It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This Is One Anniversary I Could Live Without

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 08:01 PM
link   
They say time heals all pain, but this pain I feel in the depths of my soul has left an indelible mark that 14 years of time has done nothing to diminish.

I hope those evils jerks that pulled this crap are prepared for the Karmic crap storm they have reaped. They will have their eternal spiritual life to look forward to in the deepest darkest abscesses of the cosmos.

Never to see the light for many lifetimes of incarnation. They will enjoy the existence of scum and slugs. I hope it was worth it for them to have their fake measly quadrillions of dollars.

Fortunately, the souls that did ascend that day were able to do so without any Karmic infractions because those that inflicted this damage are the ones that will pay.

So, Happy Anniversary you scum sucking disgusting bat crazy dips, I hope you enjoy that black hole and the lack of light, if any souls deserve it you do.

To those of you that are still affected by this day, love in my heart and soul to you and your human condition, stay true to your spiritual being.

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Well said regard less of how it happened it was and remains a horrible act that is beyond
words in its evil.

And that continues to affect people around the world.

to the victims and famleys affected you will never be forgotten.

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 08:37 PM
link   
I had a terrible day when this happened. I wanted to be happy, but on that day, happy was far away. My daughter's birthday is 9/11 and she turned 1 on the day this happened. She's 15 now, but every year, I can't help the sadness mixed with the pride and joy of my daughter becoming a young woman and 14 years hasn't made it any easier.

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 08:38 PM
link   
These evil people somehow manage to enjoy their own misery. It's time we transcend dualism and move forward to the next step, they're holding on to any last folicle of power they have left.

Their time is up and they refuse to let go. This will only make things worse for them. If any of those who are corrupt know what's good for them, it's about time they join the whistle blowers and try to reverse the corruption they have promoted.

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 11:36 PM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

That sucks, but at least you have something to be really grateful for. Look to that.

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 03:57 AM
link   
a reply to: soulpowertothendegree

The day should be there for remembering what it used to be to live in Freedom. And what a cost it has been to get rid of it.

new topics

top topics

join