It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What's Your New Year's Resolution?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2005 @ 12:09 AM
link   
Mine New Year's Resolution is to keep my mind and body in shape as well as to become wiser. I want to be a better and more complete person by the time 2006 rolls around.

What's your resolution?

posted on Jan, 1 2005 @ 12:11 AM
link   
My New Year's resolution is to be more open-minded, less critical and to control my temper. Hopefully two outta three won't be bad.

posted on Jan, 1 2005 @ 12:11 AM
link   
I'm going to quit smoking - I only seriously picked up the habit maybe 5 months ago, and want to quit NOW - and will.

posted on Jan, 1 2005 @ 12:12 AM
link   
Get laid more often..............

Plus, teach my little girl how to talk, give up smoking, and to change my socks more frequently than once a week.....

EDIT: Attrocious spelling....

[edit on 1/1/05 by stumason]

posted on Jan, 1 2005 @ 12:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by stumason
Get laid more often..............

[edit on 1/1/05 by stumason]

posted on Jan, 1 2005 @ 12:16 AM
link   
Further my education, further my business, further my martial arts, and further my military sidestep adventure�

posted on Jan, 1 2005 @ 12:27 AM
link   
Im with parr, I gotta stop smoking. Im too dependant on em. :-/

-J

posted on Jan, 1 2005 @ 12:31 AM
link   
Get out of the house more and get a job.

posted on Jan, 1 2005 @ 01:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by theshadowknows
Im with parr, I gotta stop smoking. Im too dependant on em. :-/

-J

goodluck, TSK!!

posted on Jan, 1 2005 @ 01:48 AM
link   
I'm cutting back on Pot, I smoke it waay too much and im going nowhere with my life so I better shape up now before it's too late!

posted on Jan, 1 2005 @ 02:10 AM
link   
Stop smoking (again) I'm forty this year and I'm starting to see those wrinkles coming out much of it cos of the cigs.

Either be moved or in the process of moving by the end of 05 to a smaller less expensive place.

Finally take my driving test and get a car.

Stop giving a **** what other people think about me as long as my conscience is clear.

posted on Jan, 1 2005 @ 06:03 AM
link   
New Year's Resolution, how i hate those words......

I'm planning on losing weight and putting some muscles on my puny arms

posted on Jan, 1 2005 @ 06:13 AM
link   
Hmm...probably to actually do some hard work and put effort into my studies, rather than winging it, imagine what I could get if I TRIED to pass? Imagine the possibilities...that and standing up to my family; I stand up to every fooker else, so why not? Happy New Year

posted on Jan, 1 2005 @ 06:14 AM
link   
To turn each and every Lib on this board into a Rush Limbaugh and GW Bush "conservative". Remove the ignorance from their lives called "liberalism". To free their very souls from the grip of evil "leftisim"

In other words beat my head against a very hard wall.....

Am I bleeding yet?

posted on Jan, 1 2005 @ 07:05 AM
link   
To discover the meaning of life and take over the world ofcourse

On a more serious note:
Spend less time on my computer and the internet
Pass the 2nd year of my computer science degree with distinctions (sort of conflicts with the first one)
Buy a car and explore the country

Happy new year everyone

posted on Jan, 1 2005 @ 08:16 AM
link   
New Years Resolutions:

To learn Japanese -anybody here willing to give a few pointers!
To go easy on the booze- Again need help in this dept!

IAF

posted on Jan, 1 2005 @ 08:21 AM
link   
Hi Jamuhn,

Thanks for sharing your resolution.

I'm focusing back on my genealogy work that I put aside last year. My resolution is to "get further back" in documentation. I have also resolved to get some road trips in on my genealogy work and actually meet some of my distance relatives that I have found on the internet through my research. I want to see the places that my ancestors lived...that would be real cool.

Personally, I have the usual ones that people make so that they have something to feel like a failure about at the end of the year - exercise more, stop smoking, drink less...those are sufficient to break my will by say, next week. pfffft

Happy New Year!

posted on Jan, 1 2005 @ 08:26 AM
link   
To get out of Nazi Arizona and go back to Cape Cod Massachusetts and be with my children, where i belong

To walk an hour a day and curve my potty mouth

posted on Jan, 1 2005 @ 10:17 AM
link   
I have got to learn to control my temper. I feel so ashamed at what I did yesterday out of anger..... you guys wouldn't be able to imagine how unbelievably hard it is to act normal with ADD on your shoulders.

posted on Jan, 1 2005 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Oops, didn't saw there was already another thread with more replies.

Oh well... Mine is to stop smoking so much weed and to re-start working-out seriously.

Oh and also... get a job lol... of course. And if possible, find a way to control my mood-swing... The problem is, my mood swings are so extreme, sometime I thought I'd better call 'em multiple-personnalities, instead of simple mood-swings lol...

top topics

<<   2 >>

join