It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The terrorists do not care, this is JIHAD for them; they have absolutely nothing to lose...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 10:21 AM
link   
These attacks accomplish exactly what they are intended to; more anger, hatred and retaliation, along with a further reduction in personal freedom.

Terrorists inflict terror.

They instill fear.

This one has done just that and it compounds the problems that already exist in that part of the world.

There will be an escalation and there will be more attacks that can only lead to a larger, full scale, all out assault.

The terrorists do not care, this is JIHAD for them; they have absolutely nothing to lose and in their delusional minds, everything to gain, Praise Allah.

They are hypocrites to the maximum degree. Do they really praise a god that condones the killing of other people?

They are not alone unfortunately and this problem is never going to go away.

Why? Because the children of today are the terrorists of tomorrow.

This is a vicious cycle that plays over and over and over, like a record with a really bad scratch, doomed to repeat itself.

What is the answer? That remains to be seen, I don't think there is one that can be enforced and sadly, war seems to be the end result with more carnage and death of innocent people that really have no control over the one's calling the "shots" on either side.

This war on terrorism is just useless and never ending with consequences that are far reaching.

Does surveillance and eavesdropping really help stop terrorism? Maybe it has the opposite effect, maybe it facilitates the terroristic actions by providing an opportunity to provide "false" intelligence and cause a misdirection of resources.

If they know they are being followed and listened to, doesn't that play right into the trap being set? Eventually a rat learns that sticking it's nose in a trap to get the cheese requires a different method of attack.

Of course, suicide bombers have already determined they do not value life and could care less if you know their intentions.

If you get intelligence on a plot to carry out a bombing are you supposed to eliminate the threat before it can happen? Or are you supposed to let it happen first and then react? How did you get the information? How reliable is it? We have seen first hand on many occasions that information is not always accurate.

These acts of terrorism have been orchestrated and cultivated meticulously, not by the terrorists themselves, but by a faction of world leaders in order to fulfill an agenda with ulterior motives; it is all about the control of the masses through fear.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 10:45 AM
link   

These acts of terrorism have been orchestrated and cultivated meticulously, not by the terrorists themselves, but by a faction of world leaders in order to fulfill an agenda with ulterior motives; it is all about the control of the masses through fear.

a reply to: soulpowertothendegree

Control thru fear has always been successful to get them to their goals. NWO.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Bingo. The War on Terr-- (ahem), Syria, just got a jumpstart.

The French president got the fear this time, too. He was in the stadium, heard the explosions, was evacuated, without knowing if this was targeting him. It wasn't, just supposed to scare him. And slaughter enough citizens to incense the world to coalition up and let loose on Syria.

French President evacuated from stadium

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 11:07 AM
link   

We know 90% of global terrorism stems from KSA - Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. A way or another. Private funded, officially funded - does not matter.

The easiest way to put a swift end to these loco pocos is to take all Saudi money, and nuke the rest of them. Not sounding too house clean - but for sure will clean the house. Assassin clerics and royals and get rid of Mecca. And anybody having muslim money - just take the money and return receipt with a bullet.

That should even the bill. And with a time, and lack of funds, the odd cells are eliminated too.

Right now, I would not hesitate to press the button and glaze that sand pit. If I were the president of France, I'd ask their intelligence service to hook up with Mossad pronto and start clearing the streets. And ask army to re-enter coordinates, this time to mid-east KSA targets. Perhaps escalate towards open war with KSA, to allow foreign innocent non-muslims to get out of the pit, and then just - fire in the hole...
edit on 14-11-2015 by deckdel because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 11:17 AM
link   
a reply to: NewzNose

I do not know about this NWO, but there is definitely a group of influential people that have perpetrated an agenda. I believe the end game has more to do with greed than anything. Fear is just the antagonist. I think this is something that has been going on for centuries, so calling "The New World Order" is useless.

Whatever it is, evil and vile are the main words I use to describe them.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 11:19 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

And they will retaliate just like the terrorists want them to; giving the terrorists the upper hand and allowing the terrorists to dig in and justify more attacks.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 11:21 AM
link   

The fake "War on Terror" needed a jump start. Wallah…

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 11:21 AM
link   
a reply to: deckdel

I do not attribute this to one specific country. I, also, think this is exactly the mindset that they want to foster by executing these type of acts of terror. Bombing them to submission won't stop them, it will just create more terror. Every time a family member dies, it creates another terrorist.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 11:22 AM
link   
a reply to: deckdel

I disagree. I believe what has to be done is:

1. Private oversight of our government to ensure that no faction therein is complicit (remember, there are MASSIVE economic benefits to a small segment of the 1% that are highly enriched by all this) and they are, by virtue of their political clout, calling a lot of the shots through political donations

2. Work to identify the source of material support (materiel or financial) and make it known that we will hellfire the loving bejesus out of all the property associated with that source without warning and will then publish the proof

3. Target any government/organization/individual that facilitates any of these actions

4. No lawyers for anyone involved. Tell them to STFU and sit down.

4. Take perpetrators two-by-two by helicopter 1,000 above a pig farm and push one out

Just my $.02

edit on 14-11-2015 by jtma508 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 11:42 AM
link   
#peaceandglass

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 01:03 PM
link   
It didn't work on me. I feel indifference.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 03:44 PM
link   

The Rothschild dinesty began centuries ago...all movement forward to launch the NWO.

Rothschild - History of the NWO

1773 - Mayer Amschel Rothschild assembles twelve of his most influential friends, and convinces them that if they all pool their resources together, they can rule the world. This meeting takes place in Frankfurt, Germany. Rothschild also informs his friends that he has found the perfect candidate, an individual of incredible intellect and ingenuity, to lead the organization he has planned – Adam Weishaupt.

May 1, 1776 – Adam Weishaupt (code named Spartacus) establishes a secret society called the Order of the Illuminati. Weishaupt is the Professor of Canon Law at the University of Ingolstadt in Bavaria, part of Germany. The Illuminati seek to establish a New World Order. Their objectives are as follows:

1) Abolition of all ordered governments
2) Abolition of private property
3) Abolition of inheritance
4) Abolition of patriotism
5) Abolition of the family
6) Abolition of religion
7) Creation of a world government

FROM 1773 TO 2015 = looooooong time
edit on 14-11-2015 by NewzNose because: typo

top topics

join