It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Um people, remember the blood moon?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 03:30 AM
link   
To be honest, things aren't exactly getting better since the fourth
one occurred. Check this sh1t out? I haven't even watched the whole
thing myself. It got so intense I just decided to hook it up and watch the
rest with you guys. Here ya go.

Care to discuss your fears?

edit on Ram110615v30201500000054 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 03:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: randyvs

I worry that while I sleep bugs will crawl into my ears.

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 03:44 AM
link   
All watch it but it's funny I see a thread now about the moon.

I was thinking to myself about 20 minutes ago on the porch at 4am and remarking that that sneaky little bugger keeps getting away from me.

Here's the thing and I know it sounds crazy. I only sleep about 3 hrs a night and I always see the moon. Like the sun it goes about its rotation and after a few hours I can see the movement in the sky, a few hours later further still.

Now how is it that within a few hours of sleep she somehow got from the west back over to the east? Why do I almost always see the moon whether day or night? Don't people on the other side of earth want to see the moon too? Do we have two of them? Aye carumba, I think she's #ing with me!

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 04:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: James1982

originally posted by: randyvs

I worry that while I sleep bugs will crawl into my ears.

sweet dreams....

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 04:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Rosinitiate

I've wondered about that too recently - moon clear to see late morning in the West and 12hrs later its back in same place - I just assumed that it was to do with our circling of each other and the earth's spin. Keep meaning to research it but never get round to it

P.S. As i predicted - nothing really happened around any of the blood moons that was different from any other day.

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 04:16 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 05:43 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 06:00 AM
link   
Only part 119!

Worst fear? I may have coeliac and cant drink regular beer

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 06:15 AM
link   
a reply to: randyvs

to my thinking.... the video and this 4th blood moon inspiration/connection thread is more about the prophecy that at the end-times that ...people would be going to-&-fro and that knowledge will be increased...

That's the Old School-of-thought, would be along the lines that traveling people and academic knowledge would increase

the prophetic increased travel & increased knowledge is better translated into the information/news events.... shown via the OP video... that many people, all over the world would see & hear of events/news that occur on a minute-2-minute basis are posted on an internet access....

the 'knowledge' increase would be better interpreted as 'knowing is increased' as every linked up person is aware of and witness to the things which were once days or even weeks away via the old newspaper & magazine venues of information dissemination...

the internet/you-tube & other social media have given us the prophecied ability to wiz to-&-fro between hot-spots or events of some impact and the increase-of-knowledge (awareness/visual witnessing of distant events)

I don't see the hand of the 4th horseman or
fear from your video... I only see confirmation that

"people will swiftly go to-&-fro & knowledge will be increased" as a result of technology putting the viewer 'On The Scene, as-a-Witness" as the fulfillment of the Matthew 24 prophecy part

edit on th30144681220206162015 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 06:20 AM
link   

i watched your video. other than the video being a collection of news stories, what was i suppose to get from it?

not knowing what your thoughts are on the video here are mine.
the mass transit train in portland going through the water was not what the rest of the city was going through. isolated spots had some minor flooding. the way the video presented it, the clip made it seem portland was a disaster zone. after i saw this, i questioned the rest of the video. meteor showers happen all the time. the 4.1 earthquake in arizona is rare but not unheard of. i don't know why the texas vote to end discrimination was part of an "end times" video. flooding, earthquake, meteor, then pow discrimination against gay and transgender people.

the video is an emotional driven video for you tube hits nothing more. no insight at all.

that's what i got from the 30 minute clip.

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 06:30 AM
link   
Every generation has claimed the "End Times" are coming soon. Every generation has been wrong. Nothing happened, nothing is going to happen. We'll blow ourselves to Hell or not and it won't have anything to do with the moon or a book.

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 08:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rosinitiate
All watch it but it's funny I see a thread now about the moon.

I was thinking to myself about 20 minutes ago on the porch at 4am and remarking that that sneaky little bugger keeps getting away from me.

Here's the thing and I know it sounds crazy. I only sleep about 3 hrs a night and I always see the moon. Like the sun it goes about its rotation and after a few hours I can see the movement in the sky, a few hours later further still.

Now how is it that within a few hours of sleep she somehow got from the west back over to the east? Why do I almost always see the moon whether day or night? Don't people on the other side of earth want to see the moon too? Do we have two of them? Aye carumba, I think she's #ing with me!

It's because the earth is flat. Doh!

To be honest, things aren't exactly getting better since the fourth one occurred.

Things weren't exactly getting better before the fourth one either. It's to be expected when we have the inmates running the asylum.

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 09:53 AM
link   
a reply to: subfab

i watched your video. other than the video being a collection of news stories, what was i suppose to get from it?

I don't know bug me about it later. Woe! What the hell?

I need a mod for a clean up on isle five?

a reply to: Klassified

Things weren't exactly getting better before the fourth one either. It's to be expected when we have the inmates running the asylum.

I would agree with this if everyone wasn't screaming in my ear. Loudly!
edit on Ram110615v00201500000049 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 10:04 AM
link   
a reply to: St Udio

to my thinking.... the video and this 4th blood moon inspiration/connection thread is more about the prophecy that at the end-times that ...people would be going to-&-fro and that knowledge will be increased...

Yes, that must be what I meant. I'm good with that.

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 10:06 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Ear plugs might help that. Ask me anything?

Gawd this thread sucks.
edit on Ram110615v08201500000002 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 03:08 PM
link   

No man, I appreciate your angle here. I've had the same thought about the Blood Moons and keeping an eye on things since then. I watch the Signs of the End videos all the time. They do a great job of putting these videos together (although they do "drama" it up a little bit, but so what - it's dramatic stuff!)

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 03:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aqualung2012

No man, I appreciate your angle here. I've had the same thought about the Blood Moons and keeping an eye on things since then. I watch the Signs of the End videos all the time. They do a great job of putting these videos together (although they do "drama" it up a little bit, but so what - it's dramatic stuff!)

perfectly said. I watch every vid simply for news i cant get elsewhere

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 03:17 PM
link   
hey OP....are these the same people that talked about the world ending on 12-21-12?.....I wonder how many people got stuck paying for underground bunkers stuffed with hundreds, if not thousands of dollars of supplies.....hope that money wasn't needed for anything else

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Many missed it but we have come full circle.

Someone brought to my attention the other day that now there is the possibility of exploding boobies.

From nourishment to death.

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 03:33 PM
link   

TBH i haven't had a chance to watch it yet,but i shall today and return with something hopefully constructive...

top topics

<<   2 >>

join