It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Woman Claims She Raised a Baby Bigfoot

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+14 more 
posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 03:11 PM
link   
I did a search on here but didn't see anything. If so, mods please remove. Anyhow, I read this story in another publication and thought it interesting besides being bizarre and most likely didn't happen. The first thing of course, I thought, why no pics. Until the end of the story where she says she will eventually provide proof, but for now wants to protect them.

"Woman Claims She Raised a Baby Bigfoot"

"AVONDALE, La.–A woman claims she helped raise a Bigfoot between the years 1964 and 1972. L. Melacetti, 70, says she found the animal when he was a baby, abandoned in the swamps of Louisiana".

"She lived in that house as a single woman and had no children, which made it easy for her to keep a secret. “He was my friend. Even though he couldn’t speak well, sometimes he’d say words I taught him in English. Words like “tomato”, “food”, “love” and “hungry”. Eventually, she says, the beast grew up, and one night Melacetti received an unusual but pleasant surprise"

"When asked about evidence such as pictures she replied that she has some she keeps in a secret spot".
cryptozoologynews.com...

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 03:17 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 03:19 PM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

Aaaw! I really want this story to be true! I like the thought of a tiny bigfoot trying to say 'love'. That is too cute.
And then bringing his friend round for tomatoes too.
Why not?
Cool story, either way.

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Can't wait to see which television network picks this up to do a reality tv show for it.(sarc)

Really nothing else to say. Unsubstantiated claims on one hand vs. ones belief she's telling the truth and not just selling a book.

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 03:25 PM
link   
"your wife is a bigfoot isn't she Gus?"

Eddy Murphy Comedy Routine. look it up. he has a filthy mouth and the f bomb is used every few seconds to if you want to see his "your wife is a bigfoot" routine you have to google it. but it is hilarious.

"Goony Goo goo"
edit on 12-9-2015 by stormbringer1701 because: (no reason given)

+8 more 
posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 03:31 PM
link   
I will name him George, and I will hug him and pet him and squeeze him....

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 03:46 PM
link   
There was a lady on Art Bell's Midnight in the desert show a couple of nights ago.
I think she said her name was Elaine and she claims she has a Bigfoot living in a wood or forest near her home.
She says it comes to her yard and has done since around 2007.

It was a good interview and most of the callers believed her story.
To be honest, she sounded credible to me.

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 04:13 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 04:24 PM
link   

When asked about evidence such as pictures she replied that she has some she keeps in a secret spot. “Oh you rascal, the only reason I wanted to tell you my story is to show the world these animals are beautiful creatures. But I would never, ever, betray my best friends

So show the world then.....lets see the pictures from the "secret spot"....because publishing her "secret journal" for a few dollars wouldn't be betraying her "best friends" at all would it?

She sounds like a chancer to me.

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Yeah well, the problem is even if there is photos... wait for it...

no ones going to believe that they are real, initially, anyway!

Plus sometimes an ounce of sense as said in the reply, doesn't including proving something. Maybe she fears if the world knew, they would hunt them to extinction, who knows.

Thanks for sharing OP, going to look more into it. Would be nice is info is released on it. Wonder if she has video on top of the images or any other "evidence".
edit on 12-9-2015 by dreamingawake because: "

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 04:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: lambros56
There was a lady on Art Bell's Midnight in the desert show a couple of nights ago.
I think she said her name was Elaine and she claims she has a Bigfoot living in a wood or forest near her home.
She says it comes to her yard and has done since around 2007.

It was a good interview and most of the callers believed her story.
To be honest, she sounded credible to me.

That was an enjoyable show to listen in on. I believe she called in before but he finally got her on the show. While I'm a bit weary, as usual, find that maybe she's got something there.

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 04:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable

originally posted by: SecretKnowledge

Theres a thousand stories like this, if she doesn't produce the photo's then whats the point of telling the story? If she has an ounce of sense she would know that people will want to see them..

Here's a thread just for you OP.....From the site owner

Awe, just for me? I feel special from the other 314,244 members. Your reply just wreaks with your condescending attitude. Have a good day, Jackwagon, and thanks for your pointless contribution to my thread.

Those trolls that don't have the mental capacity to think any thing other than "Pics or it didn't happen," would be the last to believe a 100% genuine picture anyway.

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 05:47 PM
link   

If she really cared about Bigfeet, she should have kept her mouth shut about the whole ordeal. If anyone finds out where they live, they'll hunt and kill every last one. I hope for Bigfoot's sake she's making it all up.

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 06:04 PM
link   
i,m british and these stupid headlines take me back to the daily sport headlines from early nineties,anyone british will know exactlly what i,m talking about,put anything on front cover just to sell papers.

heres a link to a few.

uk.images.search.yahoo.com...;_ylt=A7x9Und9rvRVmHEAk993Bwx.;_ylu=X3o'___'BsYWhiN2NvBHNlYwNzYwRjb2xvA2lyMgR2dGlkAw--?_adv_prop=image&fr =yhs-avg-fh_lsonsw&va=sunday+sport+crazy+headlines&hspart=avg&hsimp=yhs-fh_lsonsw

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 06:05 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 07:47 PM
link   
That was about the worst cartoon representation of a bigfoot ever on that site. Is that it?
With no evidence whatsoever, the imagination cannot even appreciate this hoax.

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 07:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Urantia1111

If she really cared about Bigfeet, she should have kept her mouth shut about the whole ordeal. If anyone finds out where they live, they'll hunt and kill every last one. I hope for Bigfoot's sake she's making it all up.

That was my first thought. If she was that concerned with their well-being, she shouldn't have said anything at all (that is, if the story is to believed at all).

PS That is an awesome avatar.

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Older people coming up with "secret" information always seems to be some revalation. Old lady claims to raise baby bigfoot. Scientist on deathbed claims we have alien bodies. Sounds like the National Enquirer here in the States, or like the previous poster mentioned, the magazine in England.

Of course there was the story of the Russian bigfoot that had children that were raised by members of the village. One day evidence will come out, or not. I'm not holding my breathe.

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 12:15 AM
link   
She gave more than enough information for someone to track down the alleged location.

Should anyone have nothing better to do than look for mythical creatures.

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 02:58 AM
link   
There was a guy in China who raised 2 bears for 2 years thinking they were puppies while they ate his chickens and grew awfully big. Someone sold them to him as dog pups that'd grow up to be nice good guard dogs. When the man found out about the true nature of his ''dogs'' he called the police who then had them taken away to an appropriate wildlife centre.

Point being: Even if you're not a young child or mentally disabled, (the man had the sense to call the police etc, and actually took care of them pretty well) you can make mistakes. This man was just inexperienced with dogs/animals.

I read the story provided in OPs link, and to be honest, it sounds like the setup of a children's movie script. I think this woman probably knows that she cannot really expect the reader to believe her story; they'll have to take it for what it's worth, and that's not much.

I can imagine raising a bigfoot leaves evidence, or a lot of experience at least with these creatures, so she'd be able to recognise bigfoot feces? And she could tell us about specific behaviours, such as how they play or anything, or if they mark their territory with their scent... anything. The thing about sitting on the porch with it doesn't really sound credible either. If you've actually spent a lot of time with a person or an animal, it wouldn't be one of the first things to tell to someone new to that subject. There's a difference between remembering nice long evenings with that bigfoot, and saying ''I sat with a bigfoot'' ('how cool is that')

But that's just impression, might be just me.

Besides, I can imagine that a creature like a bigfoot needs a lot of food growing up, apparently this woman was a farmer (meaning she probably produced food) which is a lot of hard work... especially in those days. (I think?) Given that she was a single, childless woman, she wouldn't have been too wealthy, especially back then? How could she feed it then?

Ah well. It's all just a matter of choosing what to believe I suppose. There's no way that I can disprove it either, but that onus still lies with her. (if she wants more people to believe her story) Given that I don't specifically or particularly believe in bigfoot and don't find this story very believable anyway, I don't think it's true. But hey, who knows

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join