It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New OJ Simpson Tapes

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 02:29 AM
link   
this is another one of my favorites as i have read the transcripts to the murder and civil trial, twice. A&E i think, has 2 new specials for OJ Simpson. They show deposition tapes of the civil trial. The special can be watched for free, with no commercials on their own website. The show is awesome, you can see OJ get flustered, alot.

My question:
Scenario: OJ Kills 2 people. I'm not being rude here. He stabs one 30 times and only cuts the knuckle of his left hand, that glove is found at the killings location with a slice in the left middle finger found on it. Then he slices Nicole's throat so fierce that the blade goes almost all the way through her neck. I'm sorry, but after cutting Nicole's neck, would blood not spray everywhere? I mean, at this point, whether Nicole is 1st or 2nd to die, there has to be a TON of blood spewing as poor Nicole's heart pumped. The alcove was small that this fight took place in,so if Ron was first to go, would he not be sprayed with Nicole's blood? Oj had to be absolutely drenched in both Nicole and poor Rons blood, in my opinion. I have to be 100% positive that if oj had 1,2 or 12 knifes at Goldman that Goldman is going to react, he is going to fight back. It bothers me that OJ was UNSCATHED almost completely except this small cut..Some pics show his hands like he been cut 5 times and most are of the middle finger . How do you cut your own finger when stabbing someone? The knife is normally facing the other direction.. Even having poor Nicole in a neck hold im trying to figure HOW he cut this finger. I can't think of anyone else that killed these people but i just have these little pieces of mystery that i like to know.

2nd. Oj kills these innocent people. He drives home, i assume in the same clothes that he committed the murder in. He has to be absolutely drenched in i would think Nicoles blood with some of rons. I would figure that there would be more blood, i mean if OJ left ANY blood it means he wasn't careful enough so obviously he was not paying attention to amount of blood left so i just figured there would be a lot more..

3rd. He drives home after the killings. He is seen driving away. It was never mentioned in court except the 2nd case i believe. He gets to his house. Does he see the limo waiting at the other gate? It always confused me.. Did he see Alan Park out of the bronco truck trying to buzz OJ in the house. How park couldn't see or hear OJ pull up, because OJ would only have a short opportunity to see Allen Park, so did OJ drive up the road, STOP SHORT, backup cause he seen allen park? If i remember, Oj supposedly pulled up next to the other gate "quickly" as his wheels were turned quick or something to look like he pulled up quick. Look at OJs old house on Google, there is no way i would think that OJ could see allen park till the very very last second, and unless Park was stoned, he didn't see or hear anything? Then i believe OJ sneaks thru the gate, hides the bag behind the second bag. He is doing his best not to be seen or heard i would imagine. The he realizes that if walks to the door he will be seen by Allen Park. So OJ goes to the neighbors yard, goes up to his fence line, takes the second glove off right there and throws it down? then knocks on katos wall? Then, OJ goes down his property line between house and fence, which can be seen in a video OJ made, down to the driveway, waits for what? he walks to the end of the 2nd car, grabs his bags, and, drips blood all the way up the driveway. It doesn't make sense. He is trying to keep quite. Then he just walks right through the front door? He knows Park can see him OJ was being all Mission Impossible and then just walks right in view of Allen Park? I believe then Kato came out, let the gate open, and knocked on OJs door and asked OJ for a flash light cause he heard a noise. As a killer who is hiding, what sense does this make to try not to be seen, then just go ahead and walk in plain view of Park and possible Kato who he just knocked, 3 times, on his wall.. Kato said he made a picture tilt so this must have been a strong signal, too bad OJ did not realize the Kato was a wimp and wasn't going to check crap out alone..lol

Thank you for reading, if you can help me with these, ill friend ya for life.

Bud

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 02:37 AM
link   
OJ is a rampant narcissistic personality no different than Jody Arias. She got a "bent" finger. And pretty much drove away clean to the next party.

Not all bloody murders drench the guilty.

I think he was strong enough to limit his exposure.

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 02:38 AM
link   
Was Oj set up?
Did OJ know something about somebody SO high up?
Something he was outspoken about?
Something that got him framed ?
Put at the scene just as the crime was over ?
And did a streetkid know the facts and had him freed ?

...yes

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 02:48 AM
link   
You can definitely cut yourself when you are the attacker.

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 02:48 AM
link   
a reply to: radarloveguy

great point. . I knew he was guilty by the evidence though. That book he put out, before the Goldmans took possession, i think OJ described something he did not witness but did go over to her house, as usual and was prolly gonna beat her up and yell and scream and found this site of a massacre. How could they lose the 5th bag with this outfit and knife? I did read that they did find a clean dark suit in the washing machine after the murders. What got me was the socks, with blood, laying on the floor like you lay out a banner.. Watch the new OJ tapes, they say on there, OJ was so into neatness, hanging pants, shirts etc but yet he throws out a pair of socks, LAID OUT on the floor of his bedroom? Come on

Bud316

Thanks for reply guys...

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 02:51 AM
link   
Robert Kardashian removed something from OJ's residence that night, no one really know's what..interestingly he came to the conclusion that OJ did it even though he stayed on OJ's legal team. Shapiro wanted him to take a plea so no doubt he didn't believe OJ.
As for cutting his finger who knows..struggle with Goldman, he had many defensive wounds to his hands..pretty easy to see how if he momentarily got ahold of OJ he could misdirected the knife. As to how..OJ might of burst in ko'd Nicole and then attacked Ron, returning to Nicole to finish.
I think it's one possible scenario..or Ron 1st, either way incapacitate one via ko or knife..all it might take is one wound.

edit on 22-10-2015 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-10-2015 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 02:53 AM
link   
You know, Bud. You make a lot of sense. Thanks for sharing.

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 02:59 AM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

Watch the new OJ Tapes, you make a great point about Kardashian, they go into that and how Kardashian, according to his ex wife, thought OJ might have been guilty and Kard. felt awful at times.. The new tapes say that the look on Kards. face at the reading of the verdict is priceless... Kard. knew he was guilty.

If you say Kard. picked up something that night from OJs house, how is that proven? Did OJ call Kard to goto the house? It appears in the new tapes that if Kard knew OJ was 100% guilty he would have dumped him, according to his Ex Wife..

Thanks for posting guys... keep this alive! Its interesting.. Read the 2nd trial transcript, it has tons of info the first trial did not have..I don't think we can post links in here, if i find out different, ill give u the link to the official court records and the scientific study on every aspect of the case.

Bud316

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 03:15 AM
link   
a reply to: bud316

Yes the look on Kardashians face tells all..I think he was shocked and maybe disappointed in the jury. I think he stayed on because he was friends with OJ and was worried if he left the dream team it would point to OJ's guilt, he might of believed him at first, the package picked up was admitted by Kardashian I believe..he said he did not inspect it but delivered it for OJ. That is how I remember the info but might be off on a detail.

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 03:30 AM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

von, you are right on.. thats what they said in that new OJ show... Kard. was shocked OJ was found innocent. Something happened later on, i think Kard and OJ had a falling out and as Kard laid on his death bed, would not take OJs call. This tells me Kard did think OJ was guilty as sin.

Excellent points!

Bud316

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 04:53 AM
link   
I cringed at a lot of the comments in this thread.
There's a lot of incorrect info and some misconception.

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 07:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Iamnotadoctor

Care to elaborate?

posted on Oct, 24 2015 @ 12:09 AM
link   

No Bud, I think you're 100% correct. The scenarios having him do it make no sense. There's just this thimble full of blood in the Bronco, traces here and there, but there should be a great deal more from a guy who just stabbed two people several dozen times, left blood everywhere, and was bleeding while leaving the scene.

It makes NO sense for OJ to run behind his own house at that location for any reason. He had several options to enter much more easily. Besides, there was no evidence of a large man running down that path, or having jumped over the neighbor's 5-foot high barbed fence. There are even two blocking gates he would have had to negotiate inthe dark had he idiotically done so. And, although the prosecution wants to pretend the sound Kato heard was a big body slamming into an air conditioner or wall three times, Kato's testimony in the criminal trial didn't sound anything like that. It was three pounds, like a fist, all within one second.

And the drops found on Simpson's property? They DO NOT head toward the back alley. They look like they happened just as OJ claimed, after cutting his hand at the
Bronco earlier while it was parked on the street.

Let alone, the idiocy of a guy who goes to the trouble of getting a knit cap (which he's never worn around town before) and gloves and a jogging-type or sweat-type suit, but then puts on dress socks and expensive loafers that can easily identify him, and would have less utility than the dozens of anonymous tennis shoes he owns.

Or believing that he goes to all this trouble cleverly getting rid of gore-filled clothes, plus the knife, but then just happens to deposit two socks on the ground for the world to see, one which blood (easily seen in the court room) has blood that is missed by at least 4 people inspecting it for exidence.

Or believing that the guy would commit murder using a knife, practically on the sidewalk on a busy street where everybody knows him and his loud car. A guy who is deathly, faint-upon-sight afraid of blood. Or would risk his entire fortune, knowing he'd at the very least be pursued as a suspect (which is what happened).

etc.

On the other hand, his son fits tons of the evidence, including the DNA and other physical evidence, and what's more had a falsified (not just false) alibi.

How much more do you need to be skeptical of OJ's involvement?

posted on Oct, 24 2015 @ 12:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: bud316
a reply to: radarloveguy

great point. . I knew he was guilty by the evidence though. That book he put out, before the Goldmans took possession, i think OJ described something he did not witness but did go over to her house, as usual and was prolly gonna beat her up and yell and scream and found this site of a massacre. How could they lose the 5th bag with this outfit and knife? I did read that they did find a clean dark suit in the washing machine after the murders. What got me was the socks, with blood, laying on the floor like you lay out a banner.. Watch the new OJ tapes, they say on there, OJ was so into neatness, hanging pants, shirts etc but yet he throws out a pair of socks, LAID OUT on the floor of his bedroom? Come on

Bud316

Thanks for reply guys...

He didn't write the book, the guy who did was a prosecution witness at the crimianl trial (Pablo Fenjves) who had written for the tabloids in the past. OJ's kids got $600,000 in a trust fund in exchange for Simpson not disputing what was written.

posted on Oct, 24 2015 @ 01:05 AM
link   

Well, that tells us a lot Iamnotadoctor... You elaborate on not one question I had. I am giving ideas and asking for yours. You talk as if you stood in the alcove as it happened and all of us are crazy. I said more then once, I think OJ did it, but the Prosecution focus on lies instead of facts. Bronco is right, the blood drips went UP the driveway and not around the side of the house, down to the bags, then back up the driveway to the front door. It just doesn't make sense to me that he would be hiding from Alan Park, only to just walk right up the front door where Kato (because Katos wall was ALREADY knocked on) could have said in court "YES I SEEN OJ, IN A DARK $15.99 SWEATSUIT and $500 Pair of Bruno Ugly Ass Shoes"

Just saying.. Its a message board bro, to discuss ideas, if you do not think i am right, please tell me where i am wrong, i want to understand..

Thank you
Bud

PS: Bronco i following you 100%. I think your right. The neat socks laid out like chicken on a buffet line has to be the worse case of "setting someone up" i seen.

posted on Oct, 24 2015 @ 02:46 AM
link   

I was going to, but then decided I couldn't be bothered typing it all.

posted on Oct, 24 2015 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Hmmm, Occam's razor sez you simply can't.

posted on Oct, 24 2015 @ 03:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod

Yes the look on Kardashians face tells all..I think he was shocked and maybe disappointed in the jury. I think he stayed on because he was friends with OJ and was worried if he left the dream team it would point to OJ's guilt, he might of believed him at first, the package picked up was admitted by Kardashian I believe..he said he did not inspect it but delivered it for OJ. That is how I remember the info but might be off on a detail.

Actually I read both he and AC inspected the bag, somewhat afraid of what they might find. To there relief, it was
totally innocent.

AC was very close to Nicole and was said to have grieved deeply after her death, so it seems unlikely he would go along with some devious Kardashian plot (itself implauible). In fact, I think if he suspected it, AC would kick Kard's scrawny ass before killing him.

posted on Oct, 24 2015 @ 03:25 PM
link   
I always assumed he was guilty. Never gave it a second thought because then I wasn't into conspiracies. It wasn't until I read this thread and putting together all I know:

They've done more things and worse to other celebrities like Michael Jackson, Tupac Shukar, John Lennon.

The made a huge media circus about it which means they were selling us on an idea, really really hard.

He was guilty by media jury from day 1 and his behavior was not consistent with someone just savagely murdering someone. You know, like driving his bronco 45mph with an envoy of police cruise in pursuit.

All very curious.

posted on Oct, 24 2015 @ 03:26 PM
link   
a reply to: smirkley

So "rampant" that when he sees his ex giving some guy a blow job, or learns she is dating his best friend, he does...absolutely nothing?

In fact, he treats her kindly, helps her when she's sick, is told by her to be on the lookout in case she calls because some weirdo seems to be following her?

Nah...he's just a guy with a huge ego who hadn't touched her in years (per her own statements in court), who never once in his life lifted a weapon against anybody.

Unlike his older son...

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join