It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Will Vote For Bernie Sanders

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2015 @ 03:44 PM
link   
I will admit it right now. I will vote for Bernie Sanders if Jeb Bush or Chris Christe are the Republican nominee for President. Why? Because despite my major philosophical differences with comrade Bernie; I would rather vote for a decent human being than Jeb and Chris.

My nightmare scenario would be Hilary Vs. Jeb or Chris as my conscience would not allow me to vote for any of those horrible human beings.

Anyway, I still don't know who I am voting for, but I hope one of the major parties can come up with a palatable candidate.

Here's hoping we shake things up in 2016!

posted on Sep, 18 2015 @ 03:49 PM
link   
I'll probably be writing in Gumby again.
I'll give my vote to Bernie if he makes the ticket.
My faith in Democracy is about the size of my faith in unicorns.

posted on Sep, 18 2015 @ 04:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

Now if Carson, who is gaining some ground too, makes it is that where your vote will go over Bernie?

I actually don't mind Carson much, seems rather moderate and sensible.

Possible I would vote for him if Hill dog gets the nod.

posted on Sep, 18 2015 @ 04:07 PM
link   
I would vote for Trump, Carson and Fiorina over Bernie. All three of them are political outsiders and that is what this country needs.

posted on Sep, 18 2015 @ 04:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80

Now if Carson, who is gaining some ground too, makes it is that where your vote will go over Bernie?

I actually don't mind Carson much, seems rather moderate and sensible.

Possible I would vote for him if Hill dog gets the nod.

While I'm sure that some people may disagree with Carson's stance on the issues, there are a lot of ignorant, uneducated, racist Democrats who just can't stand the idea of an African American man as President.

I had to wait eight years to post that line.

posted on Sep, 18 2015 @ 04:31 PM
link   
a reply to: VictorVonDoom

And you have every right to say that because it is a possibility.

Now do I get to call you a race baiter for it?

posted on Sep, 18 2015 @ 04:34 PM
link   
I'm gonna too! I used to be a republican, but them was my drinking days.

posted on Sep, 18 2015 @ 04:37 PM
link   
What if it's Trump or Cruz or Huckabee or Fiorina or Paul or Kasich or Graham or Santorum or Rubio or Carson or Walker or Pataki?

edit on 9/18/2015 by BuzzyWigs because: (no reason given)

OH guess you already voted on some of those here. So, I struck them out.......What about the others, though?

posted on Sep, 18 2015 @ 04:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80

And you have every right to say that because it is a possibility.

Now do I get to call you a race baiter for it?

Eh, go for it. I'll probably be called worse by a waitress tonight at the pool hall.

posted on Sep, 18 2015 @ 04:58 PM
link   

I haven't shot some pool in a while, that sounds like a good idea.

posted on Sep, 18 2015 @ 05:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus
I would vote for Trump, Carson and Fiorina over Bernie. All three of them are political outsiders and that is what this country needs.

Was this a bait and switch?

You had me worried!

edit on 18-9-2015 by seeker1963 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2015 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Ugh Trump.
Why do we want a guy that has proven nothing but being able to piss people off as president?

At least Fiorina and Carson have some sort of chance at reasonable foreign policy.

Trump is to busy bad mouthing everyone he says he is going to get along with.

posted on Sep, 18 2015 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Thank you.
I haven't been a cheerleader, but, no one else comes close. I have to change my party affiliation here in PA. But I'll do what I need to to vote for the old guy.

posted on Sep, 18 2015 @ 06:16 PM
link   
I would vote for Obama if he ran for a 3rd time

posted on Sep, 18 2015 @ 06:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: muse7
I would vote for Obama if he ran for a 3rd time

You are being facetious, right?

posted on Sep, 18 2015 @ 06:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: BuzzyWigs
What if it's Trump or Cruz or Huckabee or Fiorina or Paul or Kasich or Graham or Santorum or Rubio or Carson or Walker or Pataki?

OH guess you already voted on some of those here. So, I struck them out.......What about the others, though?

I diverge from most of them on key issues so I hope it doesn't come to that, but I do like Rand Paul. At this point you are basically having me choose among career politicians and Bernie who is a career politician. Not ideal since Bernie would attack our wallet and the others would attack some personal liberties.

posted on Sep, 18 2015 @ 06:38 PM
link   

I will vote for bernie Sanders too, if he is the nominee. I don't like the idea of Jeb, as a third Bush would be too much. But Jeb is one of a couple on the GOP side that doesn't seem insane and has intelligence.

posted on Sep, 18 2015 @ 06:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: BuzzyWigs

I diverge from most of them on key issues so I hope it doesn't come to that, but I do like Rand Paul. At this point you are basically having me choose among career politicians and Bernie who is a career politician. Not ideal since Bernie would attack our wallet and the others would attack some personal liberties.

I don't think Bernie wants to attack our wallets. Unless you are worth more than 20 million dollars. If you are, I apologize.

posted on Sep, 18 2015 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Fiorina is not a political outsider. Sure, the American people aren't familiar with her, but she grew up with, and is in the same social circle as the politicians she is a supposedly an outsider from. She has a lot of behind the scenes connection which is my biggest concern with her.

Daddy was the Deputy Attorney General of the United States of America under Nixon. She was an adviser to John McCain, head of the CIA's External Advisory Board and is in tight with the Koch brothers and has received substantial financial backing from them.

posted on Sep, 18 2015 @ 09:08 PM
link   

At this point you are basically having me choose among career politicians and Bernie who is a career politician.
I am having you choose?? Nonsense.

I hate the two-party status quo just as much as you do......

Not ideal since Bernie would attack our wallet and the others would attack some personal liberties.

Erm, well, ALL of them (with the exception of Rand Paul) would all ATTACK the Middle East. And Fiorina said she wouldn't even talk to Putin!!!!

Cruz and Huckabee (and others) are OPENLY pushing theocracy. War!!! More war!!!!

Good God!! Dude - you and I have been (in my experience) learning to understand one another - and like I said, I hate the status quo as well.

That is why - that is WHY I would vote for Bernie because he wants what is BEST for this country. For all of its citizens.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join