It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ISIS Trojan Horse

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 01:33 AM
link   
There are an unusually large number of healthy young men with no family in tow entering Europe among all the other refugees, especially of late. If this many young men had arrived at a border with weapons at hand, there would be outcries of an invasion, yet they are now allowed into the refugee stream of people heading directly into the centers of Europe and their capitols. I say this is planned and a form of Trojan Horse. The damage they can do from within is far greater than their threat when kept in the Middle East where they came from. Being trained to make use of everyday items for IEDs and other weapons, they can easily access places that were formerly beyond their reach and grasp. Nuke plants, chemical plants, dams, mass groupings of citizenry..... these young men are not fighting for their countries, they are soon to be well within the Walls of the City. I admire the way Europe is showing heart to needy people but I certainly see a great potential for having invited the terrorists right into their own homes, so to speak. I foresee suicide attacks ahead.

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 03:23 AM
link   
a reply to: jaxnmarko

I asked the question on this forum once before about the liklyhood of ISIS infiltration into europe. Australia is going to take 5000 of these refugess and there is no concern about sleeper cells, inftration or anything else concerned with ISIS getting in.

I I'm just not sure why this does not supprise me. It just goes to show how powerful the media is in terms on swithcing on or off public fear about antything.

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 03:27 AM
link   

I read somwhere that in Sweden police has lost track of 40,000 of the "refugees" who have apparently went underground. Pretty hefty underground that is...

At the same time - these are real people who have to take beating of the elements while laying all their trust on other people to fix their chances for any future. This is one heck of a deep cry for help, if you ask me. And a terrible, daunting, responsibility for anybody to take. This is about somebody laying their life on your shoulders and trusting you to take care of it.

It is very perplexing therefor. Somehow these millions got into EU, when borders are basically open for anybody to walk in (???!!!!) ... and did they walk in. And then right now, there is this HUGE human, social and financial bomb - along with speculative other bombs - in the hands of the EU politicians.

That said - how much would you trust politicians? I would not. But 2 million Iraqi, Afgan and Syrian refugees cannot have wrong ...

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 03:32 AM
link   

I found and article from last february, that said, that "isis threatens to flood europe with immigrants", so instead of admitting this is an act of war, we have stupid campaigns like, we have a dream of some other (SNIP).

They are crippling us.

Open up every border and leave it unguarded- smart move.

Who is behind this?
edit on 22-10-2015 by solve because: TYPO

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 11:58 AM
link   
it only takes about 100 terrorists to cripple a country.
according to isis smugglers there are over 4000 of their fighters in europe.

take women and children refugees only!

new topics

top topics

join