It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What I think Of Chemtrails

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2015 @ 11:59 AM
link   
a reply to: raedar

Unless you can prove that the barium didn't come from that coal plant, or the aluminum didn't come from that mine, it doesn't prove a damn thing except that it's there. The only way to prove it came from a plane flying overhead is to take a sampling aircraft up and directly sample the trail and analyze that.

What you're claiming is that the dirt on the ground came from the sky because it's on the ground.

posted on Oct, 20 2015 @ 12:21 PM
link   
If the conditions were perfect for contrails, it stands to reason the entire sky would be full of lines from air traffic on the days of normal contrail "perfect conditions".

What I have observed and am speaking to is the grid patterns made by one or two that spread out over hours and form clouds that block the sun.

If this were just "perfect conditions", it seems it would not be such a limited organized pattern.

I believe what I see with my eyes, and I believe it is not normal.

I agree to disagree

posted on Oct, 20 2015 @ 12:24 PM
link   
And I love the "why don't contrails occur all the time?" or "Why do some jets make contrails and others do not?"

Let me give you an example that I lived:
Flying in formation in the high 20k' altitude levels, I pushed my wingman out into combat spread formation which puts him about 1 mile away laterally, and he gets to work from 5000' above or below my altitude. As he climbed up about 1000' above my jet's altitude, he started producing contrails. I notified him of this because contrails are like giant signs that say "Hey look at me." He continued to climb and at about 3000' above my altitude, he stopped making contrails.

I don't know what condition specifically existed in that layer, but he started to play with the contrail a little bit by diving and climbing. He could almost turn on and off his contrail by changing his altitude. I had never expected the temp/humidity bands to be so stratified that a few hundred feet meant the difference between conning or not. I thought it would have been large air masses that inducing contrail development.

posted on Oct, 20 2015 @ 12:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Tyrion79

There are many magnitudes more commercial aircraft in the sky than there was in the 70s and 80s. I distinctly remember in the early 70s, watching airplanes go over, being fascinated by contrails and how they'd sometimes disappear behind the plane and other times persist and then spread out. Same as today. Back then seeing a 707 fly over was not something I'd see more than a few times a day.

Yeah, there are way more contrails today because there are far more flights, especially if you live inland between many major hubs.

posted on Oct, 20 2015 @ 01:16 PM
link   

The atmosphere is dynamic. If it wasn't then you'd be right. Conditions can change dramatically in just a few miles. If the atmosphere was static, which is what you're describing, forecasting would be a hell of a lot easier. You also wouldn't see rain in one place but not another just a couple miles up the road.

posted on Oct, 20 2015 @ 02:01 PM
link   
ill tell you what i remember from my childhood that i dont see as often nowadays: big puffy clouds on a pure blue backdrop of sky.

Instead what you see more often is exactly as you described: contrails that fan out and cover the sky in a haze. Whether or not its chemtrails its easily observable and incontrovertible.

My personal opinion is nano particle spraying wouldnt even need to be visible to be effective.....so why the chemtrail conspiracy focuses only on visible trails is a mystery to me.

Also, it would be stupid easy for someone with a few bucks to rig up a turbine engine remote control plane with extended range to go up there and collect some fresh samples and put this thing to bed immediately. Barring that, where are all the sky watchers with telescopes with cameras attached taking high resolution photos of questionable activity? How about a meta analysis of all sky photos going back 100 years from microfilm and old library books which could not be tampered with like onliine photos?

posted on Oct, 20 2015 @ 02:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: ratsinacage
ill tell you what i remember from my childhood that i dont see as often nowadays: big puffy clouds on a pure blue backdrop of sky.

But I see that all the time where I live. Sometimes it blue skies, sometimes it's high cirrus clouds, and sometimes, it's big puffy cotton clouds.

Today, happens to be clear blue skies. (and the same amount of planes are flying today as were yesterday)

posted on Oct, 20 2015 @ 02:24 PM
link   

You aren't crazy and the sky you see is the same sky we all see. (relative to where we are)
The difference is, you aren't quite sure what you are seeing. I see contrails. There is no way in the world I could see anything else without some further context. If I am basing my knowledge on sight alone, those lines look just like contrails that I have seen before. Now, if I want to call them chemtrails, I would need to either know they were made of some chemical other than water-ice, or I would need to know for a fact that "they" were spraying something.

If you truly look into geo-engineering, you quickly find that nowhere in any of the information is it stated that anyone is actively spraying anything. If you do find that statement and it's verifiable, it's huge news and needs to be front page EVERYWHERE. There are quite a few groups dedicated to ensuring that SRM doesn't take place, or at least has oversight.
www.srmgi.org...

Lots of people talk about this, but few of them actually think it through. If the first time you saw a contrail covering the sky, you were told of the new engines and the conditions for contrail formation were explained to you, you would likely never question this again and might even correct someone who brought up "chemtrails". But....if the first time you saw a trail, someone told you that "contrails can't persist and if one does, then it's a chemtrail", you might become a die hard chemtrail believer and argue against all the people who try to educate others on this subject. And if that happened, you would have based your entire knowledge base on a lie. It does and has happened to people before, and it will likely happen more.

In the end, it really doesn't' matter what you believe, but for the sake of others, it does matter what you teach. Be sure you are teaching the truth with facts. If you have to use mental gymnastics to make your point valid, you may want to re-evaluate your position.
edit on 20-10-2015 by network dude because: bad spler

posted on Oct, 20 2015 @ 02:35 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Yesterday in a small bit of Ohio I saw at least 15 persistent contrails going all directions, some spreading.

Today through three states, I haven't seen one, and I can count the contrails on one hand without using all the fingers.

posted on Oct, 20 2015 @ 02:36 PM
link   
a reply to: fictitious

I live near a major airport, and i can tell you that flight paths do not grid like that.

Really, because planes fly N/S/E/W do they not?

I guess they do grid like that.

posted on Oct, 20 2015 @ 02:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

Yup, we just had a cold front move from up north, down past us and out to sea. Temps a bit lower than usual, but fantastic blue skies. When the warm air returns, I suspect "they" will start "spraying" again. Funny how the two coincide.

posted on Oct, 20 2015 @ 02:45 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Yeah we spent the weekend in Connecticut and watched a front move through. It went from comfortable to, dear god turn the heat on in a day or so.

posted on Oct, 20 2015 @ 02:48 PM
link   

What I think Of Chemtrails

Hopefully nothing, as there has yet been any evidence that shows they exist.

posted on Oct, 20 2015 @ 03:23 PM
link   
I live in an area where I can go weeks without seeing a single contrail of any kind and the weather doesn't change very much at all, then one day I can wake up and the entire day I will see them all over the place. I know they are not contrails and I have tried this type of thread before only to get trolled to death, so have fun and good luck.

posted on Oct, 20 2015 @ 03:30 PM
link   

What I have observed and am speaking to is the grid patterns made by one or two that spread out over hours and form clouds that block the sun.

They call them Cirrus Clouds.

posted on Oct, 20 2015 @ 04:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: raedar
a reply to: Zaphod58

Many soil samples and snow samples have been conducted and show increased barium and aluminum.

Do you have any idea why soil and snow samples are not proof of a single thing coming from planes?

posted on Oct, 20 2015 @ 04:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: tsurfer2000h

They call them Cirrus Clouds.

Oh really...
What kind of Cirrus clouds do you mean?
Cirrus fibratus
- Intortus
- Radiatus
- Vertebratus
- Duplicatus
Cirrus uncinus
Cirrus spissatus
Cirrus castellanus
Cirrus floccus

If I look at the pictures of most of them I would call them Cirrus Exhaustus (specifically from Aeroplanus).
Care to explain the extensive grid patterns as described by raedar?

posted on Oct, 20 2015 @ 04:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: raedar
If the conditions were perfect for contrails, it stands to reason the entire sky would be full of lines from air traffic on the days of normal contrail "perfect conditions".

If this were just "perfect conditions", it seems it would not be such a limited organized pattern.

I believe what I see with my eyes, and I believe it is not normal.

I agree to disagree

So you can tell with the naked eye the difference between a plane cruising at 30,000 ft and 36,000 ft (an entire mile difference)? You have really good eyes apparently.

posted on Oct, 20 2015 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Let's just say everything I see daily are just normal contrails.
(As none can be proven otherwise)
Are you content with blocked skies the rest of your lives?
My OP wasn't made to prove anything trailwise, if you've read it, that is.
My concern is, that if the sky looks that way now, imagine it in another 30 years.

posted on Oct, 20 2015 @ 04:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Vector99

You can't, however if the sun is at the right angle, you can see the shadow overcast on trails, therefore seeing differences in height.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join