth? Because there is a rouge cat around my way pooping in my lawn. This might be just the thing to catch him...

posted on Nov, 22 2015 @ 07:31 AM
link   

I believe the law of gravity has something to say about that.

posted on Nov, 22 2015 @ 07:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aleister

I believe the law of gravity has something to say about that.

You never heard of anti-gravity?

The most primitive antigravity technology is electrogravitic. This involves using voltages in the millions of volts to disrupt the ambient gravitational field. This results in an 89% reduction in gravity‘s hold on airframes in such vehicles as the B-2 Stealth Bomber and the TR3-B Astra triangular craft. And given the considerable ambient ionization field I observed around the X-22A, it is reasonable to assume that extreme-voltage electrogravitics is also employed with these craft.

The next level up of sophistication is magnetogravitic This involves generating high-energy toroidal fields spun at incredible rpm‘s, which also disrupts the ambient gravitational field, indeed to the extent that a counterforce to Earth‘s gravitational pull is generated. The early British aeronautical engineers called this dynamic counterbary. This may have been used in some earlier American saucers and prototypes, but I have only been told that the secret Nautilus spacefaring craft uses magnetic pulsing , which appears to utilize this technology.

The third level of sophistication, that used in the more modern American anti-gravity craft, is direct generation and harnessing of the gravitational strong force. Such a strong-force field extends slightly beyond the atomic nucleus of Element 115, an exotic element donated by Star Visitor scientist-consultants to human scientists at S-4, a secret base south of Area 51. By amplifying that exposed gravitational strong force, and using antimatter reactor high energy, and then directing it, it is possible to lift a craft from the Earth and then change directions by vectoring the shaped antigravity force field thus generated. Important information about this third techology is available on Bob Lazar's website.

Link

edit on 22-11-2015 by PlanetXisHERE because: spelling

posted on Nov, 22 2015 @ 07:36 AM
link   
Clearly not a floating rock.
Hilarious that the OP believes it to be though. Lol.

posted on Nov, 22 2015 @ 07:39 AM
link   

You never heard of anti-gravity?

So it only effects this one rock?

How does that work?

posted on Nov, 22 2015 @ 07:48 AM
link   

#1. I said that "from my perspective" it does not seem to be floating. Take it as opinion or fact however you want.

#2. I didn't say it was impossible at all. Don't put words into my mouth, it makes you look like you are grasping for straws.

#3. I see plenty of rock overhangs in this picture. It appears to me to be similar to the rest. Could it not possibly drop off behind where this rock could be overhanging?

#4. Why don't you show me why you think it is floating, because I don't see it? Putting a box around an overhang with a shadow does not make a floating rock.

(Note, I did say I see the floating sphere in the first thread. It's not like I'm trying to say it is impossible. I just don't see it on this one. You obviously started this thread with your mind made up and closed to debate though.)

edit on 22-11-2015 by Doodle19815 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2015 @ 08:12 AM
link   
It looks like a regular rock, with a slightly darker rock sitting in front of it.

If i were you i would have made the thread about the obvious rock foundation in the fore of the pic. Prob from an ancient martian 7-11.
But, you do you.

edit on 22-11-2015 by Woodcarver because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2015 @ 08:17 AM
link   
I see a sand hill, with a half buried rock sitting on top, casting the shadow immediately underneath it and the bottom shadow is from another sticking out rock. Once you see it, you can't see the 'floating' version any longer. Others seem to see the same as me.
Now if there is a visible explanation to a 'trompe d'oeil' why would we go with one that is completely illogical?

posted on Nov, 22 2015 @ 08:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: PlanetXisHERE
the thing you see is not actually floating, it just looks that way because of the perspective, and the shadow is not really a shadow, it is just a darker colored rock?

Pretty much nails it.

posted on Nov, 22 2015 @ 08:53 AM
link   
It's the Jetson's flying car!

posted on Nov, 22 2015 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Probably just falling debris from that nuclear blast captured on camera just before it hits the ground.

posted on Nov, 22 2015 @ 09:31 AM
link   
An alien sphere surveying Mars?
It's most likely just a tumbling rock.

posted on Nov, 22 2015 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Why in the hell would a single rock be floating on its own, even better why the hell would anybody waste the time to make this silly rock dloat a couple of inches.

Cmon now. The zoomed in cube entirely is barely visible itself. Let alone what you think you see in those tiny dots.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join