It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Smoking Gun - ISIS Declares War on Paletine

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2015 @ 01:19 PM
link   
a reply to: asen_y2k

You came very close to hitting the nail on the head imo.....when you said the best way to end extremism is to move to renewable energy ....the answer...imo.... is to eliminate currency of all kinds and the corruption that goes along with it will be eliminated....this is what I believe Jesus preached and this is why the world hated him.....if we outlawed money of all kinds you would see corruption end overnight....but most of the world would never go along with this even though it is an irrefutable fact that money accomplishes nothing on this earth.... it is the work of men and women and children that have made everything that exists here. People will continue to hang on to our corrupt system until the earth and everyone on it.... is destroyed.
edit on 22-11-2015 by HarryJoy because: correct wording

posted on Nov, 22 2015 @ 01:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: TycoonBarnaby

originally posted by: asen_y2k

originally posted by: Sublimecraft
a reply to: asen_y2k

Not quite - Georgie boys quote was:

"You're either with us, or you're with the enemy"

I think the best way to remove extremism of all kinds is to move to renewable energy. No need of oil, no war.

Sure, if the only use for petroleum was energy.

One word: hemp.

♫ anything oil can do, hemp can do better...♫

posted on Nov, 22 2015 @ 02:47 PM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm

Amen to that brother amen to that...... Hemp is the answer to a lot of our problems a lot of people just don't know it yet and we have to have a change of attitude before we can enter into the system that it can provide for us

posted on Nov, 22 2015 @ 08:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: JohnnyCanuck

originally posted by: mazzroth
So let me get this straight then, ISIS declares war on Palestine ? How come we haven't seen any attacks by ISIS on a Synagogue yet ? something is up here and I smell a rat !

I'm more inclined to think they'd just rather not # with the Israelis.

And why would they, at least 4 years ago Netanyahu was saying how they must cause the exact things to happen that HAVE happened in Syria and the surrounding area.

AGAIN, everything fits the same exact agenda.....things are going along just nicely!

posted on Nov, 22 2015 @ 08:35 PM
link   
a reply to: HarryJoy

when you said the best way to end extremism is to move to renewable energy

Don't think so. Once oil is finished then Arab and ME nations would not much revenues which means poverty which also means in Islamic world "easier and willing" men ready to carry out acts of terror for small price tags. The message will be "only Sharia law based society" will be blessed by Allah and new sources of revenues will be given as blessings.

Once they set about spreading Sharia, the west and others will resist out of fear and results will be the same as we see in Syria today. FSA/AQ want secular Assad gone and new government comes to power and implements Sharia. Egypt has gone through this till its military turned tables on Muslim Brotherhood government and took the power back while installing a new Mubarak i.e. Gen. Sisi. Libya is still grappling with MB and AQ backed parties and chaos is high with no definite government in place.

Brazil has renewable energy based on Ethanol petrol made from corn. However, environmental effects are very bad for the world due to higher emissions.

posted on Nov, 22 2015 @ 08:40 PM
link   
As I have been saying all along..........want to end the war on terror?

then stop hurting the muslims around the world.

After 1991, US led sanctions on Iraq resulted in good 100k people perishing each year. This gave rise to AQ and Bin Laden. 911 happened and official war on terror was unleashed. 2003 attack on Iraq was nonsense and a "tonne of fuel" into the already strong fire.

Foreign policy of the West has to change otherwise there will be no end to war on terror.

posted on Nov, 22 2015 @ 08:47 PM
link   
a reply to: mazzroth

You're just now smelling a rat?

Many of us smelled that burning rat years ago. In fact, many of us have continually pointed out the same thing - ISIS doesn't attack the puppet masters... Israel, Saudi Arabia, Jordan, etc.

posted on Nov, 22 2015 @ 08:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: mazzroth
americans.org...

The Islamic State (ISIS) seems to want war with everyone, everywhere as militants announced they have assassinated a top Hamas commander by blowing up his car. They went on to declare war on Palestine and threaten genocide against the Palestinian people.

So let me get this straight then, ISIS declares war on Palestine ? How come we haven't seen any attacks by ISIS on a Synagogue yet ? something is up here and I smell a rat !
This is where it becomes important to understand violent Islam for what it is. First on the list of enemies are the heretics because they misrepresent and bring shame to Allah and Muhammad. Then comes Muslims who convert out of Islam; the ultimate blood out. The infidels are in amongst there, but it makes perfect sense for them to target heritic Islam States.

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 12:05 AM
link   
www.realjewnews.com...

I made a point of asking about 20 people who's opinions I respect and not one could answer me why we are letting the Syrians into our Country after they did what they supposedly did in France. Then it clicked, these will be the first to be chipped or live tracked and then it will be the rest of us.
edit on 23-11-2015 by mazzroth because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 12:08 AM
link   
how bout this.. moderate muslims adopt all the kids in these places like syria and they start over... only way to really stop terrorism i can see is cut it.off at the root.... and yes; not just muslims can adopt the kids, it just makes sense for alot of reasons if they did alot of the adoptions...

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 12:19 AM
link   
a reply to: tonycodes

I completely agree with the idea the only way to stop terrorism is to prevent a new generation from becoming terrorists.

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 12:51 AM
link   
a reply to: game over man

when 9/11 happened the members of isis were young enough to have been saved by muslims who know about this part of their religion.... but it didnt happen.. oil money should have easily covered this instead of ferraris for the whole family.... this really is an arab problem and its their damn religion and psuchology.. i dont understand how they couldnt afford to prevent the children in 2001 to not become terrorists of 2016.
edit on 23-11-2015 by tonycodes because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 12:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: tonycodes
how bout this.. moderate muslims adopt all the kids in these places like syria and they start over... only way to really stop terrorism i can see is cut it.off at the root.... and yes; not just muslims can adopt the kids, it just makes sense for alot of reasons if they did alot of the adoptions...

Lol!! but what would happen to the minds of these moderate muslims when USAF and US Army goes in attacking their country and bombing them back to 18th century...............for some stupid reason or to stroke the ego of some idiotic people in the white house.

US foreign policy is the reason why muslims around the world are "peeved"........to say it in a lighter tone!!

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 01:03 AM
link   
a reply to: victor7

lol muslims want us to bomb isis... really.. with all the money in the oil world.. since 2001.. we couldnt save those kids from beign brainwashed.... thats just stupid... ever see the end of pinoccio.. the pied piper maybe.. these stories in history are passed down for a reason.. kids are not hard to move and change... for some reason no one has done this, im sorry i railroaded this topic.. i had a point for the post that terrorism is spreading to people who arent even in the locale of the strife from which the message comes from... like from Syria to Palestine for example.

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 01:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: victor7
As I have been saying all along..........want to end the war on terror?

then stop hurting the muslims around the world.

After 1991, US led sanctions on Iraq resulted in good 100k people perishing each year.

That is something I don't understand....why would a nation have to be dependent upon another nation in order to survive ? I don't get that part of it are you saying that the people in the Middle East cannot live without us giving them things or at least making those things available......I realize there were nations there way before the United States ever existed so I'm still not sure why our sanctions affect them so badly ?

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 01:37 AM
link   
en.farsnews.com...

Deputy Chief of Dubai's Police Force Lieutenant General Dahi Khalfan said Israel's spy agency, Mossad, has most likely been behind the downing of the Russian passenger plane that crashed in Egypt's Sinai Peninsula in October.

Eventually the blind media in the west will show some balls and print the evil these people do.

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 01:41 AM
link   
www.makewarshistory.co.uk...

Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu has pledged to punish a group of Syrian Druze individuals in the occupied Golan Heights who attacked injured ISIL Takfiri militants en route to a hospital in Israel.

These are new articles every day pointing toward Israel as being the culprit. But none of the Western Media has the guts to print the truth.

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 02:02 AM
link   
a reply to: victor7

but what would happen to the minds of these moderate muslims when USAF and US Army goes in attacking their country and bombing them back to 18th century...............

18th Century standards would be progress for many of those who adhere to extremist Islamic beliefs....so maybe it wouldn't be such a bad thing!

for some stupid reason or to stroke the ego of some idiotic people in the white house.

Do you truly believe that is the only, or even primary, cause or root of all the evil, hatred and strife in the Middle East?

If so then I suggest you study the history of the region and the religion going back to Mohammad's days.

The FACT is that as misguided and harmful that US / UK / Western policy has been, the single biggest source of conflict in the region has the been the enmity and hatred between Sunni and Shia Muslims themselves.
The failings of 'Western' policies have at times merely served to inflame the situation....but if those differences didn't already exist then that would not be possible.

US foreign policy is the reason why muslims around the world are "peeved"........to say it in a lighter tone!!

Bollocks.
'Muslims' are peeved because they follow a hateful and intolerant belief system and sectarian hatred is bitter and deep rooted.

I am sick to death of hearing people blame the US / UK for all of the world's evils.
Sure, they've contributed at times - hell, the level of 'their' arrogance, ignorance, greed, indifference and incompetence has been truly staggering at times - but to lay the blame solely at 'their' feet is just so wide of the mark.

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 11:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn
Hit the nail on the head with that one!

And honestly, you'll get no where with Victor7. He rages on constantly about the evil of the West, saying we bring these things in ourselves, then in the next breath cheers on Russia for doing all those same things.

Hypocracy at its best.

edit on 23-11-2015 by nightbringr because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 11:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

Bottom line is it is going to take a compromise on all the sides to reach some sense and lasting peace.

I have no sympathy for lovers of the sharia rule and none either for those ego minaics who bomb and destroy whole countries just to remove 1 or few from the power.

All Iraq, Syria, Libya were much peaceful and progressive before west poked its nose in their affairs.

Trillons blown up, millions hurt and displaced, hundreds of thousands killed, and still back on the square one.......contemplating boots on the ground in Iraq again.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join