It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russian civilian aircraft goes off radar, reportedly crashes over Egypt

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2015 @ 05:00 AM
link   
My condolences are sent to the families of the victims, if that is indeed the case, well it doesn't look good im afraid.

My opinion stands firm on this incident (as with the many others) likely being an EMP of cosmic origin *not the sun*. All is explained in the thread included below, the magnetosphere has been displaying unprecedented eddys in earnest since the beginning of the year and data has also been removed of late (I wonder why?)

My OP has all the info in, plus I've made a recent post today regarding the planes crash in Egypt, today I also included my other thread in these comments which is also stark proof of my claims, please read them both.

Here's the first:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 31-10-2015 by EndOfDays77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2015 @ 05:11 AM
link   
Crashed, or shot down?

Strange how it seems to be a Russian aircraft that has crashed in the middle east.

I think someone's trying to escalate the situation, or get even, while we don't know if it was indeed Russia that shot down the Malaysian aircraft yet...
edit on 31-10-2015 by DAZ21 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2015 @ 05:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
Airbus are relatively reliable....relatively to Tupolev, or whatever junk normally flown by Russian airlines.

Former USSR states planes are very good. This event involves a WESTERN plane, like most other crashes. No need to demonise Tupulov when this is an AIRBUS gone down. To be honest every time I board an Airbus I get scared after watching that documentary on their composite tails breaking off

posted on Oct, 31 2015 @ 05:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

The news has only just broke and you're already throwing around false flag accusations??

Really? ...well November is traditionally the month for false flag events...

What is the problem between Russia and Egypt first?

Really?....none.... but the perpetraitors(!) may want to fabricate one.... purpose of a false flag after-all

A lot of what-ifs there..

Really?.. and you know all the answers?

There are no indications that it was shot down yet, let alone any other nefarious plots.

Really?... i was led to believe this was a conspiracy (and other) site that promoted denying ignorance via supposition and discussion?

Are we ignoring the fact that the pilot reported a technical failure and requested to land at the nearest airport?

Really?.. who has verified that? could that be just another one of those nefarious plots you speak of?

posted on Oct, 31 2015 @ 05:49 AM
link   
CNN REPORTING CLEAR SKIES AND LOW WIND FACTOR

posted on Oct, 31 2015 @ 05:50 AM
link   
If everyone followed the law maybe these plane crashes would be avoidable.

posted on Oct, 31 2015 @ 05:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hyperia

What is that supposed to mean?

posted on Oct, 31 2015 @ 05:58 AM
link   
The crew reported engine problems. So while it crashed into Isis held area it was an avoidable accident.
independent

posted on Oct, 31 2015 @ 06:02 AM
link   

??? Very open-ended post, please elaborate and explain in-depth which law and where this/these law are on the books. Thanks.

posted on Oct, 31 2015 @ 06:07 AM
link   
a reply to: CovertAgenda

Cool, so false flag because....just coz.

Way to deny ignorance!

posted on Oct, 31 2015 @ 06:08 AM
link   
a reply to: EndOfDays77

Confirmation bias much?

posted on Oct, 31 2015 @ 06:09 AM
link   
a reply to: absente

So sad.

My thoughts are with all of the families affected by this.

posted on Oct, 31 2015 @ 06:17 AM
link   
a reply to: EndOfDays77

When more and more of these tragic events take place we must start to look beyond just coincidence and maybe look at theories such as the one you suggest.

posted on Oct, 31 2015 @ 06:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Aleister

Law of physics and human, which law did you think?

posted on Oct, 31 2015 @ 06:27 AM
link   
a reply to: liteonit6969

When the thousands of flights a day all have the same issue, then maybe we'd look at it.

Airliners get hit with lightning and nothing happens, yet somehow an imaginary planet is affecting a handful of planes out of thousands a day?

Nope.

posted on Oct, 31 2015 @ 06:30 AM
link   

a reply to: Aleister

Law of physics and human, which law did you think?

More likely to die from a fall than in plane crash.

I guess we all should lay on the ground, just to be sure.

posted on Oct, 31 2015 @ 07:24 AM
link   
Egypt now reporting no survivors. Low speed crash, plane broke into two parts

Russian police have just "raided" the offices of the airline

Breaking on BBC just now
edit on 2015-10-31T07:27:28-05:002015Sat, 31 Oct 2015 07:27:28 -0500bSaturday2710America/Chicago157 by corblimeyguvnor because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2015 @ 07:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: corblimeyguvnor
Egypt now reporting no survivors. Low speed crash, plane broke into two parts

Russian police have just "raided" the offices of the airline

Breaking on BBC just now

How have they determined "a low speed crash"? What the hell is that anyways? From my understanding they lost contact with the plane roughly 20 min after take off. Putting the aircraft at roughly 30000 feet. Terminal velocity would be quite fast from that altitude.

Also, at 30000 feet, to be shot down you would need a full scale SAM launcher to reach 30000 feet. Nothing shoulder fired would reach this altitude. So, I highly doubt Egypt shot down a Russian airliner.

posted on Oct, 31 2015 @ 07:44 AM
link   
Not to take away from the tradgedy but why do people go to the Middle East for vacation? There are so many nutty Islamist there. What redeeming qualities does the sand box have that make it a tourist destination? They couldn't find something close to home just as good?

posted on Oct, 31 2015 @ 08:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus
a reply to: zilebeliveunknown

Of course ISIS are in Egypt, or more specifically insurgents affiliated with ISIS.

Are we ignoring the fact that the pilot reported a technical failure and requested to land at the nearest airport?

What caused that technical failure? If one engine stopped working, that could be contaminated fuel, a bird strike, poor maintenance, or a missile. That would also be possible if two engines stopped working. Only analysis of the wreckage will say for sure.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join