It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New book claims US Gov't planned a fake hijacking after 9/11 for publicity.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2015 @ 06:04 PM
link   
gawker.com...

I'm not too familiar with the author but, if what he says is true, then our government is beyond messed up. Not that I have to tell anyone here that more than once.

I'm not willing to spend the 20+ dollars on buying the book but, if anyone does, it would be nice for feedback on how authentic and sourced it is.

The way I understand this article is that the US wanted to plan a fake hijacking with under cover officials on board, as well as unwitting citizens, and then come out on the end looking like they thwarted a terrorist attack.

All to make the citizens of the US feel safe from terrorist under the bush administration.

Truth be told, I fear my government more than ever to even come up with a messed up plan like this. All for show no less

It also makes me believe that nothing I see on MSM can be trusted. EVER. Not that I haven't felt that way for a long time anyway....this just seals the deal.
edit on 18-9-2015 by MagesticEsoteric because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2015 @ 06:11 PM
link   
a reply to: MagesticEsoteric
They set up children to be terrorist then claim they thwarted a terrorist attack. So it is not beyond belief.

posted on Sep, 18 2015 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Oh, please. They "considered" it. It may be a surprise to you, but the military "considers" everything you can imagine. They "consider" Canada invading the US. They "consider" a nuclear strike from North Korea. It's their JOB to consider every conceivable scenario and work out ways to counter them. If they did not do this we would be accusing them of poor planning.

That this is considered "shocking" is an eye-roller. Where have you been?

posted on Sep, 18 2015 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Any one can write a book.
Fact or fiction.
How many books were written about 2012?

posted on Sep, 18 2015 @ 08:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler
Oh, please. They "considered" it. It may be a surprise to you, but the military "considers" everything you can imagine. They "consider" Canada invading the US. They "consider" a nuclear strike from North Korea. It's their JOB to consider every conceivable scenario and work out ways to counter them. If they did not do this we would be accusing them of poor planning.

Easy now schuyler, I never said it was "shocking" nor that I considered it "shocking". That seems to be your own "quote".

I'm not trying to do anything other than post a story that I came across today that "bothered" me.

I have been on this site much longer than you....just not registered as a member. Frankly, because of snarky replies such as yours is the reason I waited as long as I did to join.

I"m not picking a fight by any stretch of the means. You are the one that came to this post and tried to be condescending....especially with the comment you made of "Where have you been?"

I also realize that this topic tends to draw in a lot of emotions from posters so, I do not take any offense from your post.

I have been around for quite some time my friend. I'm not stupid, ignorant nor am I impervious to insult or condescension.

Have a good evening.

posted on Sep, 19 2015 @ 06:58 AM
link   
The premise of the book seems plausible, especially if one considers that 9/11 was a staged event, that nearly 40 years earlier the government considered Northwoods, meanwhile in the early 1960s the CIA was also controlling the media (Operation Mockingbird) and torturing and drugging innocent subjects (MK ULTRA).

Yeah, it's believable.

posted on Sep, 19 2015 @ 04:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler

I wouldn't say they consider everything, they seemed to have missed this one.
youtu.be...
edit on 19/9/15 by jamesthegreat because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2015 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Sorry, double post.
edit on 19/9/15 by jamesthegreat because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join