It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Doomsday Weapons

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2015 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Ok so if there is ever any kind of Nuclear war with Russia they have some sort of doomsday machine which will obliterate its enemies namely the USA. So if some rouge country nukes Russia America will get hit by the Russian doomsday machine. . . .

'Dead Hand' of Nuclear War: Doomsday Machine ready to press Red Button

www.geek.com...

Dr. Strangelove is a parodic fantasy, of course, based upon the real world Cold War between the United States and the Soviet Union. But according to a fantastic article in this month’s Wired, Stanley Kubrick and Dr. Strangelove were right: the Soviet Union not only had a Doomsday Device during the closing days of the Cold War… it still has it.

According to Wired, the device was completed as a response to Ronald Reagan’s proposed Star Wars system of satellite defense. Since orbiting satellites would be powerless to mop up thousands of incoming missiles, the Star Wars platform indicated, instead, an intention of pre-emptive attack. The Soviet’s Doomsday Device, then, would automatically launch nukes at America if it determined, through a complicated algorithm of computed if/then statements that a nuke had struck Soviet soil.

If this doomsday device is known about how many others are there?
Does the USA have a similar doomsday device?

Lets not forget the doomsday bomb project the Russians were supposed to have which would destroy the entire planet if Russia was ever destroyed.

Soviet Union nuclear 'Doomsday' bomb project documentary

posted on Oct, 11 2015 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Nuclear won't kill the human race. A virus may though.

posted on Oct, 11 2015 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Doesn't Russia's number stations have something tied to this? I've heard if any of the numbers stations were to lose broadcast from Moscow, it would be assumed nuclear war was imminent/present and all nukes would be fired. Can't remember where I read that though.

posted on Oct, 11 2015 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Why do we allow the few to threaten the majority of humanity? The majority of people on this planet just want to live in peace. Yet people support our leaders when they threated to wipe out a population of innocent civilians. It's like little boys thumping their chests trying to show who's bigger and stronger.

Humanity really needs to get beyond the primitive concept of war. The world we live in is in one hell of a mess. To think in this day and age, leaders who still think they can launch a nuclear attack without receiving any kind of devastating nuclear response, are either ignorant or have their head so far up their rear end they can't see the light of day.

They may think they're safe in their bunkers, but who would want to live in the aftermath of such destruction and nuclear fall out?

posted on Oct, 11 2015 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Lets not forget the doomsday bomb project the Russians were supposed to have which would destroy the entire planet if Russia was ever destroyed.

Basically what 1 has spent much time here on the AboveTopSecret.com networks was to help.

Help how some may say?

Help by attempting to AWARE a CREATOR Creation Energy Group (CCEG) HUMANS that:
a-Humans carry internal energy that resonates within the universal dimensions
b-Humans can ATTRACT other CCEG who may feed off of malevolent metaphysical energy
c-Humans activities can be instigated from multiverse like dimensions to harm themselves, which inturn feeds them...
d-SOL may be in contact with EA*RTH and all the other local celestial objects in the vicinity including asteroids/comets dwarf STARZ?
e-SOL may interact with this planets frequencies generated from the flora and fauna, in order to KNOW when to send more ENERGY to sustain said planet...

and last f-SOL may send response to MALEVOLENT HUMANS ACTIVITIES THAT MAY ENDANGER LIFE ON AND WITHIN THIS PLANET, response that may send mankind back in time due to technical shut down global sequence... Enhanced neutrino can interact with shielded and deep buried as well as space based technologies that say are prepped for maximum CME waves (which will still penetrate also).

So if humans generate mass hate destruction death of not only themselves but other innocent life here AND NOT LOVE, there is potential for RA to shine upon many in mirrored reflection to the ignorance demonstrated.

WATCHES TO SEE WHO ARE THE DICE ROLLERS WITH EA*RTH
AMEN

edit on 10/11/15 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2015 @ 07:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeRpeons
Why do we allow the few to threaten the majority of humanity? The majority of people on this planet just want to live in peace. Yet people support our leaders when they threated to wipe out a population of innocent civilians. It's like little boys thumping their chests trying to show who's bigger and stronger.

Humanity really needs to get beyond the primitive concept of war. The world we live in is in one hell of a mess. To think in this day and age, leaders who still think they can launch a nuclear attack without receiving any kind of devastating nuclear response, are either ignorant or have their head so far up their rear end they can't see the light of day.

They may think they're safe in their bunkers, but who would want to live in the aftermath of such destruction and nuclear fall out?

Much truth and common sense in there.

Let the naughty kids thump their chests when the adults (people) finally realize this saber rattlings, it won't be long before these kids will be receiving a good all smacking on their bottoms for being naughty.

No, I don't like kids getting hurt, but just following through on the analogy to reinforce your post. After all every one just want to leave in peace and harmony.

posted on Oct, 11 2015 @ 08:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus 13

Hi O13!
Haven't seen you post for a while.
I hope all is well with you!

posted on Oct, 11 2015 @ 08:22 PM
link   
The "fail-deadly" switch was confirmed by the commander of Russian missile forces in 2011.

And most people who have talked about it have also stated that it's not on 24/7/365, but is only activated in times of serious crises or war.

So no, if the Kremlin loses power tomorrow night they will not cause the launch of Russia's nuclear arsenal.

posted on Oct, 11 2015 @ 08:30 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Hello butcherguy 1 is well just feeling the tensions of planet EA*RTH trying to remain optimistic for the human species. I have been giving the boards opportunities to saturate with different philosophies and data and so have not been posting as much, but do observe the pages frequently still thanks for asking.
I also hope all is well for your loved ones and you butcherguy.

NAMASTE*******

posted on Oct, 11 2015 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Reminds me of the Doomsday Device from Dr. Strangelove.

posted on Oct, 12 2015 @ 01:29 AM
link   
I wonder if the USA has our own versions of doomsday weapons?

posted on Oct, 12 2015 @ 03:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: FormOfTheLord

The Soviet’s Doomsday Device, then, would automatically launch nukes at America if it determined, through a complicated algorithm of computed if/then statements that a nuke had struck Soviet soil.

That statement is probably propaganda.

The UK will rain down hell on a likely list of aggressors if it's Nuke Sub Captains cant tune into Radio 4 for a pre agreed number of days- using the assumption that if Radio 4 isnt on- London is probably no longer there!

I would expect the Russian version to be at least half as complicated and twice as stupid.

posted on Oct, 12 2015 @ 03:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vector99
Doesn't Russia's number stations have something tied to this? I've heard if any of the numbers stations were to lose broadcast from Moscow, it would be assumed nuclear war was imminent/present and all nukes would be fired. Can't remember where I read that though.

Yes, the fate of the whole world rests on reception of a shortband band radio signal...did you really just say that? Really?
Regarding the OP, I must have missed something, but is the idea that there is some automated nuclear launch sequence? I am not sure how that would go down, even in military circles.

posted on Oct, 12 2015 @ 03:51 AM
link   
a reply to: intrepid

Nuclear won't kill the human race. A virus may though.

Its been posted on here before but here is a way of determining how your home-town might do with the nuke option .

nuclearsecrecy.com...

posted on Oct, 12 2015 @ 05:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Jonjonj

It's true. Letters of Last Resort

Mess with the Archers and The UK will nuke you.

posted on Oct, 12 2015 @ 11:47 AM
link   
OP there is a counter to the dead hand though. a ground level EMP missile with nuclear bunker busters in the100 kt range. Totally Obliterating the facility will cut the head off that system. Although the russians are trying to count on not being hit with a decapitation strike. SOmeone has to turn the war off right?

posted on Oct, 12 2015 @ 11:57 AM
link   
a reply to: FormOfTheLord

For the most part we TRY TO PRESERVE life so blowing up the planet would be counter productive.
No money in it. OUR weapons were made to kill the other guy.
LATELY I don't know WHAT they are doing since the CnC is so broken.
I trust the military to stop him from going TOO far.
edit on 12-10-2015 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2015 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Here is an interesting doomsday device that was thought up in the USA, pretty crazy too. It would kill everything with sound as it screamed by, it would fly forever because it was nuclear powered. It pretty much looks like a nuclear low altitude hypersonic missle. I wonder if the bugs have been worked out of this thing? I think they would have added some lasers if they rehashed it. . . .

jalopnik.com...
...a locomotive-size missile that would travel at near-treetop level at three times the speed of sound, tossing out hydrogen bombs as it roared overhead. Pluto's designers calculated that its shock wave alone might kill people on the ground. Then there was the problem of fallout. In addition to gamma and neutron radiation from the unshielded reactor, Pluto's nuclear ramjet would spew fission fragments out in its exhaust as it flew by. (One enterprising weaponeer had a plan to turn an obvious peace-time liability into a wartime asset: he suggested flying the radioactive rocket back and forth over the Soviet Union after it had dropped its bombs.)

edit on 12-10-2015 by FormOfTheLord because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2015 @ 12:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa
OP there is a counter to the dead hand though. a ground level EMP missile with nuclear bunker busters in the100 kt range. Totally Obliterating the facility will cut the head off that system. Although the russians are trying to count on not being hit with a decapitation strike. SOmeone has to turn the war off right?

No the thing would be EMP shielded and there is more than one facility its a network. There was another doomsday device to destroy the whole world, literaly the whole world in a single massive explosion that would dwarf the tzar bomb, the super bomb IVAN, which was supposed to be at sea, I dont see why they wouldnt have that one too if they have the other one online.

The point of a doomsday device is you cant turn it off and it destroys life forever, like activating skynet to take out humanity if your side loses the war.
edit on 12-10-2015 by FormOfTheLord because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2015 @ 07:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: FormOfTheLord

originally posted by: yuppa

No the thing would be EMP shielded and there is more than one facility its a network. There was another doomsday device to destroy the whole world, literaly the whole world in a single massive explosion that would dwarf the tzar bomb, the super bomb IVAN, which was supposed to be at sea, I dont see why they wouldnt have that one too if they have the other one online.

The point of a doomsday device is you cant turn it off and it destroys life forever, like activating skynet to take out humanity if your side loses the war.

You do know that a EMP at ground level would fry even NORAD right? IF it was big enough. In not talking about th eold style ones either. the newer ones that dont rely on atmosphere to propagate its destruction.thats why th enuclear bunker busters go first to pound a hole then the emp follows after. Im quite sure the dead man control is in russia beside putins desk.

Also Even with that bomb russia would nto have enough power to blow th eearth apart. If a asteroid impact that killed th edinos didnt that wont either.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join