It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Opinion editor of a left-wing news site = Sweden should be “filled” with Islamist terrorists

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 07:48 AM
link   
I think it is very interesting what h=is said here in a rare moment of honesty from a Left wing journalists, for me it gets to the very heart of the issue, that really immigrants are just a tool to be used against what the Middle class most truly despises, the working class.

Sweden should be “filled” with Islamist terrorists so that anti-mass immigration, rural, working class Swedes are forced into exile, the opinion editor of a left-wing news site has said.

Teodor Stig-Matz wrote on Nyheter24 that he would “honestly fill the land with IS soldiers” if it meant the sort of people who vote for the Sweden Democrats (SD) disappeared.

The Swedish news editor

Of course if he ever got his wish and filled Sweden with IS he would soon find himself thrown off the top of his ivory tower to the cheering mob below, but it is endemic among Swedish politicians to despise the Swedish and their traditional vlaues, what they really means there is the working class of course and not their supposedly enlightened selves, the sort of people that think Sweden should be the land of the Swedish.

He goes on to list a number of items from Swedish working class culture that he despises, adding that the sorts of people who vote for the Sweden Democrats “talk with disgusting dialects”.

“I think you dirty our country,” he says, adding: “Your version of Swedish culture is just as meaningless as an IKEA bookcase, and equally as greasy as the béarnaise sauce you drown your food in.”

He goes on to say that while he does not share Mr Ekeroth’s views on migrants, he cannot get angry over his “xenophobia” because he feels the same towards SD supporters.

It is always the case that those who react most strongly against immigration are from the lowest echelons of society, the ones who most readily encounter the reality of the situation, and generally the ones who will act on instinct and are not given to utopian worldviews.

The Middle class of course is more learned and should take the broader perspective, but that perspective has to take into account the considerations of the working class, if you desire to eradicate them because they won't share your mad ideologies then with their demise there will no longer be a Middle Class.

It is the case that the Middle Class have already caused enough damage to society to fully justify their own destruction, they have achieved absolute failure to recognize the most basic needs of a society, that it must be a cohesive whole, the working class were never the problem, they were.

It is the case of course that many of the working class were also drawn to the mad ideologies disseminated down from those in higher positions of academia, but every time it seems they fail and cannot grasp the sublime worldview of their superiors, the problems seeming to arise when they start thinking for themselves and can't see how things are ever going to work out, at which point they become reactionary and superfluous to requirements, if the working class won't dance to the Marxist tune import a new one a little less prone to thinking for themselves.

So a sad story with no happy ending, the Middle class are only going to despise the working class even more as they complain about their impending replacement, the divide can only widen as the Political class do their own thing with the full support of the media, the real question of course is who has been feeding the narrative that has seduced the Middle Class to the extent that they would inflict genocide against the lower echelons of their own people, who do the lies serve...?

posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 07:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Kantzveldt

Wow Kantz! As much as I respect your enormous brain-power, I disagree with every word of this!

The working class fills an essential role in our economy. Doesn't everybody know that? That's Econ-101. We can't function without them. Who is going to pave the roads, install the new roof, and cut our grass?

It has always been, and always will be. Our economy depends on it.

posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 08:01 AM
link   
Wow I didn't realise there was so much hatred between social classes in Sweden. Sounds like quite a dangerous class war is brewing.
edit on 4-11-2015 by nonjudgementalist because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 08:02 AM
link   

It's a contradiction that the working class are theorised to react the most negatively against immigration - therefore the middle classes are more accepting. Yet there's the view in the first paragraph of the OP that the middle classes despise the working classes.... Therefore are not accepting.

Which is it - Are the middle classes selectively accepting of others depending on what The Guardian tells them? And the working classes revolt against the people The Daily Mail tells them to revolt against?

It's all a propaganda driven sham!

posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 08:02 AM
link   
I appreciate your perspective, and have shared this from the beginning of the 2 hemispheres "mass northerly exodus' from more southerly 2nd and 3rd world nations. I started realizing a while back that for a certain agenda to be fulfilled in certain Northern nations, a different middle and lower majority was in need. The same dialectic used in pushing certain agendas politically, for instance in the USA over the recent years is now being used globally to shame people into accepting their own demise.

I just cant decide if its the entire destruction of certain constitutional states in order to bring them into the globalist fold that is being driven, or the creation of deeper and deeper extreme dialectics by unnaturally pushing ideological and cultural paradigms together in order to facilitate control within the present systems.

posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 08:04 AM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

As if i was advocating that...?!?...i'm drawing attention to someone who is, and for whom i have nothing but contempt.

a reply to: and14263

I think the Middle class and Leftist ideologists will accept anyone that admires them for their drivel, but they lack all common sense and thus have to demonize their critics to maintain their sense of self credibility, these are generalizations of course, but really those from privileged backgrounds are very naive about the ways of the world.
edit on Kam1130307vAmerica/ChicagoWednesday0430 by Kantzveldt because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 08:04 AM
link   
It looks as if the Swedish left is paying attention to what's happening in Germany.

posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 08:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kantzveldt

As if i was advocating that...?!?...i'm drawing attention to someone who is, and for whom i have nothing but contempt.

Point well taken.

I think it was this:

So a sad story with no happy ending, the Middle class are only going to despise the working class even more as they complain about their impending replacement

Because I don't think the middle class despise the working class. I think we appreciate them. At least I do. I think about them everytime I go through a drive through, and a 60 year old man is at the win dow. I appreciate him.
edit on 11/4/2015 by angeldoll because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Yes well hopefully there is no longer going to be a Middle class in the near future and no service industry either, but maybe that's just my mad ideology...

posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 08:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kantzveldt

Yes well hopefully there is no longer going to be a Middle class in the near future and no service industry either, but maybe that's just my mad ideology...

Okay. How do you figure that? That is restructuring the entire way we live. With what do you replace it? (I'm not trying to be adversarial, just curious.)

If we do away with the middle class, and the working class, that only leaves one class. You know that's not going to happen without communism.

posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 08:27 AM
link   
So you do know that he was being satirical, right?

Mr Stig-Matz told Breitbart London that his remark about Islamic State was ironic and that the article is supposed to be satirical.

Editor-in-Chief Henrik Eriksson said in a statement: “Here at Nyheter24 we’re not afraid to use provocative language if it helps us to shine a light on a certain subject. Sometimes exaggerations can be the proper way to handle a known issue.”

He was just making a point on how wrong it is to be prejudiced.

posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 08:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv

So you do know that he was being satirical, right?

Mr Stig-Matz told Breitbart London that his remark about Islamic State was ironic and that the article is supposed to be satirical.

Editor-in-Chief Henrik Eriksson said in a statement: “Here at Nyheter24 we’re not afraid to use provocative language if it helps us to shine a light on a certain subject. Sometimes exaggerations can be the proper way to handle a known issue.”

He was just making a point on how wrong it is to be prejudiced.

Of course it's "Satire"

Best way to get the point across !!

It's an old old trick.

posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 08:33 AM
link   
Sweden is quickly losing any moral high ground it may have built up over the years. Once people start condoning the burning down of refugee camps less than a year after the refugee crisis began you can see how far a nation has fallen to neofacist propaganda. I was once very pro European, but now realise I want no part of the neo fascism I see eminating from the Europeans. Count me out. You choose fascism if you want I'll stick with my loony left ideology that will be tolerated in the uk why would we want to be associated with European neo fascism, we've seen the results of that in the past, we will remember the ones who fought it on Sunday while Europe can embrace it again. Never again. A society can switch to fascism in the click of a finger. I've always been taught to be vigilant of facists from an early age so when I see it on the rise in Europe again I shake my head in disbelief. But don't let this loony lefty bleeding heart stop you. Go for it knock yourselves out keep condoning burning of refugee camps. Very classy and brave indeed. Keep hating people you don't know and believing the xenophobic press. Keep reading your dail Mail articles. en.m.wikipedia.org... maybe take a look at the daily mails, flirtations with fascism in the past

Lord Rothermere (owner of dail Mail) was a friend of Benito Mussolini and Adolf Hitler, and directed the Mail's editorial stance towards them in the early 1930s.[32][33] Rothermere's 1933 leader "Youth Triumphant" praised the new Nazi regime's accomplishments, and was subsequently used as propaganda by them.[34] In it, Rothermere predicted that "The minor misdeeds of individual Nazis would be submerged by the immense benefits the new regime is already bestowing upon Germany". Journalist John Simpson, in a book on journalism, suggested that Rothermere was referring to the violence against Jews and Communists rather than the detention of political prisoners.[35]

edit on 4-11-2015 by woodwardjnr because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 08:34 AM
link   
a reply to: kaylaluv

If you are talking to me, then no, I did not. I will now go pull the covers up over my head.

*I wish we still had the "duh" emo and the 'blushing' one we could use when we make fools of ourselves.

Sigh.

posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 08:36 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Yes, you probably use satire too, but since I never understand your posts, I'd never know it.

Pity to waste such cleverness.

posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Of course, but the dislike for those who disagree with his point of view is genuine enough and that if they cannot conform they should be replaced, as they present a problem, the only real exaggeration is that they would prefer IS fighters because really they would prefer a more benign re-population that admire their pretentious values.

So thinly veiled satire masking genuine intent, should we admire the Middle Class for this...?

You don't want to know how i would go about change, and i'm not going to tell you...

edit on Kam1130307vAmerica/ChicagoWednesday0430 by Kantzveldt because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 08:40 AM
link   

I was talking mainly to the OP, but yeah, the stuff about "speaking with disgusting dialects" and "eating food with all that Bearnaise sauce" kind of gave it away for me.

posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 08:43 AM
link   

I can pretty much guarantee that any liberal, progressive person over there would have no real problem with the working class. That's why he picked that group for his satire, because it is so ridiculous to him. Just like he thinks it's ridiculous to hate the Muslims because they are Muslim (i.e., "different", "nasty", "disgusting").

posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 08:55 AM
link   

That isn't the point at all, he is saying he feels the same alienation toward those who vote against continued immigration that they feel toward the Muslims, if you are suggesting he doesn't have any alienation toward them that is entirely wrong, he is determined to climb to the very top of his ivory tower.

When this attitude is borne out by what is happening on the ground is it the case that Sweden itself is the satire, that events are simply a joke, and that despite all the rapes, violence and social misery we should just be laughing along...?

posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 09:02 AM
link   
a reply to: woodwardjnr

So tell us how "Fascism" is applying in Sweden ( or anywhere in Europe ) ?

And maybe how the influx of "immigrants" is part of it.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join