It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

China Ready To Use Military Force If US Violates Its Territorial Waters

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2016 @ 09:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Patriotsrevenge
I cant stand all these people claiming the U.S. is broke yada yada yada. Have you all not seen those huge Chicago size cities all over China that are completely vacant? The U.S. has an endless supply of oil that Saltwater is pumped into the ground just to hold it down just waiting to be used. There is enough oil in Prudhoe Bay Alaska to supply us for a long time. That is money, money the Fed controls and loans us money on at all times. China has to seek Oil all over the world while we sit on ours smiling so we will have the last laugh. Its the small oil companies that are fracking to find oil all over the U.S. mainland while the big companies use their wealth to drill mega wells and cap them off for a later date.

The U.S. will never be broke. Well not in our kids lifetime anyway.

Clinton set them straight over Taiwan decades ago so I do not see how we have been doing nothing about them as they have only been getting testy over the South China Sea in the last five years at the most. China is off its rocker trying to make islands a thousand miles away out of protected reefs belonging to other nations. They can try to do something to the U.S. Navy if they want the biggest pimp slap in world history but that will be there undoing. You know when Russian Generals comes out publicly and warns China not to mess with the U.S., as we would destroy them in one hours time, they know just what we are capable of and that China was probably talking crap to Russia that they were going to attempt something really dumb.

Wow

Governments have conditioned people like this for years. A sick patriotism for your country that let's governments do whatever they want because its "for the people" And to "keep you safe"

People should not be talking about "how our country is great" or how "our country will kick ass"

We should be asking questions like how can a few people (governments) have complete control over most of its people. To the point where their country men and women are blinded by patriotism that they can't see the real problem here.

Governments want us to have this blind patriotism. If we did not have this , then the governments would like their hold on us.

posted on Jan, 17 2016 @ 11:27 AM
link   
THANK you for your opinion.
THAT is what we are and do.
As to attacking China ,we owe them too much money and quite frankly they haven't got a chance.
Stop them?
I am NOT a world class billionaire like YOUR Rothchilde puke.
America IS great and it's about time to get rid of these self serving WHINNERS who want to "VICTIM" their way into becoming tools for myopic activists.
I'm so far passed offended I AM AT WAR with these P.C. cry babies.
edit on 17-1-2016 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2016 @ 11:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7
THANK you for your opinion.
THAT is what we are and do.
As to attacking China ,we owe them too much money and quite frankly they haven't got a chance.
Stop them?
I am NOT a world class billionaire like YOUR Rothchilde puke.
America IS great and it's about time to get rid of these self serving WHINNERS who want to "VICTIM" their way into becoming tools for myopic activists.
I'm so far passed offended I AM AT WAR with these P.C. cry babies.

Alot have countries have been "great" and empires come and go
But what remains is the hold these people have over us.

Instead of people saying " we don't want anymore pointless wars for government gains" we have praising their countries saying how great and powerful they are, and how than kick everyone butts.

It's embarrassing and annoying, and one of the reason why we will always have wars, destruction, .

posted on Jan, 17 2016 @ 01:59 PM
link   
a reply to: SurrenderingIsBack

D is my hope.
They've done FAR too much and should be stopped anyway

posted on Jan, 17 2016 @ 02:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Jay-morris

It's the chessboard above us.
We gave our trust and they have dug in with laws to prevent us from interfering with them.

posted on Jan, 17 2016 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Should China act they wont have a leg to stand on since you cant create sovereign land / water / air space from artificially created islands.

posted on Jan, 17 2016 @ 02:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra
Should China act they wont have a leg to stand on since you cant create sovereign land / water / air space from artificially created islands.

Of course you can’t do that you have to steal it like America stole land from the Native Americans

posted on Jan, 17 2016 @ 02:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

um, what does any of your comment have to do with the subject at hand?

Are they also going to have a civil war in China over the slave masses their elite and government officials sent to build the western US as slaves for a profit or the ones they STILL send out into the world as slave labor?

Who is worse, the foreigners taking advantage of a people, or the traitors of the people who send their own to die or suffer?

but getting back tot he point at hand....China is a super power like the US....war is not an option unless these stupid artificial Islands are so damned important that MAIN LAND CHINA cant supply the need they satisfy.

Whats next, the US makes an artificial continent in the middle of the pacific and calls it NEW USA?

edit on 1 17 2016 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 12:23 AM
link   

a reply to: monkeyluv
If you CAN'T remember YOUR posts..."And for all that you still think that the U.S. is different from China? "
Don't ask US to.
I 'm speaking of what REALLY runs the planet and it isn't the US govt.

Exactly my point. We are looking at military powers using weaker countries as pawns.

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 01:17 AM
link   

It isn't the US running the show.
First you destabilize THEN you take over when they demand order,the middle easts is active ,Europe is becoming active and they are setting up China so we don't have debt to them.

posted on Jan, 26 2016 @ 07:42 PM
link   

It isn't the US running the show.
First you destabilize THEN you take over when they demand order,the middle easts is active ,Europe is becoming active and they are setting up China so we don't have debt to them.

Your second paragraph contradicts your first paragraph, and your post contradicts your previous ones.

posted on Jan, 26 2016 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Devils advocate it isn't MY wish.
I'm describing oligarchs here.

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 05:12 PM
link   
The US has again challenged any claims sailing within the 12 mile limit declared by China. China response was to complain a little. And since the US sees these as international waters it notified nobody ahead of time. US warship sails near island claimed by China With China's lack of reaction again, I expect the US will be doing this even more often. China is not willing to challenge the US but, the question is, what would happen if anybody else tried this. China has said before its rules did not apply to the US. So if somebody else sailed through what would they do?

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 05:18 PM
link   
a reply to: MrSpad

Chinese media reported Chinese forces chased the American vessel off.

Their are days where I wonder what color the sky is in their world.

ETA -
Interesting... While China is a signatory to UNCLOS they apparently have their own Chinese version they are using.

China urges U.S. not to undermine mutual trust

According to the China's law on the territorial sea and contiguous zone enacted in 1992, foreign warships entering China's territorial waters must be approved by the Chinese government.

"The U.S. warship violated Chinese law and entered China' s territorial sea without authorization. The Chinese side conducted surveillance and vocal warnings to the U.S. warship," Hua said.

Defense Ministry spokesman Yang Yujun also issued a statement, saying the U.S. act severely violated Chinese law, sabotaged the peace, security and good order of the waters, and undermined the region' s peace and stability. The Defense Ministry is firmly against this, he said.

Yang said China's law on the territorial sea and contiguous zone accords with the international law and practice, and that many other countries have similar laws.

click link for remainder of article.

and now some ironic humor -
Commentary: Freedom of navigation claim no justification for stirring up tensions in South China Sea

and...
South China Sea: Taiwan's President Ma in disputed island visit

The new President of Taiwan apparently will not continue the previous presidents policies towards China.
edit on 30-1-2016 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 12:15 AM
link   
Dude, if anyone on this ATS site is as naive to believe that this is ONLY CONTAINED to China is living a "Ignorance Is Bliss" lifestyle. . . Hence where do most Americans receive their cheap goodies from in their local "Super-Marts"?

Why is it that no one is comprehending why Global economics is FREE-FALLING & Shipping is FREE-FALLING??

The moment MSM breaks that news - there will be a Mass Panic.

. . . U.S. will retreat in time. Sit & Wait.

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 12:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: SurrenderingIsBack

. . . U.S. will retreat in time. Sit & Wait.

China is feeling the pain, they are not the only country on the planet to produce our cheap goods... what happens when all those goods are cheaper in South America, as example...Bye bye China... One thing to remember is China goods are a luxury not a need.....

edit on 31-1-2016 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 12:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

LoL - Why do you ONLY post partial of your source?

Here's the remainder:

"The U.S. side is fully aware of this, yet it still sent its warship into China' s territorial sea without authorization. It is a deliberate provocation," Yang said in the statement.

According to Yang, Chinese troops on the islands and Navy vessels and warplanes took actions immediately. They identified and verified the U.S. warship, warned and expelled it swiftly.

For many years, the U.S. side has proposed measures to ensure navigation safety of ships and aircraft of all parties, but it repeatedly sent vessels and planes into China' s territorial sea and air space regardless of China's opposition, leading to close encounters of navy and air force troops of the two countries, Yang said.

What? - You didn't think anyone was gonna read this & call you out on it?

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 12:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

I understand you preliminary statements. .

. . . but You're NOT a student of Global economics. If you were, you wouldn't be so cocky.

Much respect.

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 12:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Please, enlighten our ATS members of which u.s. ally country thats not TITANICALLY SINKING which would manufacture united states goods at China's cheap rates. . .

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 12:28 AM
link   
a reply to: SurrenderingIsBack

Yes we get cheap products from china. China, in return, gets a large chunk of the US market for their products = employment for their citizens. Which government do you think will survive if something happens between the US and China?

We can find product replacement. China will not be able to find an equivalent to the US market. In addition China would be s.o.l. on the US debt they hold. China already has massive internal issues they are desperately trying to control while trying to prevent info about it from leaking out.

It is within everyone's interest to find common ground to deescalate. With that said if things go south I don't see the Chinese government surviving.

<< 16  17  18    20  21 >>

join