It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Question for Islamic ATS Members

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Just wondering if with all of the Iphones and newer cell phones we see in the media pictures of the Immigrants from Syria and other locations if you think any of them are coming on here to ATS and if nothing else reading the site?

Also, if there are refugees here could you please speak up and give us some truth? Could you spill the beans and let us have a little inside info into your opinions and thoughts about this influx and movement of people worldwide?

I am truly interested in your take on this. I mean even if you are not an asylum seeker, immigrant or refugee, it is with 100% certainty there are members who have family, friends and connections with intelligence on this whole situation.

Are there links to tweets among refugee's? Facebook pages or other social media sites that could be looked into to get a clearer picture of what is going on from the Refugee stand point?

Anyway with as large an audience/membership on this website it was just a thought. I was not raised to be prejudice although like every other human family on the face of the earth regardless of color or creed, our family had their share of narrow mindedness. No matter where I have gone I have always seen intolerance for difference from all sides and peoples.

The powers that be are playing us all imho. People are evolving, but the system that holds us all in that place of survival mode has even the most open minded acting, watching and going with the collective flow of behaviorism's based on geographic, religion, race, economics to name just a few. What I am saying here is that my questions do not come from hate or fear or judgement, they are from my deepest sense of wonder at how people can be lead to such debase thoughts against one another for starters and at ready to harm one another at the call to act on violence.

Truth is truth, you know truth when you hear it just as i do, we all have an innate ability to know right from wrong no matter who tells us otherwise.

Help me understand.

Our world, our shared existence is a beautiful thing...

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Looks as if my Thread (OP) title was misleading, well perhaps not misleading but more like incomplete. I have many questions, I want to be unchanged by what is happening worldwide, to not have strong negative feelings against others because of what I hear and see and read. They say money, power, politics can change a person. They also say religion changes a person. So why when people change it is rarely for the betterment of themselves and others?

I am not against change, far from it, but change that brings us up, that raises all of our collective consciousness. I believe this planet and all life are precious, that we are at a precipice of change one way or another. Sometimes I wonder if there is anything to alternate realities, what has become of the other dimensions coexisting side by side with ours? Is our plane of existence, our dimensional level so low that the best we can do is to destroy humanity and hope for a better future in a few millions years?

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Interesting ! Hopefully back later
S&F For your efforts

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 03:29 PM
link   
a reply to: antar

This is an engineered event, what do you think?

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 03:32 PM
link   

I am so glad someone asked this question.

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 04:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: HighDesertPatriot

This is an engineered event, what do you think?

Even through the eyes of a blind man this is crystal clear.

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 04:16 PM
link   

The massive crowds of refugees and migrants from Syria and elsewhere who have flooded Europe this year, and continue to arrive en masse, are relying heavily on smartphone apps such as WhatsApp, Viber, and Facebook Messenger, along with other tools like Google Maps, as they risk perilous sea crossings, skirt unfriendly border crossings, and try to keep in touch with their loved ones.

Link

Considering how important their phones are for survival and productivity, I doubt they are going to waste data on most of anything that will not contribute to their well being. They are networking, calling loved ones, coordinating routes using GPS and more.

“Our phones and power banks are more important for our journey than anything, even more important than food,” a Syrian named Wael told Agence France Presse on the Greek island of Kos.

They're also using their phones to contact and locate smugglers who will provide the cheapest and most effective way into another country. Facebook pages are being shut down constantly in response to their usage of the website. With the introduction of Facebook Zero, they have been able to network (within the T&C's), without using data from their plan. Every byte is precious.

edit on 10-11-2015 by eisegesis because: (no reason given)

+17 more 
posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 04:21 PM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis
They are fleeing for their lives. They can't afford to pay for food or water. They left with nothing but the clothes on their backs but......

They have I-phones and can afford to pay a phone bill?????

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 04:28 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

I am really trying not to put out some of my deeper thoughts on this quite yet, questions of those who have answers may ultimately negate them anyway. One thing I will say is that I have witnessed whether real or my own observations askewed in a few of the more violent video's of refugee camps and "cities" individuals who seemed to me to be simply going along with the crowd mind. To me that shows me individuals who have been placed into that survival mode I wrote about in the OP.

A Story for you,

No other man is comparable to Al-Hillaj in the Sufi tradion. Many people have been murdered in the past by so called religious people. Jesus was simply crucified, but Mansoor was cut into pieces. He was crucified and first his legs were cut off- and he was alive-then his hands were cut off- and he was alive. Then his tongue was cut out/ then his eyes were taken out- and he was alive.- and then his neck was cut.
And what crime had Monsoor committed? the only crime was this, that he had said Ana'l Hak! "I am the truth, I am God!" In India he would have been worshiped for centuries, but Mohammedans could not tolerate it.

A hundred thousand people had gathered to throw stones at Mansoor, to ridicule him. Monsoor was laughing. When his feet were cut off, he took the blood in his hands... and somebody asked him what he was doing? Monsoor said "How can you wash your hands with water?- because crimes you commit with your blood, sins you commit with your blood, only blood can be the purification. I am purifying my hands, I am getting ready for prayer."

When they started to cut off his hands he said "wait a minute! let me pray now, because when my hands are no more it will be difficult." So he looked at the sky and he said to God, "you cannot deceive me- I can see you in everybody present here! You have come as the murder? As the enemy? You cannot deceive me- in whatsoever form you come I will recognize you- because I have recognized you within myself!"

People were throwing stones and mud at him in ridicule, and Monsoor was laughing and smiling. But suddenly he began to cry... because Shibli, his friend, his disciple, had thrown a rose.

Again the people were mystified, and again they asked why, Monsoor said " the people who are throwing stones don't know what they are doing, but Shibli knows- he has to know, for him it will be difficult to get forgiveness from God.

Afterward Shibli was asked why he had thrown the rose, he said " I was afraid of the crowd, if I didn't throw anything I was afraid they might get violent towards me. I could not throw stones because because I knew Monsoor was innocent. But I also couldn't gather the courage to not throw anything.
The flower was just a compromise. And Monsoor wept at my fear, my cowardliness."

Monsoors tears changed Shibli completly, became a transformation for him. It took at least 12 years for him, of wandering like a vagabond, a beggar, continuously weeping in the most heart rendering anguish. His whole life he repented. He would say "I have murdered Monsoor, nobody else there was responsible, but I could have understood, I could have saved him, but I compromised with the crowd- I threw a flower at that man."

Repentance can become very very deep phenomenon if you understand the responsibility. Then even a small thing , if it goes deep into your roots, if the tears come not only out of your eyes but out of every cell of your body, can become a transfiguration.
This is what a a Master, only a great Master can do. A Master goes on while alive or while dying, or even when already dead- he goes on using every opportunity to transform people.

*From Oshoneo-tarot* #52*

edit on pm1130pmTue, 10 Nov 2015 16:50:04 -0600 by antar because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 04:29 PM
link   
are the EDF claims of muslamic ray guns true? And if so how do I get one?

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 04:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: NightSkyeB4Dawn
They are fleeing for their lives. They can't afford to pay for food or water. They left with nothing but the clothes on their backs but......

They have I-phones and can afford to pay a phone bill?????

Humanitarian organizations have noticed how important phones are for the refugees. The IRC has handed out thousands of solar-powered chargers in Lebanon, Iraq and Syria. The United Nations refugee agency gave out 33,000 SIM cards to refugees in Jordan. The Civil Society and Technology Project sent in human Wi-Fi beacons into crowds of refugees: volunteers equipped with hotspot-emitting backpacks.

Just as my landlord is volunteering to let me use his WiFi.

(its included in the lease, lol)

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 04:43 PM
link   

This is an important post. I will look to see what I can discover from the links. It is clear however the importance of saving power and data, not all will have solar chargers...

Staying in contact with family would be my priority as well in the same situation.

I wonder if FB pages being shut down is through a globalized Gag Order? I mean FB would love to spy on certain individuals, to keep track on them, but then... the darker side is that they do not want truth exposed, they do not want whatever this diabolical plan to fail.

One thing for certain, the aggression the host countries are experiencing makes it seem as if Syrian Big Brother is coming, is on it's way to protect and defend those who have already arrived in the past years and found stigmatization, separatism and difficulties.

The world has a heart, the world cares, but we are also being mislead, kept in the dark and fed mushrooms by those in authority as to the refugee crisis. people are struggling, poorer than ever before and living check to check, if they can even find a job, then when they feel no help forthcoming... this. It makes NO sense. We could have collectively built a country for the immigrants and war refugees, helping them come AND bring their Families! It would have been cheaper!
edit on pm1130pmTue, 10 Nov 2015 16:48:13 -0600 by antar because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Some (I say some not all) will probably use their phone to post things on twitter as discussed in these articles:

www.breitbart.com...

www.christianaction.org... reply to: eisegesis

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 05:32 PM
link   
a reply to: anxiouswens

You never miss a chance, do you.

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 05:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: anxiouswens
Some (I say some not all) will probably use their phone to post things on twitter as discussed in these articles:

www.breitbart.com...

www.christianaction.org... reply to: eisegesis

How do you know I didn't take that picture?

YOU don't and neither do those reporting.

The second link is broken, thankfully.

What is stopping anyone from committing a terrorist attack anytime, anywhere? When I see a cheap sign with scribble stating "ISIS Wuz Here", I don't get too excited. Its propaganda and hardly causes me to break a sweat. If our government really wanted to find out who was holding that sign, they could. Why not get a head start on all the bad stuff that is supposed to happen?

I'm monitoring the situation closely and haven't completely dismissed the OPINION that a major terrorist attack will occur by the hands of some refugees. At the same time, haven't you noticed how the term "refugee" is developing a stigma? It is becoming synonymous with Islam, thus attaching a negative connotation in the weak minds of people who lap that stuff up. "These refugees... Those refugees... They're going to..." Some separation is in order, I cannot live in fear.

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 05:47 PM
link   
a reply to: anxiouswens

Ok those are the kind of reports I can read by the thousands, by the dozens here on ATS alone. What I am searching for, looking to find out is from the perspective of the refugees themselves, their families and friends who are receiving these cell phone calls. I KNOW from many years past experience here on this discussion forum, there are people from every country, culture, religion on these boards. My quest to discover is limited to those courageous individuals who will open up and share what they know, not what they have read or seen posted in other websites, new reports and the like.

Something is truly wrong in all this. The refugees are being fed one side of this making them angry, the host citizens are in a frenzy because of the non disclosure and marginalization of their voices in this massive influx.

What any of us "know" is negligent and missing facts, each sides facts. The only stories we are catching through the mesh of news reports are lopsided, one sided. For or against, we all deserve some truth, some understanding and clarity.

edit on pm1130pmTue, 10 Nov 2015 17:53:32 -0600 by antar because: (no reason given)

+6 more 
posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 05:51 PM
link   
And a poor old Vet can't get any for free and can't catch a break.

Maybe I should become a refugee.

+4 more 
posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 06:01 PM
link   

The world has a heart, the world cares

The world cares about what they are brainwashed and programmed to care about.

I sat with a huge group of the working poor today struggling to get assistance for food for their children, help with their rent, saving their homes, and fair pricing on their health insurance. It was nauseating the lack of compassion the reps for the government programs had for the American Citizen.

Caring, love, compassion, aide, and money only goes to those that are not native citizens. The native citizens in all of Europe and America have been forfeited.

edit on 10-11-2015 by NightSkyeB4Dawn because: Word edit.

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Viber | Free calls, text and picture sharing with anyone ...
www.viber.com/
Viber
Viber for desktop. Viber for Desktop lets you send free messages as well as make free calls to other Viber users, on any device and network, in any country!

“You hear people saying: ‘Are they that desperate if they have a smartphone?’ There’s a sense that “if you have any extra kind of product you are not deserving in some way.” What they don’t realize is that many of these people are educated and were well off, back home, in Syria for instance, but were forced out by a brutal war. As The New York Times notes, the use of technology on the run is largely driven by tens of thousands of middle-class Syrians.

edit on pm1130pmTue, 10 Nov 2015 18:05:07 -0600 by antar because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Not very long ago this would have been posed toward certain gitmo detainees.

Those paying attention got quite a show.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join