It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mythical creature tomte/nisse caught on VHS

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2015 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Little people has been a part of folklore from many different cultures in human history. Amongst these we have the scandinavian version tomte, or nisse, as they are called up north.

A married couple from Norway claims to have captured one of these creatures one night back in february of 1994. Neither of them purports to have seen or heard anything while filming the incident. It was first when they got back home and watched the tape that they recognized the little person in the background.

I appologize for not finding a version that excludes commercials, I hope that won't discourage you from watching the video. Also, if you want to skip to the sighting, skip to 2:45 minutes into the video, and also at 4:15 minutes.

Watch the video here.

I don't want to say much more than this, because I don't want to influence your perception of the video. But please leave a comment if you are so inclined.

Here's a small screen capture for those that doesn't want watch the video:

posted on Oct, 30 2015 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Is it not just a normal sized person further away from the camera? That's what it looks like.

posted on Oct, 30 2015 @ 10:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: and14263
Is it not just a normal sized person further away from the camera? That's what it looks like.

It is certainly a possibility. But with incidents such as this, I like to consider the witnesses admissions. And in this case they purportedly neither saw or heard anything unusual.

posted on Oct, 30 2015 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Looks like another skier in the background. And isn't that the more logical conclusion?

posted on Oct, 30 2015 @ 11:02 AM
link   
And a skier at a ski resort would not be unusual. a reply to: Droogie

posted on Oct, 30 2015 @ 12:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Droogie

Based on the video, it didn't look like it was another adult skiier, it didn't really have a distinct humanoid shape at all, it was too blurry and quick to catch much of what it was.

Could have been some type of animal, or possibly a child... but it's movement didn't look like a child to me

They claim they captured one of these "little people", but is there any evidence of this? Sound doesn't work on this computer so I couldn't hear anything they were saying

posted on Oct, 30 2015 @ 12:12 PM
link   
a reply to: DroogieThe thing that puts me off is that the stop frame shows what looks to me, like a drawing of a person, and bad one at that. Look at the dark hair.... JMO

posted on Oct, 30 2015 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Interesting. My first thought would be some type of animal. Seems to be the wrong shape and size to be another skier or child.

posted on Oct, 30 2015 @ 02:21 PM
link   
a reply to: jtrenthacker

It looks like a small person with dark hair and a hood on. He observes the camera first before bending down and crossing behind the skiier.

In no way does that resemble an animal as opposed to a humanoid.

I think the dimensions are shifting and this short of thing is popping up more and more.

DWARF FOOTAGE

TINY CREATURE CAUGHT ON TAPE

Fairy

posted on Oct, 30 2015 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Watched the video (after a couple of way too long adverts in a funny language), definitely looks like a normal person walking past. The camera pans to the left cutting the emergence off, but you do briefly see them again for a split second.

posted on Oct, 30 2015 @ 02:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Blueracer
I dunno, skiing is pretty rare in Norway. The more likely answer is it was a common Norwegian Ape of Southern Sweden.

posted on Oct, 30 2015 @ 05:01 PM
link   

The video won't play for me. Any other sources for this?

Thanks.

posted on Oct, 30 2015 @ 05:15 PM
link   
It was the end cap on his ski-crutches
Next

Food Library

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 02:48 AM
link   

Moved like a land bird, quail, peahen, chicken, hope it is respond if anyone attempts to clean up the image

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Mystery solved... It's a Womble ....

www.youtube.com...

new topics

top topics

join