It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Members who have messaged me lately....please read!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+40 more 
posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 07:03 AM
link   
Greetings fellow members, friends, and esteemed associates.

Given recent events in my life, and since explaining those events to the membership in a thread from a few days back, my U2U inbox has been flooded with messages of support, love, and sympathy. There is no way I can possibly reply to them all, and so I felt it necessary to communicate my appreciation for that support and love, in the shape of this thread.

I feel that my considerable vocabulary is not equal to the task of putting into words, just how much that support means to me right now, and indeed how much I value each and every one of the people who make this community so special in my eyes. We come here to share our truths, to expose lies, to seek reality in a world which increasingly promotes facade and misdirection to us as a way of life. I am thankful to all of you who have expressed sympathy and support, for being able to trust your instincts, and by so doing, trust me.

I love you all so much. I did anyway, but the outpouring of love I have received over the last few days, and indeed over the last two years as the matter at hand unfolded, has been nothing short of soul shaking. I thank God for the opportunity that I was given when I signed up here, to be a part of this community and to meet and interact with all of you. Without the support of people like yourselves, the strain I have been under over the last little while could easily have landed me in some facility somewhere, or worse.

I have my back straight, my head held high, but I would be fooling myself if I thought that this would be possible, if I did not have you all at my back, under my shoulders when I cannot stand unaided, and reminding me who I am, when everything else in the world tries to make me forget.

I have said it already, but I will say it again, because it bears repeating.

ATS: I love you.

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 07:09 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

I didn't send you a p.m. because I knew you would be swamped with them, so I'll just say this here.

We know the true you - and there are many of us.

Hang in there and never give up!

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 07:15 AM
link   
Hang in there big guy

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 07:15 AM
link   

Well, big fella, I have not PM'ed you however I have overtly expressed within said thread(s) my support for you and if ever I am in your neck of the woods, you can be sure I will PM you, and spidermonkeyboy and other ATS poms and see if you are up to the challenge of a 48hr bender - convict style.

Luv ya like a brother.

edit on 3-11-2015 by Sublimecraft because: missing words were missing...

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 07:48 AM
link   
We do our best not to kick one of our own when they are down, its a shame what you are going through and while i dont know the half of it from everything i have read that you have written its hard for me to beleive what is being said about you. good luck and god speed getting everything back in order in your life.

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Stay strong, pal.

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 08:10 AM
link   

The reason we love and support you is because of who you are. So, while we may be a great group of people, it's your kindness and loving spirit that generates and attracts the support and love that you feel. Sending you strength and love...

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 08:11 AM
link   
I have no idea what you're going through. But, I don't need to know anything to offer you my support. I hope things look up for you soon. If there's anything this Kentucky girl can do for you, tell me and it's done.

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 08:23 AM
link   
I have obviously never met you in person, but you have earned my respect in the last five years, several times over. And my gut tells me that respect is well placed. I'm not buying the propaganda your adversaries have spoken against you. That's not the man I've come to know, and I'd be willing to bet I'm right, and they're wrong. I know it isn't much, but you can add my voice and support to the many here who feel the same way.

All my best to you and your family!

edit on 11/3/2015 by Klassified because: re-word

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 08:25 AM
link   
Hey True,

I know your very overwhelmed right now.

You know this music. You turned me onto them.

www.youtube.com...

I love these guys.

Hope your doing some playing yourself. Music can be the best medicine.

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 08:32 AM
link   
id say you have been a target from our precious government,the bbc is the govenrment ask china who banned them for spying.

may you rise above the corruption that they enforce to meet their agenda's,i only wonder what one of your posts hit them where it hurts.....

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 08:45 AM
link   
If you don't mind me asking.. how is your family and the "new" business holding up? I remember a couple months back you were concerned about being able to keep the doors open. I wish that you will be able to slowly transition back to normal.

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 09:26 AM
link   

You prove to be more inspirational and a blessed individual with every portrayal of appreciation you send back to those giving.

Everyone here has posted greater words than i am typing now, and it can Sum up everything Awesome about who You are, what You stand for in this community, & what we can expect you behave in you everyday life.

(my boss forward this to us & I can't help but to share it here, as i think this applies to you who as well)

"We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, therefore, is not an act, but a habit." - Aristotle

Regards,

SK

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 09:54 AM
link   

I was very saddened to read about the ordeal you have been going through.

You are one tough Brit.

Most would have already crumbled under weight of burden you have been carrying around.

Best of luck to you TrueBrit.

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 10:51 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 11:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Poppcocked

Seems like you have already made up your mind about my motivations.

That is your prerogative, but given your assumptive attitude, I am not inclined to explain myself, since it is clear that you already have an answer you are comfortable with. So, how about this:

You go ahead enjoy that by yourself, and let me get on with my day.

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Dearest TrueBrit I too like a few others who have replied have no idea what you have and are going through but it sounds like you need the support. I send you the biggest warmest arms to wrap around you to hug you and give you strength and hold you up when you are down and out. You have been one of the people who have kept me from leaving ats. I have respected you since my first visit to this site and always loved seeing your name pop up on the site. As we say in my country KIA KAHA which means stand tall strong and proud like a tree. So KIA KAHA my friend. And do not feel like you have to reply just take my love and strength and use it when you need to.

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 12:41 PM
link   
TrueBrit, you are a gent of the highest calibre and a living legend in my eyes.

You have my thanks, my respect and my thoughts.

I wish you all the best.

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 04:13 PM
link   

We spoke

Hang strong bro,

You look terrible with a hangover by the way

Cody

Does my bum look big in these jeans ? It's a question that is being asked worldwide, yesterday's fish and chips paper mate

Respect True

Cody

edit on 3/11/15 by cody599 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Keep your chin up, stiff upper lip and all that.

You're smart, well-liked, and respected here. Illuminate the positive.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join