It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Members who have messaged me lately....please read!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 04:41 PM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

You know this will never be over dont you?
I say that because I've had almost the same experience you're having.
My ex, unbeknown to me, spent the last two years of our relationship poisoning my character to everyone I knew.
It took a couple of years for those closest to me to realise she'd been lying. But its now almost twenty years later and some peeps still think everything she told them was true, and it dont matter what evidence you shove in their tiny little minds, they will continue to think the worst!

Having said all that, I have to say, you've gotta grow a thick skin, Really thick!!!
There's going to be those who WANT to believe the worst of you.
I have come to the conclusion the reason they want to believe the worst is because it helps them feel good about themselves, so sad are their own lives!

So, just remember, there's going to be some whom you should not waste your time on.

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Dude, I shed a tear at this.

I saw your thread and am aware of your plight in the face of injustice. I really think the case isn't closed and wrongs will be righted but you are going to have to push through the quagmire of BS and probably find a new lawyer.

You have my support too TB.

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 05:59 PM
link   
I heard about the thread n another thread but didn't have the opportunity to read it. I hope everything works out for you.
One thing I like about this site is how members are there to support each other, no matter how they might bicker sometimes. At it's very core, ATS is full of good people.

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Greetings fellow members, friends, and esteemed associates.

Being new here, I don't qualify for either of the last two designations, and even the first is questionable.

That being said, may I offer you my shoulder for support, my ear for your woes, my eyes for your words, and my pocketbook toward a GoFundTrueBrit account?

We aren't truly strangers; we both live under the same sun.

I have zero knowledge of your life issues but I am human and I can feel the kindred emanating from all who know you and your plight here on ATS. Please allow me to contribute in whatever way I can. It's a beautiful thing...caring. This world needs all the sharing of self with others in need that we can offer, no?

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 10:33 PM
link   
You are one of my favorites here on ATS True Brit and it saddens me to know that you are in such a crap storm right now. I myself have had several bad years of late, I could elaborate but won't as I haven't seen much sympathy here for the most part. ATS hasn't been what it used to be for me and I haven't thought of it as being a place to find support. I have all but abandoned it for other venues lately. I think that it is great that you have found as much sympathy as you have here and it shows that ATS still has many good people left (as surprising as that is to me).

I will say this much about my situation, I could very well have died in a recent accident and I'm facing another very hard winter, having come to the conclusion that last winter was the worst I've had to endure my entire life. I was "laid off" with no unemployment just before my accident and due to the injuries I've sustained, it will be some time before I can pursue employment again. I've gotten little support from family beyond a couple of get well cards. I have some good friends and neighbors that have helped although I'm the type who isn't in the habit of asking for it. The government may end up helping, but as of right now, I'm basically on my own and physically unable to provide for months to come.

I'm not at risk of losing everything though, I will heal, I have some resources yet (as few as those are), but these too are desperate times for me. Personally, I feel pretty good about surviving and should be completely healed after the doctor removes the hardware from my body in about a year. But at this very moment, I can sympathize with you because if I don't generate some revenue quickly, they'll be nothing left to pay the bills. We are not quite in the same boat but we both sail upon the same rough seas.

Such a close bush with death and severe injuries have changed my perspective for the better and I have hope the same could be said for your situation. It can be hard to see what good may come of all this, but have faith that it will, I do. Having faith is better than having nothing but despair, regardless what those who would disregard faith would have to say about that.

I wish for you the best and hope you can rise up from your misfortune to put things back on track once again.

From your friend across the pond, MSB

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 11:28 PM
link   

I'm not passing this up. Yes I showed up late. But you gotta admit. You're a good guy! Pm's or right to ats. You mean a lot! Please always be a part of this disfunkful family that is perfect. Ive forgotten some of the grey names and avatars that brought me here. But you are a legend.

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 11:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bigburgh

I'm not passing this up. Yes I showed up late. But you gotta admit. You're a good guy! Pm's or right to ats. You mean a lot! Please always be a part of this disfunkful family that is perfect. Ive forgotten some of the names and avatars that brought me here. But you are a legend.

posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 09:49 AM
link   

True I met You in "The Shed". Now The Shed 3.
Since then I have grown to know You very well.
As others have stated You are a caring and honest Soul. Those are but only two of Your endearing qualities. I feel lucky to include You as a Dear Friend!

I know Your inbox must be flooded. But please find a letter there from Me and read it!?

You will find it worth the read...
Sincerely Your Friend, Syx...

posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 09:56 AM
link   
a reply to: NewzNose

Gofund is a Great idea!!!
If You set up an account Please let Me know the addy for it and perhaps post it here for others to use!
Im on my phone and it is a pain just to write this and setting up an account would be a major trauma!! Lol!!

Of course I would endure the trauma if need be, but if You or someone else could set one up it would begreatly appreciated by Me and Im sure Everyone else!!

Let Me know!!!

Syx...
edit on 4-11-2015 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 11:56 AM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak

I will investigate the GoFundTrueBrit account and PM you.

posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 02:42 PM
link   

I feel that my considerable vocabulary is not equal to the task of putting into words, just how much that support means to me right now,

Well there had to be a first time for everything TrueBrit

I have not got a clue as to what you are on about bud but from the man of few words to the man of many words

stay strong bud and happy thoughts

posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 02:49 PM
link   

That's it! Make me cry over my tablet. Its all grsasy now.

i know nonspecific has great respect for you,

and now he is making me cry even more.

Damn, you lovely people!!

Hang in there! Positive messages ard being put out there.

posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Keep on keeping on.

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 01:30 PM
link   

I lurk more than I post but have always looked forward to your posts, Brit. You are intelligent, fair and level-headed and what you are going through is abominable. Powerless as I am to help, I can only wish you and your family the best, and my full ATS support. Please keep your chin up!

posted on Nov, 8 2015 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Hey man. we may have disagreements on some subjects but i like ya alot. You write some of the most well typed responses i have seen on this site an dalways speak your mind. Mad respect for ya man. Ill keep y a in my prayers to help y a on as best as i can. Anyway heres to you my friend. cheers.

Oh an di present to you my 5,000 th post. congrats. prize not refundable. enjoy.
edit on 15000000pppm by yuppa because: gave present

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 01:06 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 11:04 AM
link   

True, I'm not entirely sure what is going on, but count me among the many wishing you the best possible outcome. I wish I could give you a hug too! I think every time I have come out of the woods this year there has been sad news here.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join