It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

After 13 years I'm giving up medical treatment for my brain tumour

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 05:17 AM
link   
a reply to: woodwardjnr

Good luck! Sending you loads of positive thoughts and I'm really hoping that you come back in a few days with some great news.

You can do this!

B xxx

posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Get in there!

posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 03:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: woodwardjnr
Just a quick update. I've just had a call and need to go in to hospital they have a bed for me to have surgery in the next couple of days. Let's see what they can do?

I had ignored this thread for selfish reasons for a few days now. I have seen your input here for a fair while now and although we never agreed 100% it saddend me to see you in this way but respected your right to choose.

I have to say that your right to choose to see what can happen is a welcome one though, If only to see a few more members of the human race make it here.

Be strong buddy, there is always another day to see.

posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 03:40 PM
link   
a reply to: nonspecific cheers mate much appreciated.

posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 03:52 PM
link   

a reply to: nonspecific cheers mate much appreciated.

No need to appriciate it mate, just be here to question my judgement 10 years from now.

posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 06:35 PM
link   
a reply to: woodwardjnr Sorry to hear about your difficult journey at this time of life.I commend you on your strength and determination.I have found the book Outsmart your Cancer- very helpful, the Budwig diet and Protocel are alternative methods many have found to combat and ameliorate their conditions. Our thoughts and prayers are with you.

posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Just a quick update. I've just had a call and need to go in to hospital they have a bed for me to have surgery in the next couple of days. Let's see what they can do?

Whatever it takes buddy.

Reach out if you get bored in hospital

posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 07:55 PM
link   
All I can say is whatever you decide, or have to endure, I wish you peace and relief. After all the time you've spent with this condition, you'll choose what is best for you. Of that I have no doubt.

Peace.

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 12:07 AM
link   
a reply to: zazzafrazz it's not the boredom it's the food, but I'm working on that. Nice new avatar. He's starting to look old grandpa solo. I hope I'm out in time to see the new film. Short term goal

edit on 5-11-2015 by woodwardjnr because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 02:10 AM
link   

My thoughts are with you.

Hope your hospital stay is short and effective ...

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 03:35 AM
link   

Have kept an eye on this thread to get updates and hopefully all goes well in the near future , but a thought , maybe something to fight for . From your OP .

I really want to keep going, because I'm expecting to become an uncle in February.

How about i really want to go to my nephew or nieces 21st . Small steps i know and once again i am in no position to give advice . Thoughts . Keep us posted , if you can , im sure you will be down and out for a while .

edit on 5-11-2015 by hutch622 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 07:52 AM
link   

I wish I could send you daily doses of my Mamas cooking.

*starts plotting*

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 12:17 PM
link   
a reply to: zazzafrazz just got on my hospital bed and am all wired up to go. Had a bowl of soup and a whole meal roll. That'll keep me going till tomorrow. Hopefully have the op tomorrow unless there are are emergencies ahead of me. I hate tempting fate. So I'll just say. Maybe I'll just leave it there.

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Thinking of you and hoping all goes well. HUGS!!!!

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Sending great vibes to you buddy. You'll wake up with quite the hangover after the OP, so hit us up when only you feel up to it and are feeling ok.

Much e-Love and e-hugs, Zazz

and pretty sure it's ok to speak on others behalf when I say "much love also from the entire ATS gaggle"

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 11:47 PM
link   
Don't know if this has been mentioned here yet but there was an interesting thread posted recently here about the benefits of ginger and other naturopathic medicines over chemo.

Keep up the fight buddy, and remember you can't truly enjoy life when you take it for granted.
edit on 5-11-2015 by Konduit because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 02:03 PM
link   
a reply to: zazzafrazz i had surgery at 9.30 this morning, trying to recoup in bed now, but hospitals are noisy. Just waiting on an ora morph. Which is a quick shot of moraine, to ease the pain in my head. It's all about the healing process now. I need ed to have a bit of plastic surgery to help cover up the scar incision, so got a free nip and tuck thrown in for free. Tumour removed so surgery was a success. Just all about the healing process now and avoiding any infections.

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Nice mate!!!

Glad to hear it all went well and that you're feeling OK.
Pain meds are heaven at times so at least there's that.

Really glad you're doing well man.

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 04:44 PM
link   

a reply to: zazzafrazz i had surgery at 9.30 this morning, trying to recoup in bed now, but hospitals are noisy. Just waiting on an ora morph. Which is a quick shot of moraine, to ease the pain in my head. It's all about the healing process now. I need ed to have a bit of plastic surgery to help cover up the scar incision, so got a free nip and tuck thrown in for free. Tumour removed so surgery was a success. Just all about the healing process now and avoiding any infections.

FREE nip n tuck ?? Can I try for a family discount !

I love your scars they are shmexy war wounds don't go covering them up too much.

This is it . Sick of that thingie in your brain. Better be gone for good this time * shakes fist at tumor.

We're here buddy. Blab away senseless nonsense to your ATS crew to relieve boredom. And post us pics of your top 3 most vile hospital meals . Love to your brother and folks who I know are hovering near by.

Muah. Xox

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 02:43 AM
link   
Welcome back bud.

Hospital food,.. it's what drives you to get to the nearest diner for a good ol sloppy greezy burger with fries and a chocolate shake.
edit on 7-11-2015 by smirkley because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join