It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ex-Marine Colonel’s Wife Tells All

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2015 @ 01:29 AM
link   
I stumbled upon this testimony from a ex-marine colonel's wife who claims her husband was a government assassin. The testimony is a 4 part video with hours of details. Here are some of the topics she discusses in these videos. First, she claims her husband was a government assassin and then from there she discusses all of the secret societies and the atrocious things they are capable of doing.

I know a thread was created about her once before, but it wasn't really much of a thread and I think it deserves a second look.

Article Source

Kay Griggs, former Marine colonel’s wife, talks about military assassin squads, drug running, illegal weapon deals and sexual perversion deep within the highest levels of U.S. military and government.

You’re a mother or father whose son or daughter wants to join the Marine Corps, Army or Navy. You are worried that your baby may be put in harm’s way because of all the wars that seem never to end, but you are also proud you child wants to serve his or her country. Your child is becoming a man or woman with a mind of their own, forging their own destinies.

Before you give your blessing you’ll want to view these series of interviews that appeared on the Internet in 2011. Kay Griggs, was a Marine Colonel’s wife whose husband, George Griggs, was a member of what is called the Brotherhood or Firm that pervades the entire structure of the senior officer ranks of the Marine Corps, Army and other branches of the service to include the National Guard, particularly in the Intelligence agencies within those branches.

The mission of this Brotherhood is to control drug trafficking worldwide through series of collaborations with drug lords, the Mafia, and other unsavory groups. It is at the level of military colonels and above. It includes most generals, admirals, active duty and retired. It is identical to a secret society where to advance one’s career must be “initiated.”

The manipulation of the world’s drug trade by the military began in the Ronald Reagan years as part of the Iran/Contra conflict when Col. Oliver North was a key operative in the sale of opiate drugs to American citizens using Mafia trade routes and distribution systems. Since then, the U.S. military has come to depend on revenues derived from drug sales for Black Ops, laundered cash to further the promotion of war and consequently the sale of miitary equipment and arms to third world countries.

Did you know that in order to fully graduate from Seal training, a Seal must conduct a documented “cold kill?” The justification for this murder is to determine a Seal Team member has the courage to kill another, even if an innocent civilian, a woman or child. Now Seals are just a small elite branch of the Navy, but it is found in all commando-like units across all branches of the service.

She doesn't appear to be insane or have any mental issues although I'm not a psychiatrist. Just wondering what your opinion on this is really. I watched most of it and tried taking all of the information in the best I could, but this is such a long testimony I'll have to watch it more than once to understand the little details and see if I can catch her in a lie or slipping.

She seems very intelligent and down to Earth which is quite alarming considering the accusations she is making. Sure, it's just her testimony, but it's a hell of a job if she is just making it all up. I have to say...I kind of believe her.

edit on 1-11-2015 by FearYourMind because: Added info

posted on Nov, 1 2015 @ 01:57 AM
link   
a reply to: FearYourMind

Holy hell, 8 hours of interview?
This lady has some stuff to say!
Source is a bit iffy, but hey I guess the proof is in the pudding, gonna give these vids a go. Might finish the first one.

posted on Nov, 1 2015 @ 01:59 AM
link   
Evidence?

posted on Nov, 1 2015 @ 01:02 AM
link   
Her testimony appears to correlate perfectly with many other whistle blowers.

The spooks will have to work over time on this one.

It's all good though, payday is coming...

There is a transcript for the first video, not sure about the others...

Kay Griggs - Whale
Kay Grigg interview 1/4 transcript
Kay Grigg interview 1/4 transcript
Kay Griggs unedited video transcript (part one) - Pastebin.com
Transcripts for Mrs. Kay Griggs Interviews
Satan’s Little Helpers VIII: Weimar, Magick and Cherry Marines
Desperate Wives, Part 1, Kay Griggs : Internet Archive

posted on Nov, 1 2015 @ 01:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04
Evidence?

Do you know how many people are doing time in prison simply because of the testimony of one person? A cop once told me that witness testimony is enough to put anyone away for a murder. Now, she claims her husband would get drunk and start talking about his work, but his handlers took care of that and all of a sudden he stopped drinking and talking. But, she has the evidence in a diary he kept and it has his handwriting. Why would someone like him keep a diary? Who knows, but her testimony on top of a diary kept by the husband seems to be a good chunk of evidence.

posted on Nov, 1 2015 @ 01:09 AM
link   

This well worth the 8 hours if folks have the time simply because of the details she goes into in relaying her experiences to the general public. Her testimony on many subjects is clear that she knows what she is talking about - she names names and the terminology she uses cannot be made-up or mere coincidence to the real story at large.

Added to her story is the fact that long time White House reporter Sarah McClendon took her in and certainly casts no doubt that what this woman has personally experienced and said, is for all intents and purposes, true.

This was actually posted on ATS in July this year here

posted on Nov, 1 2015 @ 01:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: FearYourMind

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04
Evidence?

Do you know how many people are doing time in prison simply because of the testimony of one person? A cop once told me that witness testimony is enough to put anyone away for a murder. Now, she claims her husband would get drunk and start talking about his work, but his handlers took care of that and all of a sudden he stopped drinking and talking. But, she has the evidence in a diary he kept and it has his handwriting. Why would someone like him keep a diary? Who knows, but her testimony on top of a diary kept by the husband seems to be a good chunk of evidence.

And do you know how many are later found to have been innocent?

posted on Nov, 1 2015 @ 01:47 AM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

None if they kept a diary of all the crimes they committed. I would say about 0% are found innocent in those cases.

posted on Nov, 1 2015 @ 01:58 AM
link   
A lot of people in government, including agents keep one. The reason is working for so long and the things one may be involved in can quickly degenerate into the 'fog of war' so to speak. You may have to answer to someone in the future about what you did back around such a time and/or things you were involved in. I kept one highly encrypted file for all my involvement. It was the one thing that scared certain groups into leaving me and my family alone. However, should it be used I would expect quick retribution. I remember previous threads on this and I don't recall if her husband or his whereabouts are known. He might have been silenced. It is one thing to look back into your own writings and recall other events and what you actually wrote down to remember them.

Her political ties may have saved her. When I got divorced they sent in 2 hit teams to kill my wife and their only reason was because they thought I may have talked to her and that she would talk because we were being divorced. I managed to stop them, but this business can get very ugly very quick. Having some accurate info out there sometimes may be your only saving grace. That is just my experience and that of a family member that was Army Intel, OSS, and helped start the NSA. It would not surprise me to see these folks have kept a diary of sorts. You would be surprised at just how fast, complex, and deep things can get. One case I was involved in went from a stateside individual to several countries on 3 continents and over 75 individuals within 3 months. I could not keep every contact and discussion or chess move being played out if I did not keep a written (encrypted computer file) of what was happening. You may be called on the mat by US Attorneys, controllers, etc. about some issue in the future. Sometimes things get intertwined with other agencies and jurisdictions all by themselves. Often there were agents from multiple agencies all involved in the same cases at the same time and yet they did not know of each other. That was one of the issues with counter-terrorism and the intelligence communities involved. They do not trust each other period. You never know who is corrupt, in the FBI or any other agency. Think about FBI Agent Hansen and all the agents he revealed to the soviets. I would keep track of agents I knew were agents simply because I did not trust them to keep my identity secret should they somehow discover who I was. Anyway, my point was that a lot of these people keep written documents of a sort. Many do not trust electronic storage for good reason. And unfortunately, sometimes love and alcohol can result in information being discussed that should not be. I was raised to never tell a girlfriend or wife about anything ever for the very reason that when you break up, they will damage you, or may get themselves taken out by doing just what this woman did. It is still very difficult to take that as proof as to operational issues. It runs a bigger threat to he ex-husband as he is the one that could corroborate any of her material to real operations.

posted on Nov, 1 2015 @ 02:00 AM
link   

None if they kept a diary of all the crimes they committed. I would say about 0% are found innocent in those cases.

You make no sense. You talked about people being put away because of witness testimony alone, then talk about someone keeping diaries of multiple crimes. Literally makes zero sense.

Eyewitness misidentification is the greatest contributing factor to wrongful convictions proven by DNA testing, playing a role in more than 70% of convictions overturned through DNA testing nationwide. - See more at: www.innocenceproject.org...

Welcome.

posted on Nov, 1 2015 @ 02:05 AM
link   
An interesting source I ran across while researching this:

In February 2011 I received a visit from a Tasmanian Detective - Glenn Frame. I was in Hakea maximum security prison at that stage in Perth, Western Australia. It seems a little video I had put together had caused quite a stir. You Tube ban it immediately. You can get it right here.

It details how mass murders are carried out by "special forces types" working for such government agencies as NATO and Military Intelligence. Kay Griggs - former wife of Marine Colonel George Griggs - tells how her husband was involved in these types of operations "where they kill 5, 10, 20 people, men women and children and they blame it on the Arabs or they blame it on somebody else." In the 15 years I have been looking into information outside the MSM this is THE video of video's to watch. What is the link with Port Arthur? Well, the official story just doesn't add up. Does it ever?

So, why was Detective Inspector Glenn Frame visiting me at Hakea Remand Centre in Perth, Western Australia? Detective Frame was part of the investigation team that "investigated" Port Arthur. He assured me that Bryant was guilty. I replied that I wasn't so sure about that and I asked him to explain a few of the points I mention above. His reply was to wave his hands around excitedly and assure me he was guilty - and that is all he had to say :-) He then asked me to get the video available at the start of this Blog taken down. I told him I was in jail - we did'nt have internet access :-)

Investigate The Port Arthur Massacre
Source: Eye's Only Short Version : Investigate The Port Arthur Massacre - YouTube

posted on Nov, 1 2015 @ 02:13 AM
link   

Makes zero sense? Alrighty then. I didn't talk about witness testimony and THEN bring up the diary. I brought up both in the same response. How that makes zero sense to you isn't my problem. Diary + Confession = Guilt. Get it?

posted on Nov, 1 2015 @ 02:28 AM
link   

You talked about witness testimony in OTHER cases. I responded to that. You then tied this case to those to make witness testimony reliable in those other cases due to something in this case.

It makes no sense. Logic does not work that way. Ever.

I then sourced how unreliable and crappy witness testimony is.

posted on Nov, 1 2015 @ 02:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Murgatroid

Joe Vialls wrote this.

When Hill unwrapped the towel he foundthat "it" was an AR10 assault rifle fitted with a clip containing 15 live rounds of high velocity .308 (7.62-mm NATO) ammunition. Horrified, Hill removed the clip and worked the action, at which point another live round ejected from the breech. "Martin" had calmly walked into the store with a fully loaded and unsafe assault weapon, blissfully unaware he had done anything wrong. His actions that morning demonstratedwith chilling clarity that "Martin" had absolutely no idea how to load, cock, aim, fire, orunload, assault weapons of any kind.

Despite this staggering lack of knowledge, thirty two days later the Tasmanian Government tried to convince the world that "Martin" had entered the Broad Arrow cafeat Port Arthur, and with the panache usually reserved for top special forces combat shooters, shot 32 victims, 20 of them dead, in less than 90 seconds with a Colt AR15Commando. After that, the clumsy inept Martin is alleged to have left the cafe, deftly changed weapons to a heavier Belgian FN FAL with completely different loading and cocking mechanisms, and used it to kill or wound another 25 people. Both weapons were so well maintained and tuned that neither one faltered or jammed during the entire 14.5minute operation at Port Arthur.
www.scribd.com...

posted on Nov, 1 2015 @ 02:43 AM
link   

This isn't a witness to a crime from across a street. This is her husband confessing his crimes to her and on top of it all she has the diary. So, what are you so snippy about? Did you bother watching a second of these videos? Have you heard any of the testimony?

Are you dismissing it without even hearing her out simply because you believe witness testimony is unreliable and crappy? Can you provide one specific thing she has said that you can debunk? Do you even understand what she is talking about here? Are you having trouble understanding the specifics, details and names she is providing?

What exactly is it that makes you believe she is unreliable? She has the diary and was married to this man for years. She is more than a witness. She was his wife. Not some passer by that might have heard or seen something. She was told directly and it's all documented in her husband's handwriting. So what is it exactly that makes no sense to you?

posted on Nov, 1 2015 @ 03:07 AM
link   
Here are some of the things Kay Griggs exposes:

1. The senior ranks of the Marine Corps and Army are filled with homosexuals or bisexuals that participate in group orgies involving men and women, at government expense, in NATO affiliated countries, especially in Marseille, France.

2. Military transport aircraft bring in tons of drugs into military bases all across America almost daily. These are all cash transactions, so discreet banks in Mexico, Panama and Switzerland launder the money to avoid detection.

3. A former Commandant of the Marine Corps, Al Gray, was a well-known and abusive homosexual (the term is Cherry Marine) and all his senior staff were required to be homosexual or were required to “turn.” They were called “Gray’s boys,” and Kay Griggs husband was one of them. He was not the only Marine Commandant with this orientation and this applies to the other military branches, especially the Army.

4. Most wives of senior military staff are physically abused (several have died from the abuse or were murdered) and they have no recourse to legal remedies because both military and lay court judges are former JAGS (military lawyers) who are still part of a military chain of command. They are told what to do by the higher brass.

5. The U.S. recruits and trains the sons and daughters of foreign dignitaries in subversion and terrorist tactics for use in their own countries when needed. They are wined and dined and continually told they are “special.” They usually are caught (on film) in compromised acts of homosexuality, sexual perversions or crime to be able to force their compliance in the future with regard to U.S. foreign policy intiatives. This is done in anticipation of Middle East conflicts where the U.S. wants to maintain control and influence the country’s leadership.

6. Members of the brotherhood who become whistleblowers, or show inclinations, due to moral conscientiousness or seem too independent are usually reassigned, murdered (“suicides”), or suddenly become sick and die, depending on the seriousness of their insubordination.

7. A majority of the Brotherhood are masons, a secret society with elements of pagan worship and Nazi Existentialism. Fewer and fewer Chistians are found in the higher ranks of the military.

Source

posted on Nov, 1 2015 @ 03:12 AM
link   

This isn't a witness to a crime from across a street. This is her husband confessing his crimes to her and on top of it all she has the diary.

YOU are the one who talked about other cases, not me. You got snippy, and then I proved your comment foolish and you change the story.

Do you know how many people are doing time in prison simply because of the testimony of one person? A cop once told me that witness testimony is enough to put anyone away for a murder.

So if it has nothing to do with what you are talking about why did you bring it up?

posted on Nov, 1 2015 @ 03:21 AM
link   

Do you have anything in regards to this testimony to add, or are you just going to keep repeating the same thing over and over?
If not, I am done with you. You are a waste of space on this thread and my time.

posted on Nov, 1 2015 @ 03:32 AM
link   
I got as far as the title:

posted on Nov, 1 2015 @ 03:48 AM
link   
Oh its way to long to watch. But semi interesting, kind of, would not surprise me either way.

People seem to do stupid things for stupid reasons, especially when power and money is involved, like the whole cover up on the drug trade anybody who thinks 5 minutes on it would come to a conclusion, like the war on drugs the pushers are only semi the problem, the real problem is the users, and the fact there is a market for it all, and always will be.

So really it does not matter who is in control of it mafia or the FBI or the Government or Paco from across the street, as after a bit it will all be the same.

As they say power corrupts and absolute power corrupts absolutely.

Or the whole homosexual thing. Its all just kind of duh! Why cover it up, or go to those lengths. Its kind of redonculous which is several leagues beyond ridiculous. Its I suppose like keeping that obvious secret which everybody knows.

This is kind of old news, many years ago it was making circulations. Did not watch it then as it was to long and kind of a duh! Or who knows it could be anything or most likely a bit of both here and there. Either way disconnect is the norm, so it does not matter.

But then again must be why we seem to be loosing all these lame ass so called wars from Vietnam onward. First because they were not actual wars, and second its all planed. And third to many jokers, pocket padders, and daytime TV drama going on, conquering one goat herder at a time for the past 80 or so years now, all while giving eachother pats on the back, reach arounds, and endless cushy do nothing office jobs. This endless cycle of self pleasuring can not go on, or we will end up losing to Tajikistan in the next war much less other world powers when it really heats up, and waste more money on nothing.

It will all make for some bizarre circumstances though in the coming years thats for sure.

Oh ya! We shall see what comes of this all in times. But that to is sort of predictable in many ways.

<<   2 >>

join