It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I wish to not be persecuted by the Liberal and LBGT agenda

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+22 more 
posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 03:36 AM
link   
Is it too much to ask that I be allowed to stop people from doing things I disapprove of? If the liberals and gays and trans would stop and think for a second- they would realize I am right and that they are the devil's puppets meant to destroy the good christians of America.

Why can't they see that I am just trying to help them by denying them rights? I just want them to be happy while suppressing their ideologies and sexual orientation.

Let me quote God here:

Yo, Tsuki, make sure everyone who disagrees with you knows they will be tortured in hell for eternity with no chance of redemption.

And I said 'Yes God, I will do that.' But no matter how many times I repeat this on the forum people just either ignore me or have some smart Alec comment or argument against me(and God). I don't understand why people can't just listen to me and adjust their lifetyles to be in line with my own?

Sometimes I think it's because they want the loving God to send them to hell to be tortured for eternity.

What say you ATS? Why do you think these 'people' want to force God to banish them to the underworld?

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 03:48 AM
link   
Are you...

1. attempting sarcasm?

2. trolling?

3. sincere?

K~

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 03:49 AM
link   
a reply to: aethertek

I am completely sincere in my belief that everyone should be exactly like I think they should be.

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 03:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: aethertek
Are you...

1. attempting sarcasm?

2. trolling?

3. sincere?

K~

Alex I will go with B for the win. I am locking it in.

+3 more 
posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 03:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: TsukiLunar

I am completely sincere in my belief that everyone should be exactly like I think they should be.

Now you sound like the Liberal and LGBT community. Where open minded means thinking exactly as they think with no deviation allowed. Congrats!

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 03:52 AM
link   
a reply to: TsukiLunar

In that case seek professional counseling.

K~

+6 more 
posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 03:53 AM
link   

I live in England and find that the gay community of San Francisco makes me really, really uncomfortable. They need to think about the feelings of others and dial it all down. Even though it's a different time-zone and continent, when they do those parades, I feel like they're only doing it to annoy the crap out of right-thinking folk.

...and those damn Liberals with their 'social equality' make me wanna puke!!

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 03:53 AM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

Sorry, I don't have to think. So how can I be in line with lbgt and the liberals?

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 03:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Kandinsky

I know right! Here in America those liberals destroyed our country. I am sure after the gay marriage ruling that God has forsaken us and doom our country to destruction by the hand of the Antichrist.

+17 more 
posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 03:59 AM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

I read it as a piss poor attempt at sarcastic wit.

K~

Still reading it that way...

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 04:00 AM
link   

Is it too much to ask that I be allowed to stop people from doing things I disapprove of? If the liberals and gays and trans would stop and think for a second- they would realize I am right and that they are the devil's puppets meant to destroy the good christians of America.

I say you are a nasty, nasty bigot of the worst kind.

We do not want to destroy Christanity, but you sure as eggs want to destroy us.

And that is NOT cool.

edit on 26-9-2015 by markosity1973 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 04:01 AM
link   

Okay then. Did you have anything to add though? Perhaps an opinion on the topics touched upon in the OP?

+1 more 
posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 04:03 AM
link   
a reply to: markosity1973
I am not the bigot here. All I want to do is control the lives of those around me based on what I consider acceptable for society.

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 04:06 AM
link   

Okay then. Did you have anything to add though? Perhaps an opinion on the topics touched upon in the OP?

Which topic? Your bigoted homophobic rant or the fact that you're delusional enough to believe you speak with/for god.

K~

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 04:07 AM
link   

If they really cared, they wouldn't even do it behind closed doors. I've written several very angry letters to the local priest about LBGT parades in New York and notice, with great displeasure, that STILL they occur.

It's the very bugle call of the End Times and we're mincing our collective way to DOOM dressed in no more than a cute crop-top and a pair of denim hot-pants.

When will they wake up?! When?

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 04:09 AM
link   

Sure, my opinion;

God did not say that to you. You are psychotic and showing psycopathic tendencies.

You need help and lots of meds.

EDIT:

You go sneakily clip your reply to me where you ask for my opinion on the OP content so that you can look like the victim.
Did you think I would not notice your asinine little tricks?

Someone is acting in a VERY un Christian manner.
edit on 26-9-2015 by markosity1973 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 04:10 AM
link   

The rant please. Rather not get into disscusions on what mental illness I have. Perhaps you should create a thread to discuss my mental deficiency?

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 04:10 AM
link   

make sure everyone who disagrees with you knows they will be tortured in hell for eternity with no chance of redemption.

What book was that from again?

sure I read it somewhere...

edit on 26-9-2015 by Akragon because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 04:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Akragon

Deleted scene. You have to buy the collectors edition.

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 04:17 AM
link   

The rant please. Rather not get into disscusions on what mental illness I have. Perhaps you should create a thread to discuss my mental deficiency?

Well nothing special about your rant.
Just the same old same old from the supposedly christian.

I still say you're just lamely trying to sarcastically troll because your rant & responses are too far over the top.

K~

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join