It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did Nazis Escape To The Argentine Jungle?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 05:51 AM
link   

A few years ago some ruins and nazi memorabilia was found by some archaeologists deep in the jungle.It's lead to some researchers that Hitler may have escaped to Argentina.
edit on 053131p://5226 by mike dangerously because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 06:11 AM
link   
a reply to: mike dangerously

Suppose there is more chance of them escaping to the Argentine jungle than an Antarctic underground base.

Rather a few of them were assimilated into other nations like the U.S, U.K and U.S.S.R via programs such as Operation Paperclip.

en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 21-10-2015 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 06:17 AM
link   
And don't forget Venezuela. Parts of it are German speaking little Bavaria's.

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 06:18 AM
link   

(portion redacted)

I always though it suspicious they never found Hitler's body. Goebbels, his wife and kids, yes. Himmler, dead by his own hand. Goering too, after trial.

Each and everyone of the High Command has been accounted for. Except for the master puppeteer.

Edit:

edit on 21-10-2015 by intrptr because: Edit:

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 06:51 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

I thought the advancing Russian forces found and claimed Hitlers corpse, all be it burned beyond recognition, In the Reich Chancellery garden outside the bunker?
edit on 21-10-2015 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 06:59 AM
link   

It is well known that many high ranking Nazis fled to Latin America, where the political situation was sympathetic to Fascism. Other Nazis fled to Egypt and the Levant, where they helped the regimes there, spread Anti-Semitic propaganda, encouraged Pan-Arabism and funded the PLO. As for Hitler, I'm pretty sure he would not have stayed hidden for very long. We would have seen him attending film premiers with Eva Peron.

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 07:00 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake
Thats what was believed for decades. They never displayed it.

That show (sorry no link), The search for Hitler(?) revealed a bit of couch and skull top the Russian had in their archives, but the skull fragment turns out was that of a female (mentioned in the video in OP).

Back to square one.

I added a YouTube to my post, see above.

Skull fragment held by Russians

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 07:10 AM
link   

I certainly don't discount the notion that the bodies recovered could have been other than Hitler and/or Braun considering the carnage that was happening at the time. Were there no dental records or remaining skull/dental fragments that could have proved or disproved the story?

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 07:11 AM
link   
Escape? No, they were taken to Argentina. The ones that the US didnt recruit did anyway, apparently

They did go on some crazy missions trying to find VRIL so maybe the artifacts were from them.
edit on 21/10/15 by Lucifer84 because: added a bit more

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 07:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Lucifer84

So if they were taken to Argentina what happened next? Where and when did they eventually die? Why no credible trace of ether of them considering the infamy pertaining to the Man in question?

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 07:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

I certainly don't discount the notion that the bodies recovered could have been other than Hitler and/or Braun considering the carnage that was happening at the time. Were there no dental records or remaining skull/dental fragments that could have proved or disproved the story?

Juat the one skull fragment preserved by the Russians. Note his body was never displayed.

A double of Hitler (impersonator), shot through the head, and Goebbels and his wife's burned corpses were.

If you ever viewed that gruesome video of Goebbels and his family you see that its quite impossible to completely immolate a body with petrol in a ditch. Reportedly they accomplished this, short on Kerosene, with Soviet artillery shells falling in the area.

The report was they found their bodies, confirmed Hitlers dental work (behind closed doors) and shipped the bodies to Russia. They showed Goebbels family, but not Eva or Hitler. The only evidence they have today of Hitler doesn't match forensically.

Link to YouTube…. warning graphic.

YouTube of Goebbels family

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 07:57 AM
link   

FBI released info fairly recently on this I thought? even a photo surfaced
edit on 21-10-2015 by FamCore because: (no reason given)

ETA: YourNewsWire article yournewswire.com...
edit on 21-10-2015 by FamCore because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 08:27 AM
link   

"If you ever viewed that gruesome video of Goebbels and his family you see that its quite impossible to completely immolate a body with petrol in a ditch."

Unless of course they used some of the JP-40 that allegedly melted the superstructure of the towers. Quite possibly that could have done the trick.

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 08:33 AM
link   
Couldnt say whether these specific ruins were made/used by them, but it is an absolute fact many nazis escaped to south american countries.

Hitler would be the most likely candidate to be saved. Stalin himself didnt believe he committed suicide, and as mentioned his body was never found. His loyalists recited their stories, and people believed them. People claimed skulls matched dental records... but Hitler had dentures, so they could have easily reproduced them.

Submarines U-977 and U-530 both escaped to Antarctica with some interesting cargoes and no explanation why it took them 2 months to travel. Some speculate they stopped off in Japan first. Hannah Reich also flew a private plane out of Berlin after a meeting with Hitler, 2 days before he supposedly shot himself.

I met a guy who did tours of nazi facilities in south america. Ill have to see if I still have the photos.

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 10:49 AM
link   
a reply to: FamCore
I think that pic is altered from an original. What would he look like bald and without his mustache? The original photo itself is from film footage of him at the Berghoff taken by his then mistress, Eva Braun.

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Makes as much sense as any other theory, as mentioned before, we know many of the higher ranking nazis did bail off to a variety of places, they did find the coins and flatware. Here is novel thought, DNA test the locals near the site and look for markers. They would not been that far removed in the gene pool yet.

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Here's how I tend to operate:

Written history is the 'collectively' written LINEAR story for a culture.

Within my mind, i can think of infinite possibilities. On a computer, i can program anything I can imagine.

Accordingly, the world around me is the cumulative net total of everything that's been tried 'so far'

With this, All fictional material was at one time real.

The trick for the mind is grasping how this is true in a nonlinear sense.

Drake's Uncharted. Depicts Nazis in the rain forests. Do a Google search on it.

So for me, all you've done is stated the obvious. Yes, Nazis were in Argentina.

Thank you, Einstein, for that 'insight'.

Try coming up with something clever now.

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 01:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

Suppose there is more chance of them escaping to the Argentine jungle than an Antarctic underground base.

Rather a few of them were assimilated into other nations like the U.S, U.K and U.S.S.R via programs such as Operation Paperclip.

en.wikipedia.org...

Ha! But Argentina is Antarctica's neighbor.

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Did Nazis Escape To The Argentine Jungle?

No, they went to the moon to wait for the right time to strike again...

The Argentine jungle was just a ruse, so nobody would think to look for them on the Moon.

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 02:13 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

One is apparently more conducive to Human colonization that the other. Hence the difference in population numbers i imagine. Our Moon could be considered to be Earths neighbor, probably no Nazi's up there ether.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join