It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Truth about Terrorism

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2004 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Americans:

We are being manipulated in many ways. One of the most exploitive is the idea that Americans are a single people, with a single agenda. We are not! The NWO is not something for the common citizen.

I think the "terrorism" our leaders have blamed upon "extremists" is nothing but the first attacks against the NWO by those who live in the countries most abused and afflicted by the NWO criminals and their global gang of thugs.

Americans, don't fool yourselves by thinking that America's rich and powerful are part of our community. They form their OWN community, and have put themselves as far from us as possible. They follow their own laws, make their own rules, and have pursued the establishment of globalism and economic tyranny for US to live in.

These folks are not our friends, they are not our neighbors, and they do not represent me, or YOU. So when the oppressed people that have been abused by the rich and powerful of the West attack their enemies, they are attacking our own enemies as well. Don't tell me that these people were your friends. I am not one of these idiot go-alongs who think that patriotism is smashing up the houses of Iraqis and murdering their children.

The scary truth is that these "terrorists" are probably more like you and I at heart than our own leadership. Put yourself in their shoes for a moment: Look at how the West has murdered, stole, destablized, and made the third world their own little empires. They have entertained thoughts of New Orders for the globe, to force everyone to live under their new system.

What if these Terrorists are the same kind of Freedom-Fighters that we are here? What if they struck against the Trade Towers, not because they hated Americans or New Yorkers, but because they despised the activities of Globalism and struck out against the head of same dragon that we all hate.

Americans, we are not a single people. I would consider it an insult to be grouped with the globalists, or the elitists. Stop towing the line for these wicked people, they are the enemies of the world, and everyone in it.

We need to start looking at the real cause for "terrorism", and see it as a war against the NWO. They look at the power centers of the West as threats to their way of life, and they are absolutely correct. Not only is it a threat to their way of life, it is a threat to our OWN. No truly intelligent American can tell me that our Culture is on the upswing, or the guardian of Liberty and Righteousness. We are supporting evil people and evil plans in this nation, and we have been lied to! The truly evil men are those who corrupt whole nations, peoples, who destroy the earth and harm the systems of life. Those men are HERE, we work for them, we pay our taxes to them, and we fight for them in our unjust and evil wars.

The terrorists are not the Muslims, they are the men behind the NWO, and their psychotic lust for power and control that is driving the world into its end times.

It makes me ill to think that America is being manipulated by those at the top, who prepare a way of life for themlseves, but a totally different one for us to follow. That is the true evil, and it must come to an end.

There is no vote for these issues, there is no forum. There is no representation in the NWO. That leaves nothing but violence, or submission.

Arkaleus

posted on Dec, 31 2004 @ 02:12 PM
link   
if you think of it that way, if we ever rebeled against the NWO when it came to power, we would all be terrorists. And if Osama Bin Laden and all those other people in the Middle East were fighting the NWO and not fighting America per say, then the old phrase an enemy of my enemy is my friend comes to mind. This means us and Osama would be on the same side, kinda scary

Peace~Smurf

posted on Dec, 31 2004 @ 07:01 PM
link   
I don't think that those who oppose the NWO and Bin laden are necessarily allies, I'm just saying he and those like him are fighting against WE will be in the near future.

One of the reasons why Americans are kept isolated from the rest of the world is to keep their thoughts contained. The television is the BEST FRIEND of the NWO, and it is the primary tool of national control.

One day, Americans will see the world that Bin Laden and the rest of the world sees: And then the struggle against evil will become a little more intimate for us.

We are asleep right now, and the evil folks at the top are busy as demons. They aren't planning a utopia, they aren't even planning to strengthen or even continue American Liberty. They just want to grow whole populations of mindless demonic people to serve their mindless demonic NWO.

Logically, the extremists of the world will fight this first, thus we have the Bin Ladens and others. They aren't fighting to get 70 virgins in Paradise, that's just the Western Media BS propaganda you've been fed. They see the same evil we do, and have come to understand its intention for the world, especially the third world, and they have decided it is better to fight as free and honorable men, then to become like many Americans have.

That's one of the reasons we need to have a strong understanding of good and evil. When the people can judge matters for themselves, evil does not gain as strong a foothold. But when we start deferring judgment in the name of peer pressure or social conditioning, evil grows unchecked, and the whole system submerges into darkness.

American men are conditioned for weakness, they are bred for slavery, and it is only the strong and the independent that are going to maintain their freedom and their names.

You must understand! These people want to compartmentalize the world's people, while demolishing the separation at the "top" of the systems. This is done to prevent a true democratic world, which would result in a revolution.

These liars preach "democracy" but the truth is far darker: They claim to be liberal but are the worst kind of manipulative tyrants. What they preach is human evil, human greed, and it is the mother of every vice every to rise up from the mud.

Awareness and Nonconformity is the key to this underhanded takeover of the Western World, our strength does not lie in the system, it lies within the individual and our right to remain free of the system.

The more international Americans become, the less thrilled they are with the system rising up in America, the less likely they are to be manipulated.

I foresee a time when American Patriots will be labeled "Terrorists" by our own government, because they desire to overcome the rights of citizens once and for all. They want a nation of servitude and obedience, a people who doesn't understand, judge, or discuss what the government does.

All the old men are gone, folks, our grandfathers aren't here to warn us about this anymore. They have all gone! The burden is now on us, we have received our inheritance, and now we must fight against the rich and powerful who desire to STEAL it.

There is no one to defend our Liberty EXCEPT OURSELVES! We were conditioned to be weak and afraid. The people that did this to us know this, and are relying upon our apathy and ineptitude to enslave us. They are REALLY going to do this!

Arkaleus

posted on Dec, 31 2004 @ 07:42 PM
link   
i beleive it!

the overlords talk of things in a manner in which their arrogent offset protrudes the feeling of 'we know best', and 'its too hard for you to understand so we wont talk about it'. orders must be discussed or the abosolute power of our leaders will drive them into a hole known as hell. it takes a willing and understanding coherent populace of motivated and educated indiviuals to steer a great and powerful country. this is something we dont have.

posted on Dec, 31 2004 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Arkaleus, as you know the entire NWO construct comes to us from another dimension, the Subjective.

Humanity at this--Objective--level can no more defeat this invisible enemy than slay Nessie the Sea Monster.

Whatever power or influence we can muster will have to come from our singular attachments, one-soul-at-a-time, to the Sovereignty Principle of the Universe that governs all Life Forms.

Spiritual people operate their lives by prayer. This is a good time to get back in the swing of it, back to singing and praying with angels.

Otherwise, divided we fall to the Deceivers, the Liars and the Tricksters on TV, in movies and videos.

But you know this.

posted on Dec, 31 2004 @ 09:33 PM
link   
I completely agree with you guys. The media is tunring us into weak people believeing that Osama and his followers are fighting for their god, when in reality they are fighting to oppose the NWO. The media is too powerful in this country. People need to start learning more about current political situations around the word and not be mindless drones. THAT is the only way we can ever succeed against the NWO.

Peace~Smurf

posted on Dec, 31 2004 @ 10:45 PM
link   
"The history of all hitherto existing society is the history of class struggle."
-- The Communist Manifesto

I understand the sentiment behind pointing fingers at the "fat cats", which is why I don't hold that sentiment myself. It comes straight out of the document I quoted above, as does a lot of related demagoguery.

The truth is that each of us is responsible for our own well-being, and anything suggesting otherwise is nothing more than a seductive lie.

For many of us, it's much easier to place responsibility for our troubles on someone or something else than to hold ourselves accountable for our lives.

That's why a "New World Order" is needed, and needed by the very people who vilify it. The truth is that there is no one faction working to take over the world, but hundreds of them.

It has always been that way in one form or another, and though they do have awesome amounts of money and power, so do their enemies -- and they most certainly have many enemies.

Thus their success is checked by the ambitions of those who seek the same end, but desire that their own names be the ones engraved on the stones of the lavish national monuments to their greatness. Ambition of this type tends to limit itself for the most pragmatic of reasons.

But it is far more titillating to have some omnipotent shadowy villain to blame for all of life's problems, and I will hazard to speculate that this emotional need explains at least part of the popularity of boards like ATS.

I suppose that's why I'm here myself, in the end. At least we can talk about this stuff without people rolling their eyes and making little jokes about mental illness (though we do that here, just not as much
).

For what it's worth, the reason I recommend against getting sucked into taking sides in propaganda wars and bigoted bashing of people, nations and religions is that when we do this, we give power to the evil that feeds upon our hatred.

In essence, the devil exists because if he didn't, we would create one. Playing into fear-mongering and breathless innuendo serves the King of Lies far more effectively than Anton LaVey could ever hope to.

I think it is extremely important to remember that when we speculate about the evils in this world, it is far too easy to give rise to new evil, often with the best of intentions.

It never ceases to amaze me how many self-styled patriots claim to be more willing to pick up a gun than take an active role in politics, or even seek to educate themselves about how politics actually work.

Right now, a bunch of like-minded "patriots" are doing exactly that in Iraq, and with the same kind of results we can expect from that philosophy in the U.S. or any other country where it finds favor.

For those willing to talk the talk, I recommend taking a closer look at what it means to walk the walk.

[edit on 12/31/2004 by Majic]

posted on Jan, 1 2005 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Long time no see, Majic.

You are correct, a New World Order is needed. My sig contains the ancient words of our forefathers, Novus Ordo Seclorum. These words don't mean "New World Order" but rather "A New Order for the Ages." It is a SPIRITUAL progression, not a material one.

This struggle isn't a class struggle, it isn't an economic issue. It is a matter of Liberty and Truth, and the dignity of a people to own, understand, and control their means of government and production. I am no Marxist, and I don't find any virtue in the masses.

My words are not aimed at the "fat cats" who have money and resources. It is in the establishment of a NWO, which attempts to build a whole new government for the world, based upon secret arrangements, industrial/economic combinations, and a self-serving legal system.

Majic, you seem to be unwilling to examine or judge the nature of these powerful forces. You do not mention their effect on Human Liberty, or what the outcome for civilization will be under such an unprecedented system. To me, that is not something that should go undebated or unexamined -- especially in America!

The problem is that these "New Orders" remove sovereignty from nations, remove power from the people and local governments, and pours it into the hands of those at the top of the powerful new systems and combinations.

Now any sensible American can see that this "NWO" is removing the people's authority, and moving everything and everybody into a form of influence and government that no one elects, controls, or even understands. Not only is it illegal, super-constitutional and outrageous to free men. It is not some shadowy conspiracy theory: It is a legitimate and well-published trend.

What's worse, is that the "NWO" has no philosophical argument, it has no establishment, no revolution, no champions of change. It is not the product of enlightenment or academic advancement, but rather the work of secret doctrines, hidden agendas, and money.

It is a global coup by the MERCHANT CLASS.

I understand the nature of the "NWO". It is not a fiction. It is the product of a fully developed world and a powerful merchant class. Like any other class that rises to power, it attempts to grab as much power and influence as it can. We are now entering the era of the Corporation, and seeing the end of Individual Liberty.

Thus their success is checked by the ambitions of those who seek the same end, but desire that their own names be the ones engraved on the stones of the lavish national monuments to their greatness. Ambition of this type tends to limit itself for the most pragmatic of reasons.

Honestly Majic, if these people were aiming to build great monuments or achieve great deeds, then I would not oppose them so completely. Perhaps that is the core of the problem: They are not "great leaders" or even patrons of great ideas. They are merchants; they have no greatness in them.

As for walking the walk, I believe that Martin Luther gives us the best example of what words, books, and intellectual debate can do. All he did was write, Majic, and he helped liberate half the world from Roman Catholic Tyranny. What was his revolutionary idea? That a Christian has Liberty in Christ and does not require a "church" or other sort of authority. Liberty and self-determination was the staff of Martin Luther, and it is the sword of every American freeman.

I frame my posts in the same manner: Liberty is our treasure, and the effect of the NWO is to obliterate it, and separate mankind forever from control over his world. Life under the "NWO" would be a regression for America, it would make us subject to international forces and powers that we cannot overcome by our vote. It would remove the ultimate power in the land from our elected government and into organizations and industries that have no boarders, all of which are not accountable to the people.

Upon analysis of the "NWO", I cannot understand why you do not see a threat in this, Majic. Surely your "enlightened" world view would include the need for people to be free and aware. Maybe the American Revolution and the philosophy behind it isn't something you value.

But, if I suppose you follow the "Solist" philosophy, you expect to be "transmuted" to some celestial MMORPG in the sky, where the "women" are all naked and nobody needs to shave. No wonder you don't seem too worried by the future.

Arkaleus.

[edit on 1-1-2005 by Arkaleus]

posted on Jan, 1 2005 @ 06:23 PM
link   
So what, if Heaven is a holodeck?

That doesn't improve things here--where particles are too heavy for miracles and cause-and-effect grinds on interminably.

There's the Easy Way and the Hard Way. So, we took the Hard Way this time.

Maybe we're better for it, eh?

posted on Jan, 1 2005 @ 10:56 PM
link   
You know, I read on this one site that there are concentration camps around, and that they're for Christians, Constitutionalists, and patriots.

I'm all three.

We're already seeing some of that now--speak against Bush, you're a traitor. The Patriot Act is nothing but a huge witch hunt. And as the cliche goes on Fark.com--Old and busted: Witches. New hotness: Terrorists.

And like over 300 years ago, when witches were the ones accusing others of being witches, the true terrorists will be calling those who oppose them terrorists.

I think it's high time people started reading some history and actually LEARNING from it! What's that quote--whoever doesn't learn from history is doomed to repeat it, or something like that?

That's all too true.

[edit on 1/1/2005 by Amethyst]

posted on Jan, 2 2005 @ 09:20 AM
link   
We need to look at what we ourselves are doing, in this situation bounded by Evil.

6 "Then I saw another angel flying in midheaven, with an eternal gospel to proclaim to those who live on the earth--to every nation and tribe and language and people. He said in a loud voice--

7 "'Fear God and give him glory ("space" "room to act"), for the hour of his judgment has come; and worship (do his Will) him who made heaven and earth, the sea and the springs of water.'" Rev. ch 14.

This is not a time to screw up, give in, give out or give up--if one is serious about getting through to the other side.

posted on Jan, 2 2005 @ 10:01 AM
link   
``

Our presence in Iraq is Futile
as the word of G-d, in which Pres. GW Bush is a professed believer,
says in Jeremiah 25
"...that I will punish the King of Babylon and that nation,
the land of the Chaldeans,
for their iniquities....
and I will make it a perpetual desolation"

The idea i get from this and the surrounding context
is that Nebuchadnezzar (King of Babylon) was punished [see history]...

in addition; the nation/geographic-political entity
including the land of Chaldeans (Mesopotamia) will suffer punishment
because of their iniquities.

Furthermore, that nation and all future states in that area
which is Mesopotamia-Babylon will suffer an ongoing and
perpetual desolation-destruction

So, is it any wonder that dictators like Saddam Hussein, Baathists,
American & coallition forces, the resulting insurgents-AQ-Jihadists
are only the recent history's means of making Iraq a perpetual desolation

The idea of ousting a potential threat, repressive dictator....
then installing a new-Iraq democracy, has it's IDEALISTIC promise,
may sway public opinion to justify & favor that undertaking...

Does President GW Bush, the neocon regime, PNAC, CAP, et al
in actuallity....desire to aid the scriptual prophecy of making Babylon-Iraq-
Mesopotamia, the 'perpetual desolation'
...and this whole 'operation' is just a phase
in the forcasted 27 year war(s) between nations & kingdoms
alluded to in scripture and by Nostradamus, other seers in history??

It--- is all these things that are explained in all the preceeding 11 posts- -
also- - the intrigues, keep building & ensnarling, huh?

)(

posted on Jan, 2 2005 @ 10:13 AM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

The NWO is not merely destroying Iraq; they are destroying the world, to save it for themselves.

Chem-trails are their tool.

I know chem-trails are real because I have a disease that reacts to them.

If you know anything about scripture at all, you've read:

Rev 11:18:

"The nations raged, but your wrath has come, and the time for judging the dead, for rewarding your servants the prophets and saints and all who fear your name, both small and great, and for destroying those who destroy the earth."

This places the ones who destroy earth's people with chem-trails, the ground with depleted uranium; and "due process" by squandering America's assets--not in league with prophets and faithful--but in league with Evil.

Fundies are so locked-in-step with the apostle "Paul," they're folding their hands in their laps and watching this false Leader serve to destroy the whole planet? Praying to God the whole time?? Wow, that's dumb.

Duh?--considering the Official outcome (written in the past tense as if the outcome is chiseled in stone).

Terrorism is just a ruse, a side-bar, a gambit to keep people off guard.

The real issue is genocide--methodical, pre-planned and executed by well-meaning people who are afraid to make waves.

I'm making waves. This has got to be stopped.

posted on Jan, 2 2005 @ 04:13 PM
link   
You listen to Art Bell too much. I've seen pictures of chem trails. They look like contrails.

Chemtrails are like Yeti and Chupacabras, and 100 pound housecats. Juding by the dispersal rate of an aresol at that altitude, It would take a fleet of Jumbo Jets with specialized dusting apparatus to deliver enough material to affect even one small state. All you need to do is a spectral analysis of these "Chemtrails" and what they are made of will be known. What do you think they are?

Why do you feel that Chemtrails are the NWO's secret weapon against the world? I just don't follow that community. There are more real and pressing issues at hand.

We agree on the nature of evil, but I think its methodologies are still not well understood.

Arky

posted on Jan, 2 2005 @ 04:15 PM
link   
You listen to Art Bell too much. I've seen pictures of chem trails. They look like contrails.

Chemtrails are like Yeti and Chupacabras, and 100 pound housecats. Juding by the dispersal rate of an aresol at that altitude, It would take a fleet of Jumbo Jets with specialized dusting apparatus to deliver enough material to affect even one small state. All you need to do is a spectral analysis of these "Chemtrails" and what they are made of will be known. What do you think they are?

Why do you feel that Chemtrails are the NWO's secret weapon against the world? I just don't follow that community. There are more real and pressing issues at hand.

We agree on the nature of evil, but I think its methodologies are still not well understood.

Arky

posted on Jan, 2 2005 @ 04:17 PM
link   
[Weird Double post deleted]

[edit on 2-1-2005 by Arkaleus]

posted on Jan, 2 2005 @ 04:27 PM
link   
They affect me, Arky.

When they appear in the sky, I get sick.

And that has been going on for about five years, reliably.

So, it's no coincidence; and I believe they are THERE to snuff our immunological systems.

They send me into tachardia and panic whenever they show up. And I have no other reason to experience those symptoms. I'm retired now,
mostly.

posted on Jan, 2 2005 @ 05:54 PM
link   
I simply don't believe there is anything coming out of the back of jets besides exhaust. Maybe there was some project for this or that, but I don't believe it is part of a conspiracy to harm or alter anyone. This topic makes its rounds on Art Bell and Alex Jones, and I have never found ANY evidence to support the claims of these folks.

Perhaps your symptoms are psychosomatic. I get the willies around certain women, and my knees shake, and my heart beats a whole lot faster. Is that tachardia?

Just kidding

Arky

Arky

posted on Jan, 2 2005 @ 06:05 PM
link   
No, that's not tachardia because it subsides naturally.

Mine doesn't stop.

I'm surprised you don't know about this.

From your writing, I got the impression you were an aware person.

[shrugs] Whatever.

I know what I know, and I have a lot of company.

If you don't want to know about the aluminum/barium powder they load into airplane fuel tanks with the fuel, then you will not know it.

now will you? Nor will you be aware of the effects that powder create.

posted on Jan, 2 2005 @ 06:45 PM
link   
I didn't mean to be so condescending, but I guess I am ignorant of the matter.

Please teach me of it! I am willing to examine the evidence if it is available. I don't trust our government at all, so I won't dismiss the issue.

What do you claim is happening, and what chemicals are being used against us?

Arky

top topics

<<   2 >>

join