It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Economy Crash / New World Government / Comet / September 2015

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 12:57 PM
link   
The Economy is going to crash around the 13th of September. This event is going to ease the way for the New World Government / Religion announcement at the United Nations summit on the 25-27th of September.

A comet is in-fact heading towards earth. However it's being sent by Jehovah himself.. Expect increased natural disasters in the weeks leading up to the 28th Of September, due to the gravitational pull of the comet.

Try to show Love, Honour, Dignity, Loyalty, Humility, Integrity, and most importantly help out your fellow humans.

The King of the Heavens Jesus will soon be returning to purge the evil flowing within the earth. We need to assess ourselves and make sure we're trying our best to live moral lives.
edit on 11-9-2015 by TimothexJJ because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 01:03 PM
link   
I like Doom with a quick turnaround time.

Personally, I'm certain Jesus wouldn't send a comet to kill us. He was a peaceful type.

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 01:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: raedar
I like Doom with a quick turnaround time.

Personally, I'm certain Jesus wouldn't send a comet to kill us. He was a peaceful type.

Jesus was, most of the people who have "Found/Accepted" Jesus are Not. I just wanted to make a point. Be the Jesus, Not Preach the Jesus #Tag.

But if we go out by a comet, then there is nothing to do but accept it and keep on Loving, as Jesus would want...

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Didn't you just make this exact same thread in another forum?

Edit: Why, yes. Yes you did....
www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 9/11/2015 by AdmireTheDistance because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 01:07 PM
link   
a reply to: TimothexJJ

originally posted by: AdmireTheDistance
Didn't you just make this exact same thread in another forum?

I Know Right?lol. I total overlooked the New feed.lol

My Friend, the Mods will move it for you, no need to re-create. lol.
edit on th09Fri, 11 Sep 2015 13:09:00 -0500K201590030pm9 by SirKonstantin because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 01:10 PM
link   
a reply to: AdmireTheDistance

He's new bro. Go easy on him.

Regards,

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 01:10 PM
link   
a reply to: raedar

Lol.. Right you are man. Jesus is a humble, kind, gentle King.. But he isn't returning as such a sweet guy this time around.. He's returning to purge the earth of the disgusting evil..

If you have any spec of light inside your heart that Jehovah and Jesus can work with then I believe you will be saved.. It's only evil, corrupt people that need to worry.

Sorry for posting multiple times. I'll be more careful

Stay strong people : )
edit on 11-9-2015 by TimothexJJ because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 01:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: SirKonstantin

He's new bro. Go easy on him.

Regards,

Awww, do I have to? Lol

Edit; OP, in the future, if you place a thread in the wrong forum or something, just click the alert button on your post, and ask a mod to move it.

edit on 9/11/2015 by AdmireTheDistance because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 01:12 PM
link   

With any luck,the swivel-eyed theist lunatics will be the first gone.

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 01:16 PM
link   

P.L.U.R. (Peace, Love, Unity, Respect)

Now Shake Post and Let's Move on....lol.

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 01:17 PM
link   

And for all we really know, extraterrestrials could have directed the comet to Earth, easier and cleaner that way...not jesus. It's just another point of view to look at.

Regards,

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 01:18 PM
link   
So the comet will be selective in its targets....

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 01:18 PM
link   
a reply to: SirKonstantin

1st there'd have to actually be a comet.

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 01:20 PM
link   

a reply to: SirKonstantin

1st there'd have to actually be a comet.

Yes, you are correct there Raedar.

Regards,

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 01:23 PM
link   
I have this image of an incoming comet with Jesus riding it like a horse and crashing into political enemies of the US lol. More war, yay!

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 01:25 PM
link   
I thought Jesus already died for my sin, wtf is this scam!

BREACH OF CONTRACT!

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 01:30 PM
link   
being the contrarian that I am... the harbinger, the shemita, the total financial system collapse will not happen as the pop-culture chatter are all agreeing on...

there has to be a falling away first... scoffers will be correct in the short term (say 6 months)

the prophecies, the Mystical Hebrew predictions/cycles of destruction or shattering will not happen as we generally agree is bound to happen....(in September 13th or 28th of 2015)

the big fail of economic collapse will help the masses to forget the predictions based on scriptures...
the masses will 'fall away'...they- the pop culture masses & MSM will sneer at the prophets who have been flooding the media with their 'divinely inspired' books/DVDs and other cottage-industry money making schemes....

prayer cloth anyone.... only $2 each

OP

that comet or asteroid approaching Earth and creating havoc with the planet gravity must be as dense as Jupiter is big...maybe it is a mini-black hole instead of a tiny comet or asteroid that is causing ecological changer to the Earth already... I say hooey on that part of the OP
.... it does not fit with known physics and reactions....
thanks anyhow
edit on th30144199664311372015 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

edit on th30144199680211402015 by St Udio because: ........... & ___________

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 01:42 PM
link   
I'm going to do am Arnie on this one, sometime around the end of September to pass the usual ridicule. Honest my prediction is one you can hang your hat on, take bets at Ladbrokes!
edit on 11/9/2015 by yorkshirelad because: clarity

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 01:43 PM
link   

I have this image of an incoming comet with Jesus riding it like a horse and crashing into political enemies of the US lol. More war, yay!

You mean like this?
LOL!

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 02:18 PM
link   
I know the world markets are shaky, and I saw the possibility for the crash coming not too long ago, but things look pretty stable right now. Something big is going to have to happen over the weekend to cause economic fallout for Monday. Time on that one is running short.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join