It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shock Video: Cop Executes Man as He is Lying Face Down and Complying

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 12:14 AM
link   
a reply to: frostie

I agree with you, if a cop tells you to show your hands, you better do it.

It's just a shame that when I was growing up cops were heroes, and now, when you encounter one in the wild, you have to use the same caution that you would with a coiled rattlesnake.

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 12:14 AM
link   
a reply to: alienjuggalo
More here: "Building a case for Lisa Mearkle: Did she have reasonable cause to fear for her life?"

Link

+5 more 
posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 12:15 AM
link   
a reply to: ShadowLink

Exactly.

On the one hand he is trying to comply, but the taser is preventing him from following her commands to her satisfaction, and on the other hand, he's trying to protect himself from the the pain he is experiencing through shock.

This is similar to a cop, when a person is being assaulted or violently arrested, screaming "STOP RESISTING" when the NATURAL, INSTINCTIVE reaction is to tense up and try to protect oneself. But no, cops want people to lay prostrate while they are being severely shocked, or beaten, or kicked, or punching, otherwise they're "resisting" and charged accordingly.

It's utter BS.

+1 more 
posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 12:24 AM
link   
He had his hands out in front of him, complying as best he could while be TAZERED, show me someone who can`t MOVE during being electrocuted. When she didn`t stop and after he had pleaded he is will comply he did turn and reach back in what I thought was to either directly speak to her or attempt to remove the barbs. He laid back down with hands out front the best he could as she shot him in the back.

MURDER found innocent.

She is poor excuse of law enforcement and if she has that much trouble with an old guy, it should have been seen and picked up on before this.

Disgusted.

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 12:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Baddogma
a reply to: Willtell

"Hysterics" has a misogynistic meaning... not to be too PC or anything, but male cops freak out and murder in cold blood, too.

just a friendly public service reminder...

Mysoginistic?

Really?
So, you truly believe that the poster (WillTell) who you quoted meant to imply the Greek origin of the word "hysterics" from Greek culture circa 1650??
You think he implied "suffering in the womb"..?
Or, maybe..... Just maybe...... Possibly he was using the word with it's more common and recent definition (unontrollably emotional) which can describe any gender..

"Too PC"... Yes, I am afraid so...

The female cop and her male victim were both hysterical during his murder...

edit on 6-11-2015 by defuntion because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-11-2015 by defuntion because: Sp

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 12:27 AM
link   
a reply to: abe froman

if a cop tells you to show your hands, you better do it

Yup, but my reasoning for the "murder" had to do with the electricity from the TASER making it impossible for the guy to comply as his nerves were frying.

As in "stop hitting yourself...why ya keep hitting yourself?" (yes, older brothers)

However, thanks for the 'hysterical' support.

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 12:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: abe froman

I agree with you, if a cop tells you to show your hands, you better do it.

It's just a shame that when I was growing up cops were heroes, and now, when you encounter one in the wild, you have to use the same caution that you would with a coiled rattlesnake.

Wow, good comparison.

It's ashame, but every time I see a cop, I ask if they are going to kill me.

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 12:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: alienjuggalo
Shock Video: Cop Executes Man as He is Lying Face Down and Complying

And someday, while persecuting someone for a blown tail light, the big bad driver plants a .45 in the middle of her face, and all will weep for the poor cop!
The neighbors will tell how sweet she was to their kids...
We hear it all the time!
NOW, you know the 'rest of the story'!

"We sometimes get what we want, but we ALWAYS get EXACTLY what we need!"

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 01:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

That's a sad commentary

No matter how sad, it is true.

The general population has been de-sensitized to police brutality media.

Guess its time for the next trend

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 01:16 AM
link   
this is murder this woman is way to unstable to be a police officer, im shocked at how she walked away with no charges .
disgusting the jury should be named as well...

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 01:38 AM
link   
They need to check her mental health and fire her. He CLEARLY showed his hands over and over and over. At no point in the video was he a threat. He died for what? So infuriating...

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 02:02 AM
link   
a reply to: eluryh22

Hi, took a quick look and didn't see anyone answer yet.
He was shot twice.
The first shot occurs at exactly the 1:13 mark, and the man yells "What the f###", followed by the second shot at the 1:17 mark.

edit on 6-11-2015 by ADAMandEVIL because: added info for accuracy

Also, the verdict is in.
Acquitted of all charges. What the actual heck.
WTFFFFFFFFFFF (Link to NBC story)
edit on 6-11-2015 by ADAMandEVIL because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-11-2015 by ADAMandEVIL because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-11-2015 by ADAMandEVIL because: multiple edits for accuracy/link addition

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 02:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: frostie

Correction: The shots are at 1:14 and 1:17

and at 1:39 she radios "shots fired."

I think one of the point of entries was a little below his left shoulder blade

HTF is that NOT murder... jesus christ...

but it's not all cops hey. just a few bad apples. nothing to see here, or last time, or the time before that or next time...

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 02:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

This is why I BEG PEOPLE TO OBEY THESE POLICE. Get out of it with your life THEY WILL KILLL YOU

Oh yeah..give up your freedoms, surrender to tyranny and maybe, just maybe you and the people in your life won't be murdered by the state?

You know mate...entire wars have been fought, with many, many 1000's of people willing to pay the ultimate price so the kind of country they want their families to live in, does not descend into some kind of tyrannically oppressive and warped nightmare of state sanctioned and instigated brutality and terrorism.

Some things are worth dying for.

If everyone were to follow your advice, sure less would be murdered...at least at first. But what would be lost in the process, would be a sacrifice too great to bear.

If you submit to terrorism, state sanctioned domestic terrorism included, you deserve no freedom or liberty.
Are you certain you wish to give those up for you and your countrymen?

edit on 6 11 2015 by MysterX because: typo

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 02:22 AM
link   
I've watched the video a few times now, yes I hear the shots, but I fail to see any entry wounds at all.

I don't think she shot him, I think she shot near him. I honestly can't for the life of me find any wounds.

Maybe this is why the jury found her not guilty.

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 02:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: capragenus
I've watched the video a few times now, yes I hear the shots, but I fail to see any entry wounds at all.

I don't think she shot him, I think she shot near him. I honestly can't for the life of me find any wounds.

Holy Cow! He died of fear then? Or he didn't really die?
My head went sideways when I saw the video.
Did the jury see this video? Were they intimidated by the cops? If they saw the video I can certainly understand why they would be!

One step to curb this citizen abuse would be to change the laws on pursuit of a subject.

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 02:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

That woman has absolutely no business being a cop,how the # she was passed and given a gun.......that was so wrong...my god not even the twighlight zone was this screwed up.....

According to some people who live in the same town, she is known for being an abusive officer, throwing her weight around and basically considering everyone is up to something.

Now she's had her initiation into the gang, killing someone without provocation, so she's likely to be awarded at some point for her exemplary work.

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 02:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: onthedownlow

I think he got what he had coming. The officer definitely perceived him to be a threat... He should have shut up and listened

Ahh there you go, that's your problem. you assume you think.

Wrong... but go ahead and keep smiling little guy...

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 02:55 AM
link   

I couldn't spot the entry wounds either, but you can see blood on his left hand @ 2:33, and of course the "I can't breath" part. If he wasn't shot, he'd obviously still be alive...

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 03:00 AM
link   

I guess he died from blood loss from .. a leprechaun then...

he was shot, that is the fact. you know, why she was on trial.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join