It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

my new horror comic book

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2015 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Link to full image
edit on 14-10-2015 by Brotherman because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2015 @ 01:42 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 14 2015 @ 03:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Brotherman

That EYE! Damn...the rest of it as well, but that eye is incredible all on its own.

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 09:05 AM
link   

View this image

Link to new page
edit on 15-10-2015 by Brotherman because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 09:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: the owlbear

That EYE! Damn...the rest of it as well, but that eye is incredible all on its own.

Eyes, hands and mouth are great things to use to express emotions and states of people. I try and use them alot to help develop my characters in the readers mind. Thanks for your reply and feedback!

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Wow, the drawings are very intense!
You invest a lot of work in this book, great job!
Won't you run it through a graphic software when finished, you know for the fonts and other details?
I think you will have no problem to find a publisher, people who love comics are always interested in new stuff and styles.
Wish you the best of luck, you deserve it!
edit on 15-10-2015 by WhiteHat because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 10:56 AM
link   
a reply to: WhiteHat

Thanks for the encouragement, I hope the unfished quality of some of the pages helps u see how I work and just lay down content and then I have something to look at lots of something to look at and I work on what inspires me that day. It always starts with an idea then I just draw it all out in non linear formless ways and then go back and finish when I'm in a block.
edit on 15-10-2015 by Brotherman because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 02:25 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 16 2015 @ 07:11 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 17 2015 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Nice legs B-man!

You have the talent to make something very special here. I would work out the story line first then very loosely sketch each scene. What you have looks great, I'm a big fan of strong value contrasts as you know. You can make the mean and ugly look very real, how about the innocent and good-hearted? When the 2 mix you have the right combination to elicit all sorts of emotions.

Just keep at it. I think the finished product will be well worth the effort.

posted on Oct, 17 2015 @ 02:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

The story is pretty worked out, its very crazy and complicated. Alot of the lighter scenes are also very graphic but not in the violent ways. The people involved are fractured so the development of the people involved are pieced together between memories of when certain people lived and conflict with how they remembered and or saw events unfold. Apparently rage drugs and death really distort memories. As for the living characters what happened to them has a way of altering perception of reality and things that have significant sentimental value is just as warped and distorted. I'll be posting some new images momentarily as well
edit on 17-10-2015 by Brotherman because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2015 @ 03:17 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Coming from the comic world it is always nice to see a project done with physical materials and not compiled with a Manga Studio "template".

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 05:47 PM
link   
a reply to: JustinCee
Thanks I think?

posted on Oct, 20 2015 @ 12:44 AM
link   
It was a compliment, lol. Nowadays it is hard to find comics done completely by hand.

posted on Oct, 20 2015 @ 08:25 AM
link   
a reply to: JustinCee
Ok got ya, I was confused about manga format. I will have to digitize it though for printing purposes and with the means I may have to touch uo things that dont scan appropriately.

posted on Oct, 28 2015 @ 08:02 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 29 2015 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Very impressive art! Thanks for sharing it. What I like best is the emotion that ya see in the characters. You are very talented. I wish I had even half of that talent.

Keep up the great work !!

posted on Oct, 29 2015 @ 10:34 PM
link   
a reply to: EchoesInTime
Thank you friend.

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 12:53 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join