It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Psychic say's,"George Bush won't finish his second term!"

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2005 @ 10:30 PM
link   

The new year will be the start of President Bush's second term in office, but whether he finishes it will be another story.
I don't see George Bush finishing his second term," Lady D said. "I see Bush will leave office. Something from within the government will lead him to leave office."

I have an eerie feeling that LadyD may be right here.
Lady D said that she correctly predicted that Bill Clinton would beimpeached but would remain in office and that President Bush would be re-elected.

"We will see a lot of prophecies -- good and bad -- coming about," Lady D said. "More catastrophes will happen because we're hurting the Earth ... we're causing the Earth to metamorphose."

I also believe that Asian earthquake and the tsunamis are only the beginning too. Earthquakes seem more intense lately. We must stop hurting the Earth. Stop underground nuclear testing, stop screwing up the ozone layer and all those other tests the government is doing that we don't even know about. If we continue on the same path....... the human race, as we know it.....may cease to exist.

More on this article at

www.borderlandnews.com...

posted on Jan, 2 2005 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Well, we certainly have a year of entertainment, heartache and anxiety ahead of us.

Major Ed Dames, the remote viewer also says we have celebrated our last Christmas!!!

What a mess...

posted on Jan, 2 2005 @ 10:47 PM
link   

I don't see George Bush finishing his second term," Lady D said. "I see Bush will leave office. Something from within the government will lead him to leave office."

Yeah, that something is called the Judicial branch. First opportunity for this to come to pass is on January 10th with the recount of Ohio and New Mexico votes. Except I highly doubt Bush will be ousted. Id give Kerry a 5% chance.

posted on Jan, 2 2005 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
Major Ed Dames, the remote viewer also says we have celebrated our last Christmas!!!

It doesn't necessarily mean the end of the world - With all the PC Happy Holidays crap going around I wouldn't be surprised if Christmas was banned next year. :shk:

edit due to crpa typng

[edit on 2-1-2005 by Pisky]

posted on Jan, 2 2005 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Major Ed Dames is a major alright.... a Major Loser. Look at his past predictions.

perdurabo10.tripod.com...

posted on Jan, 2 2005 @ 11:01 PM
link   
Pisky, i know we'll be around past next christmas

RedPhoenix, thanks for the link. He does say some very depressing crap, doesnt he.

posted on Jan, 2 2005 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Maybe the sheeple will wake up and drive him out of town with pitchforks and torches. Better yet--impeachment!

Like that'll happen.

posted on Jan, 2 2005 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amethyst
Maybe the sheeple will wake up and drive him out of town with pitchforks and torches. Better yet--impeachment!

Like that'll happen.
The tribes of Indians in Equador would have attacked with their spears by now

posted on Jan, 2 2005 @ 11:41 PM
link   
President Bush will finish his second term and the only criticism that the losers will have for the Bush administration will be the fantastic job that was accomplished in the face of adversity!

So how about getting the hell over it already!

posted on Jan, 3 2005 @ 01:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Intelearthling

Trolling around isnt very polite, you know.

[edit on 3-1-2005 by dgtempe]

posted on Jan, 3 2005 @ 04:37 AM
link   
just curious does bush's 2nd term start in 2004 or 2005?.is it 2004-2008 or 2005-2009?.i predict bush gets popped in 2009.

posted on Jan, 3 2005 @ 04:44 AM
link   

President Bush will finish his second term and the only criticism that the losers will have for the Bush administration will be the fantastic job that was accomplished in the face of adversity!

Fantastic job? BWAAA HAAA HAAA HAAAA! Like what? He should have been sitting in court right beside Kenneth Lay for the opening hearings of the Enron Fiasco before the wormy little turd even took office.
Let us know when you get back to earth and we'll discuss some issues with you, K?
Or as Nurse Wratchet would say, "It's Medication Time... Medication Time."

posted on Jan, 3 2005 @ 01:24 PM
link   
The last three two-termers have had congressional investigations that threatened to cut short their time in office or to diminish their power if they managed to continue as the President. Nixon left office as a result of Watergate. Reagan had Iran-Contra. Clinton had Monicagate. What all three shared in common and Bush does not was that the opposition party ruled the Congress. That makes it very difficult for any scandal to develop into a congressional investigation.

posted on Jan, 3 2005 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amethyst
Maybe the sheeple will wake up and drive him out of town with pitchforks and torches.

Dr Frankenstein: "Ygor - the brain !"
Ygor: "Sorry master, I forgot to get one"
Dr Frankenstein: "Never mind, he'll just have to do without one"

And thus was born ... George W Bush !

posted on Jan, 3 2005 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Well, the only way that Bush will leave the white house (knowing how self centered he is) is if he have a very serious health problem or if he is impeach in anyway.

I rather go with the first choice.

posted on Jan, 3 2005 @ 01:53 PM
link   
I don't see Dubya leaving office before the end of his term. I actually see him doing anything possible to keep in office beyond his term. For whatever reason, I have always envisioned a staged assassination attempt on the President, he is injured but survives and gains even more support.

posted on Jan, 3 2005 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Lady D said that she correctly predicted that Bill Clinton would beimpeached but would remain in office and that President Bush would be re-elected.

fact check...

Clinton was not impeached. And, if he was, he wouldn't have been able to stay in office. She was wrong on this one...

I'd agree with "Bush's second term won't finish" instead, when sometime before 2008, we see a new amendment to postpone elections while in wartime.

Odd

posted on Jan, 3 2005 @ 01:58 PM
link   
do you really think Bush has any intention of trying to get more than the alotted two terms?

and, if so, what leads you to believe that?

posted on Jan, 3 2005 @ 02:11 PM
link   

mhahahaha how ironic is your avatar of a dove when your a bush supporter who will so clearely lead you into world war

[edit on 3-1-2005 by klain]

posted on Jan, 3 2005 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Drew Da General
just curious does bush's 2nd term start in 2004 or 2005?.is it 2004-2008 or 2005-2009?.i predict bush gets popped in 2009.

Assuming everything goes fine and dandy with no amendments or anything, the next presidential election will be in 2008, but the president wouldn't officially be inaugurated until 2009.

So technically Bush's term starts in 2005 and ends in 2009, however guessing from most books I've seen it'll be recorded as 2004-2008.

Hope that answers your question

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join