It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Five of 6 Syrian Hospitals Allegedly Hit by Russian Airstrikes Don't Exist!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+10 more 
posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 06:56 AM
link   
It seems the Western media has gone overboard in vilifying Russia. First they went to town lambasting them for 'interference' in the Syrian conflict when they fired off their cruise missiles destroying scores of IS targets. That didn't work and now the media is engaged in spreading false propaganda.

But this time they got a lot of egg on their faces by dishing out false and manufactured news of hospitals hit in Russian air strikes when actually they never existed!!

The Russian Defense Ministry has denied an existence of five out of six Syrian hospitals allegedly hit by Russian airstrikes, said that the claims of Western media unfounded.

Russia's Defense Ministry denied the existence of five out of six Syrian hospitals allegedly hit by Russian airstrikes.

"I would like to remind you that a week ago several leading Western media outlets citing the US-based Syrian American Medical Society accused us of allegedly bombing hospitals in al-Ees, al-Hader, Khan Tuman, Sarmin, Latamna and al-Zirba," ministry spokesman Maj. Gen. Igor Konashenkov told reporters.

The spokesman added, that "all these reports were made without any proof."

"We investigated this information. It turned out, in fact, that there is a hospital only in the settlement of Sarmin. There are no hospitals in al-Ees, al-Hader, Khan Tuman, Latamna and al-Zirba, and, consequently, there are no healthcare workers," he added.

Russian Defense Ministry on Monday provided aerial photos of the hospital in the Syrian Sarmin, which was allegedly destroyed by the Russian airstrikes, as some Western media claim. But the aerial photo shows, that the building is not destroyed.

Russia has been conducting precision airstrikes against ISIL positions in Syria at the request of President Bashar Assad since September 30.

Photo: Russian Defence Ministry

Read more: sputniknews.com...

edit on 3-11-2015 by OrionHunterX because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 07:04 AM
link   
So a pro Russian site says its so then it must be true. Rossiya Segodnya ring a bell. Also being ran by Dmitry Konstantinovich Kiselyov "pro Putin" yea I will believe the new and improved RT when I start believing MSNBC

edit on 3-11-2015 by hillbilly4rent because: (no reason given)

+11 more 
posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 07:09 AM
link   
a reply to: hillbilly4rent
So you go by what the Western media says? Oh yeah! They speak the truth and nothing but the truth! Only the Russian media are liars, what?

+1 more 
posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 07:09 AM
link   
a reply to: OrionHunterX

The media is probably trying to make the US look better for blowing up a Afghanistan hospital. The US blew up one, so it makes Russia look worse for bombing 5.

+9 more 
posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 07:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: hillbilly4rent
So a pro Russian site says its so then it must be true. Rossiya Segodnya ring a bell.

No, the US made the accusations to a global audience without identifying any proof or sources
Russia investigated these accusations and it turned out they are total bull plop. (something the US didn't actually do)

Deep down most people know majority of what the US says is a total load of crap said intentionally to get their point of view and preferred course of action across.

Its refreshing for someone to stand up and call the US out for it..

yes, even if its Russia!

edit on am710308032015-11-03T07:10:54-06:00072015p by Agit8dChop because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 07:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: hillbilly4rent
So a pro Russian site says its so then it must be true. Rossiya Segodnya ring a bell. Also being ran by Dmitry Konstantinovich Kiselyov "pro Putin" yea I will believe the new and improved RT when I start believing MSNBC

Actually the propaganda and flat out lies are thick from both sides. That is one big reason we should be grateful for the internet and it's ability to usually find someone (on the scene) with a rebuttal against some of the worst of the lies..

hahaha There should be a law against lies and propaganda, No?

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 07:21 AM
link   
Go by who Yahweh helps.

US could not beat ISIS in 2 years.

Russia crushes ISIS in a month let alone has them running after 3 days of bombing in early October.

Yahweh does not help liars. Hence the Western MSM constantly lies.

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 07:24 AM
link   
Here is some more information on the BS claims of Russians hitting hospitals.

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 07:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Rapha

The "God of Abraham" YHWH is the root of the problem. If he was really God he would knock all his kids out for the crap they are pulling.

I know I would knock my kid into next christmas if he behaved the way Abrahams kids do. Including the Christians.

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 07:39 AM
link   

their propaganda machines will never run out of fuel... "as the world turns"

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 07:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: misskat1
I know I would knock my kid into next christmas if he behaved the way Abrahams kids do. Including the Christians.

Exactly. According to ATS members many US veterans that went to fight in Iraq and Afganistan were Christians.

Well, now according to some rumours, 250,000 of them are either dead or are not going to live much longer.

So Yahweh has rightly judged His followers for killing innocent women and children in Iraq and Afganistan

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 07:47 AM
link   

I think its about time we stop vilifying Russia and work them to rid the World of ISIS. We seem to spend more effort and energy putting Putin and Russia down than dealing with the ISIS issue. What a sad state of affairs! As ive said before "Putin has shown he can be a great statesman" at times like these, about time our western leaders took note and started to act accordingly.

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 08:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: flammadraco

I think its about time we stop vilifying Russia

All I see as excuses, deflection and defense of anything Russia does and non-stop hatred and demonizing of America, but it's Russia that's the victim here. The Twilight Zone continues................

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 08:33 AM
link   
as far of today only the USA bombs hospitals.
syria is russias ally...FOR CHRIST SAKE.

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Yesterday, the State Department spokesperson was eventually forced to honestly check into the RT reporter claims that one the "reported" locations of a hospital was showing no signs of bombing.

Today, they are going to have to provide all proof or issue an appology...simple as that.

One American reporter came to the defense of RT side and tipped the balance.

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 08:41 AM
link   
a reply to: TheBulk

Its Russia that has the balls here. I would be embarrassed to be an American at the moment on the World Stage. The American President should hang his head in shame for not being able to accomplish in two years what Russia has done in a month.

As a Brit, I blame our government and the US government's involvement in the Middle East for the turmoil the ME is now in. For both countries not to have an exit strategy for both Iraq and Libya amongst a few, should be construed as a war crime. Heres hoping that when Iraq Enquiry is released next year that our former Prime Minister Blair will be held accountable along with Bush and his groney's, in the Hague hopefully.

I remember when Obama was running for the election (1st One) with "Yes We Can" slogan, it was like a breath of fresh air for the world political stage. But.... "Yes we Can What?...... he's done nothing in my mind on the World stage other than to make the US seem weaker and no longer "Leader of the Free Word" IMO.

So lets stop attacking Russia for doing something that the West has failed to do and thank Russia for actually help clean up the god forsaken mess we created in the first place.

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 08:43 AM
link   
Western media - liars.

Russian defense ministry - only tells the truth.

Russian media - only tells the truth.

Careful, your bias is showing.

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 08:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6
Western media - liars.

Russian defense ministry - only tells the truth.

Russian media - only tells the truth.

Careful, your bias is showing.

But yours isn't.

They all freaking lie. The U.S. Media gave a whopper easily verifiable, however 90% of Americans won't ever see the rebuttal anyway because it won't be reported on FOX.

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 09:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Rosinitiate

You're right, mine isn't. Seeing as I don't trust western media any more than Russian, Chinese, Iranian, or any other media. They all have an agenda. Each and every one of them.

But please, use your bias to tell me about mine some more. Because clearly I'm the one with the bias here.

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 09:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

Why argue about something we all agree on? All msm is biased no matter which country or political standpoint it's from.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join