It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Paris Attack Reported on WIKIPEDIA and TWITTER before it happened !!! (Original title)

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 08:07 PM
link   
So, a little bizarre yet not totally unbelievable. I'll leave it for some of you sleuths to chew on as its late and there are many links to review.

However, this writer/investigator/blogger claims he was reviewing events of the Paris terror attacks before they actually happened. Here's some source material:

Thanks to the reader who identified the IP address (82.45.236.70) as belonging to a block of addresses assigned to VirginMedia Consumer Broadband UK.

The massacre in Paris is reported to have occurred at 21:16 CET.

By 23:06 Wikipedia had an article up that is extremely detailed, containing statements from a former French President and a complete outline of events at several locations, matters that the press I read had not by then reported.

He goes on to say:

On closer inspection, after this article was initially written, I’ve found a comment so implausible that it closed the case for me.

In the 23:06 version is this comment:

“In a televised statement at approximately 23:58, French President François Hollande declared a state of emergencyand closing of borders for the whole of France.[7]”

How could the writer report what President Hollande did at 23:58, as if it’s a fait accompli, when he’s writing at 23:06, before it happened? Does this not remind us of the BBC reporting the fall of Building 7 with Building 7 still in the background?

Here's the link:

bosniapress.info...

Personally, everything about this event from its timing, the build up of news coverage of the "refugee crisis" all in step and gearing up for the inevitable. Because it's inevitable also provides plausible deniability.

Russia is telling the world who is financing ISIS. He might not be everyone's favorite person but what he is saying shouldn't fall on deaf ears. The things that are happening and have been happening are remarkably convenient for a certain sect of people and it isn't ISIS with their Hollywood beheadings, fleets of Toyotas and oil tankers stretching across the horizon (as seen from space).

How will this all end? Do we have any say in humanities future or is it left to rich psychopaths and their alter-egos the religious extremopaths?

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Hmmmm. Seems.....far

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 08:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Choppz
Hmmmm. Seems.....far

....fetched? No

Ballsy? Yes.

It's pretty well known intelligence agencies use Wikipedia as propaganda.
edit on 16-11-2015 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 08:13 PM
link   

By 23:06 Wikipedia had an article up that is extremely detailed, containing statements from a former French President and a complete outline of events at several locations, matters that the press I read had not by then reported.

That was 2 hours later. I was watching the news as it broke and all the news stations had this before the Wiki article -according to the time posted.

So , yes , they watch the news also.

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 08:15 PM
link   
So you mean it was all planned ahead of time?

My hackles always go up whenever 24/7 news coverage of some event begins.

At least the French President didn't climb the rubble with a bullhorn…

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 08:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

That was 2 hours later. I was watching the news as it broke and all the news stations had this before the Wiki article -according to the time posted.

He's saying the details weren't known but already reported in Wikipedia. And the twitter is "before" the event. Best to read the source for the full story.

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 08:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Rosinitiate

That's strange because I had actually checked Wikipedia after getting tired of trying to get the simple facts from the news. There was no entry yet and that was a couple of hours afterwards.

Wikipedia covers current events rather quickly when it's a big event.

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 08:18 PM
link   

I will have to look into it further,but when this event happened in Paris i was looking for info on other attacks and i was really surprised to read on wikipedia about the 2015 attacks,i didn't think too much at the time other than WTF....

Definitely worth investigating further

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 08:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Abysha

That's strange because I had actually checked Wikipedia after getting tired of trying to get the simple facts from the news. There was no entry yet and that was a couple of hours afterwards.

That is very strange than. Personally, it didn't occur to me to even look there. I don't Wikipedia for up to date news, usually more archeological topics.

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Explain this tweet then

Tweet

2 days before it happened, just look at the date 11:44 AM - 11 Nov 2015

seriously wtf ???

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 08:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rosinitiate

He's saying the details weren't known but already reported in Wikipedia. And the twitter is "before" the event. Best to read the source for the full story.

Better to read my post again....here it is

link   

originally posted by: intrptr

So you mean it was all planned ahead of time?

My hackles always go up whenever 24/7 news coverage of some event begins.

At least the French President didn't climb the rubble with a bullhorn…

He got his "we are at war" moment, albeit more graceful than some. I've read other articles that point to various potential culprits, one being, you guessed it, Israel. Premiss being West Bank goods labeling, now that would be some twisted #.

Who's really to say when one attempts to read the minds of madmen?

link   

originally posted by: Abysha

That is very strange than. Personally, it didn't occur to me to even look there. I don't Wikipedia for up to date news, usually more archeological topics.

Yeah, during the Kenya massacre, I checked it about four or five hours after it hit the news and was able to get all the facts without the all the noise from news websites. It's super handy for getting "just the facts".

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 08:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Discotech

Explain this tweet then

Tweet

seriously wtf ???

Perhaps a ISIS member ? Broadcasting the event ? And no one took it serious....just because it was on "tooter"

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Better to read my post again....here it is

Well one of us ain't reading, and I'll confess I'm really tired, maybe it's me. Sometimes I find illustrations help.

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 08:32 PM
link   

RT

RT put out a timeline of the events in this video.
There is substantial time from first, second, and third attack...with Holland in the stadium second attack.

Quite a bit of correlation needs to be done to see if wiki is prior.
The tweet is prior.

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 08:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

Are you seriously going to explain it away without actually reading and/or thinking? I'm not trying to be rude, but it says 120 death and 270 injured.....hello? So now we have a clairvoyant Islamic Extremophobe? ....well wonders never cease.
edit on 16-11-2015 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 08:34 PM
link   
There does seem to be a way to do this.

Something like, save a few tweets as drafts, this gets you the time stamp, and then use one when you want to appear like you know the future.

Not sure as to which sites this works on.

P

link   

I apologize , I am tired as I had worked 24 straight. I missed the date....that is strange. I do appreciate you outlining and posting here for me. I need some sleep now.

link   

originally posted by: Discotech

Explain this tweet then

Tweet

seriously wtf ???

Really wtf ?!
I'd love to hear an explanation about that ??

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join