It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

how do I post a new thread?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 07:03 AM
link   
NOTICE: AboveTopSecret.com management is now enforcing new standards for the opening posts of threads.

Opening posts that contain minimal content, links with little or no explanation, YouTube videos with no commentary, images with little or no commentary, and similar nominal content may be removed without warning or explanation. If your topic is important to you, make sure you explain why, with links and supporting material so that our members may offer more relevant contributions, and ultimately, better threads. In fact, if you have less to say than this simple notice, then you probably do not have enough to start a new thread. Thank you for your assistance in helping to create great threads on ATS.

When you click this form-field, this message will disappear.

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 07:07 AM
link   
a reply to: roadtoad2

You just did lol.
Nowt in it but a title but

Oh 20 posts and you can.
edit on 8-10-2015 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 07:10 AM
link   
a reply to: boymonkey74

At the time of writing, he/she had 12 posts though... /headscratch

I thought it was 20 too.

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 07:10 AM
link   
You just did.
If you're actually asking for instructions, click forums, go to which ever you want to start a thread in and click new.

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 07:11 AM
link   
a reply to: MrCrow

Because it is in this forum I think.

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 07:12 AM
link   
When you've got your twenty posts, just try again and follow the advice in the last line (click on that form-field).
This time round, you may have made the common mistake of clicking or pressing "return" when you are still in the title field, which posts the thread instantly.

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 07:19 AM
link   
New requirements ,I believe as I have seen it many times here , is 5 posts

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 05:55 PM
link   

NOTICE: AboveTopSecret.com management is now enforcing new standards for the opening posts of threads.

Opening posts that contain minimal content, links with little or no explanation, YouTube videos with no commentary, images with little or no commentary, and similar nominal content may be removed without warning or explanation. If your topic is important to you, make sure you explain why, with links and supporting material so that our members may offer more relevant contributions, and ultimately, better threads. In fact, if you have less to say than this simple notice, then you probably do not have enough to start a new thread. Thank you for your assistance in helping to create great threads on ATS.

When you click this form-field, this message will disappear.

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 03:52 PM
link   

there is a minimum number of posts you have to farm before you are high enough level to post i think.

When you click this form-field, this message will disappear. - i try clicking but nothing happens am i doing it wrong? what exactly is a form-field it sounds like pseudo science

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Yes you can create new threads after you've made 20 posts.

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 03:56 PM
link   
a reply to: SpergLord
The form-field is the box containing the message. We are to click inside it so that we can type or paste what we have to say.
It may not work yet for you in the other forums if you haven't made enough posts (replies to other threads).

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 04:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Deaf Alien

oh thanks for the info, was wondering what was going on!

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Very helpful!

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 04:44 AM
link   
Very helpful. Thanks!
a reply to: Deaf Alien

posted on Mar, 8 2018 @ 07:27 AM
link   
Is there a serious web site that I can really get the word out about real topics that affect all of our lives. I'm not saying that ATS in not serious, there are great subjects here, we need to read.
I'm not saying that there are not real threads that need to be talked about here, but to delay and frustrate before I can thread.
Can someone call and interview me so ATS knows I'm not talking trash or replying with an LOL waste of time.
Tick tock is all I can say and OUR lives are getting shorter.

posted on Mar, 8 2018 @ 07:51 AM
link   
a reply to: 4real1

With that attitude I can't see you lasting long here hi estly.....it's really not that hard to do what you're asking, or time consuming......

If you're that impatient go somewhere else

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 01:57 AM
link   
I also fail to post my article. It seems that I need to reply 12 times at least first

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 01:59 AM
link   
Hope that I will be able to post my own article after reply to other people's articles for many times

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 01:27 PM
link   
How do I post an introduction?

This is all I get as options

Thanks in advance

posted on Dec, 31 2019 @ 12:26 PM
link   

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join