It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sobering documentary of the Muslim problem in Europe: Paris, Sweden, no-go zones

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2015 @ 07:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969
Hey op you still havent replied to my post, the no go zone for non muslims was already debunked, care to answer that, fox news did a news story on france having such a terrible muslim problem that certain parts of paris non muslim would never go there.

It got debunked and posted on ats, so plz can you stop with the lies and made up outrage.

I don't know anything about this having been declared debunked, but I know first hand it is REALLY happening, so there has been some faulty conclusions on some peoples parts.
edit on 20-10-2015 by Bluesma because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2015 @ 07:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

Truly, Quranically, nothing should come from apostasy.

Can you recall any scripture off the top of your head that might ease my scepticism?

I edited buddy, had to find the verse.

posted on Oct, 20 2015 @ 07:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Bluesma

This link is in french, and explains that fox news made up a story about parts in paris that was dangerous for non muslims, they debunk it, it was already posted on ats.

I post the link but it sends you to a different article, anybody know how to add a link.

edit on 20-10-2015 by dukeofjive696969 because: (no reason given)

www.francetvinfo.fr... n-paris_795721.html

posted on Oct, 20 2015 @ 07:12 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

This appears to be the only mention of apostasy in the Quran from my own reading.
And there is no mention of punishment accept lack of guidance.

...which is probably what the unbeliever wants anyways—to be unguided. Seems quite reasonable.

Would you consider those who believe otherwise, who punish apostates, to not be Muslims?

posted on Oct, 20 2015 @ 07:15 PM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

It matters not what I'd classify them as...

Are they Muslims?
Maybe.

Are they treacherous to the Faith?
Absolutely.

I'd love nothing more than for people to say they're not Muslims or do not represent Islam how it should be...

But then I'd be an apologist.

I'm a personal responsibility kind of guy...
But I do recognise a lot of these people are brainwashed by Hadith quoters from young...
Education is my answer to the radicalisation.

Hopefully it happens in my lifetime.

posted on Oct, 20 2015 @ 07:18 PM
link   

a reply to: Bluesma

This link is in french, and explains that fox news made up a story about parts in paris that was dangerous for non muslims, they debunk it, it was already posted on ats.

I post the link but it sends you to a different article, anybody know how to add a link.

I usually just copy and paste the http, duke.

posted on Oct, 20 2015 @ 07:23 PM
link   
a reply to: dukeofjive696969

Show me your source and I'll look it over. Until then, the facts in my OP stand.

posted on Oct, 20 2015 @ 07:23 PM
link   

The link i try to post only sends me to the front page of the site not the page i want.

But thanks charlie

posted on Oct, 20 2015 @ 07:24 PM
link   
a reply to: FlySolo

When i post, the link only sends you to the front page for some reason.

www.francetvinfo.fr... n-paris_795721.html

posted on Oct, 20 2015 @ 07:26 PM
link   

what am I searching for there?

posted on Oct, 20 2015 @ 07:27 PM
link   

I emailed you the full address, i never posted links so for some reason it sends you to there main page sorry.

posted on Oct, 20 2015 @ 07:30 PM
link   

a reply to: enlightenedservant

I appreciate the clarification. I must admit it makes me feel a little better. I'm not well-versed in Islamic scripture, which I fully admit. I had to get the quotes from wikiquote.

Anyway, "Al-Kafirun" is a revelation specifically telling us to say unto the disbelievers "unto you your faith, unto me mine"

I will look up these four words in their context, thank you.

How does Islam treat apostates and unbelievers these days?

Which Islam? Remember, there are dozens of different denominations, sub-denominations, and "schools of thought". Plus there are regional & cultural differences, different interpretations, different fatwas & rulings, etc. That's why there's no single form of Sharia Law.

To be blunt, it literally depends on which country & denomination you're talking about. Saudi Arabia, Qatar, & the Taliban in Afghanistan follow an ultra strict version of Wahhabism. They're the ones who are far more likely to do something harsh to apostates. Though places like Lebanon, Turkey, Nigeria (half are Muslims), Indonesia & Algeria are vastly different. Also, there are plenty of unbelievers who work in Saudi Arabia & Qatar right now, and their experiences will vary (think about energy firms, military allies, etc).

Also, different Islamic communities & families are just like other communities & families. The elders may be more strict than their denomination teaches or they may be more lenient. It literally depends on the people. As an example, my Dad's a Sunni Imam who's becoming a Salafi (Salafis are generally very strict & conservative). But my Dad's never had a problem with my sister, who doesn't follow Islam, or my younger brother, who has kids out of wedlock. My Mom's pretty much a Quranist who loves listening to various denominational leaders, but she's let our Christian & atheist friends and family stay at her house for months at a time.

It's the same way when you see other Muslim issues. Just because a father is Muslim doesn't mean he'll accept anyone for his daughter (so he may be incredibly strict). And just because a Muslim community in Nigeria does things one way, that doesn't mean a community from the same denomination in Kazakhstan will do things the same way.

One last example is me
. I don't care what a person believes as long as they do no harm to others. I've seen "believers" who were evil & "believers" who were like personifications of all that is good. I've also seen nonbelievers who were evil & nonbelievers who were like personifications of all that is good. I judge a person based on their character.

link   

That doesn't help me much. Show me the ATS thread then

link   
I found the ats thread that debunked the paris no go zones , and the lies from right wing media.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 20 2015 @ 07:31 PM
link   

First of all, this documentary is self contradictory ... in the beginning of the documentary the woman states the following: "I told the government, if my son dies there I will burn Sweden". In the end of the movie, she contradicts herself.

edit on 20/10/2015 by bjarneorn because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2015 @ 07:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

No, it doesn't matter since a lot of us in Europe are experiencing it in real life.
The good thing though, some of this madness is finally halted by acting against these intolerant hate preachers, the bad part is that people were killed during multiple attacks in Europe after 2013.

posted on Oct, 20 2015 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Link not working. Sorry duke I tried.

edit on 20-10-2015 by CharlieSpeirs because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2015 @ 07:33 PM
link   

a reply to: enlightenedservant

LOL What religion that believes in something like Hell doesn't say similar? Isn't that the whole point? Have you actually looked at any religious scriptures? Also, why should you care about what Muslims think of Hell? If you're not a Muslim, clearly you don't believe in it, right?

Yes I have read scriptures. I don't care what Muslims think of hell, I care what the Quran says to do to unbelievers, as I stated explicitly, and which for some reason you avoided.

You brought up the KKK and others about its treatment of blacks, the notion of a false bogey-man—rightfully I might add—but won't apply your criticism to Islam for whatever reason.

I'm curious if you've suppressed yourself in your own hypocrisy.

I'm guessing you wrote this before you saw Charlie's post & my post about the entire revelation from the Qur'an called al-Kafirun?

EDIT: (Facepalm) I guess that's what I get for responding to one post at a time? I was typing both responses but send the reply to your other post first. I think we all get the point though
edit on 20-10-2015 by enlightenedservant because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2015 @ 07:35 PM
link   

I found the ats thread that debubunked the paris no go zones.

posted on Oct, 20 2015 @ 07:37 PM
link   

I found the ats thread that debubunked the paris no go zones.

Give it few months & they'll be at it again. Lies and bad ideas are hard to eradicate.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join