It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fascist BLM Attacks Dartmouth Library

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+13 more 
posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 12:56 PM
link   
BLM fascist thugs terrorize library @ Dartmouth
www.theblaze.com... -tears/

***Throngs of protesters converged around fellow students who had not joined in their long march. They confronted students who bore “symbols of oppression”: “gangster hats” and Beats-brand headphones. The flood of demonstrators self-consciously overstepped every boundary, opening the doors of study spaces with students reviewing for exams. Those who tried to close their doors were harassed further. One student abandoned the study room and ran out of the library. The protesters followed her out of the library, shouting obscenities the whole way.

Students who refused to listen to or join their outbursts were shouted down. “Stand the f*** up!” “You filthy racist white piece of s***!” Men and women alike were pushed and shoved by the group. “If we can’t have it, shut it down!” they cried. Another woman was pinned to a wall by protesters who unleashed their insults, shouting “filthy white b****!” in her face.***

inexcusable. bullying innocent fellow students? How does that achieve anything?
nobody in the media establishment is touching this story. not surprising.

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Terrorizing people is a great way to promote your cause.....Frickin idiots.

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 01:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

Agreed.

Political correctness goes out the window if someone gets up in my face like that. I'll punch them square in the face.

+6 more 
posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 01:03 PM
link   
If this isn't a HATE GROUP then I don't know what is.

A hate group is an organized group or movement that advocates and practices hatred, hostility, or violence towards members of a race, ethnicity, nation, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation or any other designated sector of society.

This is getting out of control!

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 01:07 PM
link   
I was having a good day....

Now I hate people once more...

Come on apocalypse... let the next animal take over.

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 01:16 PM
link   
And here I thought I was going read about the fascist thugs from the Bureau of Land Management.

+1 more 
posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 01:21 PM
link   
These people are becoming radicalized.

Watch and wait, friends. Someone is stirring the sh*tpot and it is going to bubble up and get mess all over the place. I hope the FBI is watching this group real closely and who is manipulating these potentials.

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 01:22 PM
link   
And we are surprised? Was only a matter of time before BLM capitalized on this situation

I suppose BLM advocates will have another excuse to condone this sort of activity, which has been their Modus Opperandi since their inception

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 02:28 PM
link   
They disrupted a school library...so fascist.

+12 more 
posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 02:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: atlscribe

No. They physically and verbally assaulted other students who did not participate in their event.

That is about as fascist as it gets.

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 02:35 PM
link   
a reply to: works4dhs

They should not be in a library or harassing people. I think this is saying more about some college students rather than BLM. They took a cue from Mizzou. Ridiculous, so many would be grateful to go to Dartmouth. Something has gone wrong with some students.

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 02:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: atlscribe

I see you didn't actually read the article

I suppose actually asking someone to familiarize them self w a topic before taking a stance is out of the question

No bias there ...

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 02:37 PM
link   
I'm waiting for the first time that they assault (yes that's what it is) the wrong person and find themselves looking down the barrel of a gun.
edit on 16-11-2015 by JIMC5499 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 02:37 PM
link   
If they keep this up the next president will have to declare a war on black!

The extremists ruin everything for everybody.

Seriously glad I am not a southern college student right about now.

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 02:41 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Not just the ones who didn't take part, they also assaulted the ones who did take part but left early to study.

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Every single one of these racist terrorist thugs needs to be immediately expelled, no refunds, and refused any future entry to the campus. Criminal charges of assault and terrorism need to be filed. Hate crimes charges need to be filed. If this doesn't happen, then it's clear that racism is welcome as long as the targets are white.

The mainstream media ought to be ashamed of themselves, for not being all over this. I hope people got some video, and force the issue to be exposed. I wonder what the reaction of the college will be. If anything.

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 03:08 PM
link   

"“Stand the f*** up!” “You filthy racist white piece of s***!” Men and women alike were pushed and shoved by the group. “If we can’t have it, shut it down!” they cried. Another woman was pinned to a wall by protesters who unleashed their insults, shouting “filthy white b****!” in her face.*** "

Hmmm, makes me wonder. Maybe the BLM crowd is working toward a place where Colleges like Dartmouth don't have members of a certain racial group attending the school? Maybe they'd feel safe then.

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 03:20 PM
link   

This is not going to end well for the BLM idiots.

The folks pushing this BS need to stop before it gets out of control.

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 04:17 PM
link   
BLM is progressive liberalism coming home to roost. It is ironic that it is happening now on college campuses. Progressive liberals have told these kids they are victims of racism and now all that anger is being directed right back at them.

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 05:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: KawRider9

This is not going to end well for the BLM idiots.

The folks pushing this BS need to stop before it gets out of control.

I'm guessing from your response that you don't believe that 'Black Lives Matter" and that black folk autta know their place.

(sorry = I couldn't resist.)

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join