It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Smoking gun emails reveal Blair's 'deal in blood' with George Bush over Iraq war was forged a YEAR b

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2015 @ 07:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheBulk

originally posted by: Cobaltic1978
Then they had a year to come up with the WMD bull shine.

You're aware the previous administration and Democrats were making the exact same case for war before Bush was even elected?

Yes we are.

Doesn't exuse the bush administration though does it?

So quit playing the partasian blame game and accept politicians both sides have blood on there hands.

posted on Oct, 18 2015 @ 07:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheBulk

originally posted by: Cobaltic1978
Then they had a year to come up with the WMD bull shine.

You're aware the previous administration and Democrats were making the exact same case for war before Bush was even elected?

You are aware the previous administration, and starting administration was a Bush right?

posted on Oct, 18 2015 @ 07:53 AM
link   
a reply to: EvanB

Absolutely disgusting!!! I remember the starting spin as well. Was printed in their faces they were up to no good

They absolutely has to stand trial in the Hague! Anything else would be a mockery to any form of justice.

Bonus:
www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 18 2015 @ 07:57 AM
link   

So I was wondering, why not post the emails since we have a 'smoking gun'? A quick look at the email and I see verbatum- Blair had promised 1700 troops should military operations be necessary. Sounds like there were contingencies in case they were unable to come to a peaceful resolution.

edit on 18-10-2015 by onthedownlow because: autocorect typo

posted on Oct, 18 2015 @ 07:59 AM
link   
UPDATE:

Sir John Chilcot is facing renewed pressure over his inquiry into the Iraq war following the emergence of a leaked White House memo that appears to prove Tony Blair backed military action a year before seeking a vote in parliament.

Chilcot, who started taking evidence for his inquiry into the Iraq war six years ago, is under pressure to publish his report as soon as possible and has promised David Cameron a timetable for publication.

www.theguardian.com...

There is no way Chilcot can release his paper without the inclusion of this latest development because this memo surely proves the ulterior motive to invade Iraq well before it happened in 03.

This also opens up the whole shebang regarding Colin Powells testimony at the UN that Saddam had WMD's and appears to confirm that George W was always gunning for Saddam due to wanting to finish off what his daddy did not. It is no coincidence that Iraq just happens to have lots of oil too.

Even more so, 911 was an inside job - something else we are all aware of. After all the lying politicians have just been caught (again) lying the the planet, so it's safe to assume the official story about 911 is also a lie. (PNAC)

real eyes.
realize.
real lies.

posted on Oct, 18 2015 @ 08:00 AM
link   
a reply to: kloejen

I agree.. But wont hold my breath..... It seems they have get out of jail free cards and are protected by some very powerful people... Just like as one poster mentioned about the establishment paedophile claims....

It will take an all out revolution or a game changing politician to emerge to make those at the top accountable for their crimes.. However I do think they would end up in the same place as Dr David Kelly very quickly

posted on Oct, 18 2015 @ 08:06 AM
link   
The powers that be always have a scapegoat ready. Its up to us to make them give up tony Blair and justice seen to be done.
I will be happy with that for the time being.
I will repeat, watch out for sudden deaths and the dead being blamed. Its worked before.

posted on Oct, 18 2015 @ 08:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Of course we found WMD's in Iraq, there was never a doubt. It only got whitewashed once we realized the only thing in the world NOT stamped "made in china" was the goddamn WMD's in Iraq labeled "MADE IN USA"

posted on Oct, 18 2015 @ 08:18 AM
link   
Same as the then Danish Prime Minister Anders Fogh Rasmussen. Not to derail the thread in any way.

According to reports in the Danish press, the then-Danish Prime Minister assured the US a year before the start of the Iraq war of Denmark's support for the invasion, despite telling the Danish public and parliament that Denmark had no plans to take part.

Story in the Danish paper checks out.

Ohhh and btw, if you don't know, Fogh later became Secretary General of NATO

As of Aug. 2015, Anders Fogh Rasmussen is now adviser for Goldman-Sachs

Goldman Hires Ex-NATO Chief to Guard $1.5 Billion Danish Stake
A highly controversial sale of the Danish energy sector to Goldman Sachs.

Fogh is just as guilty and should be on the same plane to Hague with Bush & Blair, among many others...
edit on 18/10/2015 by kloejen because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2015 @ 08:36 AM
link   

we don't call him 'bLIAR' for nothing. an oily reptile incapable of truthfulness. a war criminal. a coward.

posted on Oct, 18 2015 @ 08:52 AM
link   
The first email says, "On Iraq, Blair will be with us should military operations be necessary."

Clearly they are exploring more than one solution not banging straight on to war.

Second, and more importantly to this forum, the whole thing is BS because it was in the Daily Mail. And everyone knows that anything in the DM is crap. Even after you cite other sources it still doesn't matter. It was in the DM so it must be a bunch of crap.

posted on Oct, 18 2015 @ 08:54 AM
link   
I wonder where the orders for the wars originate from ? The leaders of the 5 eyes network make up the main body of the Empire that can be called the deep state . Its not likely that they will ever see a genuine justice system at home or in the Hague . I guess the best we can do is keep this knowledge in the sharing stage and hope it reaches a critical point where any one of the leaders of the 5 eyes will truly prosecute the ones that were conspiring to commit the ultimate war crime ...With that said , I offer up a clip of the leader of Canada who is running for re-election at this point in time with the hope that some of his faithful followers will consider the man they are voting for ..

posted on Oct, 18 2015 @ 09:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: the2ofusr1
I wonder where the orders for the wars originate from ? The leaders of the 5 eyes network make up the main body of the Empire that can be called the deep state . Its not likely that they will ever see a genuine justice system at home or in the Hague . I guess the best we can do is keep this knowledge in the sharing stage and hope it reaches a critical point where any one of the leaders of the 5 eyes will truly prosecute the ones that were conspiring to commit the ultimate war crime ...With that said , I offer up a clip of the leader of Canada who is running for re-election at this point in time with the hope that some of his faithful followers will consider the man they are voting for ..

Before the mass can become disillusioned with government they must first become disillusion by the illusion that holds it all together, their source of information ABCBSNBCCNNFOX. So long as the stream of information is controlled the people's thoughts are also.

Biggest enemy of the citizens sits in their living room.

posted on Oct, 18 2015 @ 09:13 AM
link   
What smoking gun. That's kind of a blanket email addressing all fronts of the war on terror. I am no Bush guy and think the war on terror is idiotic as you can't declare war on a tactic. But all it says is they will support us IF action is needed. That does not mean diplomatic solutions were not being explored.

posted on Oct, 18 2015 @ 09:18 AM
link   

An interesting, and perhaps bigger, story within a Daily Mail article which outlines previously unknown communication between Secretary of State Colin Powell and the White House regarding British support for specific action in Iraq.

The essence of the Daily Mail article is to query whether or not Prime Minister Tony Blair had agreed to Iraqi intervention a full year prior to the operation to overthrow Saddam Hussein (read the entire article here – including the emails).

Why Was Hillary Clinton Transferring Secret Historical State Department Documents To Her Private Server?…

Hmmmm.

posted on Oct, 18 2015 @ 09:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: EvanB

A bombshell White House memo has revealed for the first time details of the ‘deal in blood’ forged by Tony Blair and George Bush over the Iraq War.
The sensational leak shows that Blair had given an unqualified pledge to sign up to the conflict a year before the invasion started.
It flies in the face of the Prime Minister’s public claims at the time that he was seeking a diplomatic solution to the crisis.
He told voters: ‘We’re not proposing military action’ – in direct contrast to what the secret email now reveals.

Smoking gun emails reveal Blair's 'deal in blood' with George Bush over Iraq war was forged a YEAR before the invasion had even started

A very damming indictment and proof of the fact that we were all duped into going to war.. Also proof that conspiracy theorists are not a bunch of tin hat wearing freaks...

Friends and colleagues of mine died or were injured on the lies and traitorous actions of these evil men.. Not to mention the innocent Iraqis and Afghans who have lost their lives as a direct result..

I am truly speechless atm ... And hope the pair are bought before the Hague.. But I doubt it will ever happen...

You are speechless, but I've known for many years that massive deception was involved. The Downing Street Memo made it perfectly clear, 12 years ago.

The Global War On Terror is a fraud of epic proportions.

posted on Oct, 18 2015 @ 09:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Rosinitiate

A lot of what you say is true but I bump into people that ,although not finding a lot of the details ,do consider things like 911 and the Iraq war to be caused by tptb ,and that our leaders at the time are just doing what they have been told to do . It has to hit a critical point at some time . the 6% of separation has in our time with the internet turned it into a almost one voice . Any site that has comment sections and is not censored shows the near united consensuses . And the ones that seem to stick out in opposition look like shills . No , I think Hillary was correct when she said that they were loosing the information war .

posted on Oct, 18 2015 @ 09:27 AM
link   

So what are you saying? Is our Republican congressional witch hunt committee looking at the wrong emails?

Go figure!

Bush, Cheney, Rumsfeld, Wolfowitz and attorney general at the time, Alberto Gonzales should all be tried for crimes against humanity and their individual roles with respect to lying us into the Iraq war and authorizing the use of torture.

Problem is, we couldn't even get so much as a UN mandate to do it because certain nations have veto authority. Not to mention the fact that they are also protected by the our nation's refusal to join the international criminal court.

The only good news is the fact that there is no statute of limitations when it comes to crimes against humanity and even if some of them die before justice is served, I think they'll still go down in history as the scum they are.

On top of the, Karma has a funny way of insuring justice and I'm confident they'll get their due one way or the other.

posted on Oct, 18 2015 @ 09:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Nice update.

I wonder how much Chilcot is being paid to sit on his hands, with that report.
edit on 18-10-2015 by nonjudgementalist because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2015 @ 09:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Flatfish

Actually, back in April 2012 in Malaysia, an international tribunal did try (in absentia) Bush and Co, including several names you mentioned. Yes, they were convicted. That action likely played some role in the shootdown of MH17, but I digress.

Yes, the nation was taken to war under fraud. Many of us knew that as it was happening, some are finding out only now.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join