It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Evidence Supporting Bob Lazar's Story?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2015 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Hey guys. I did a quick search but couldn't find anything relating to this particular story, but my apologies if this has been/is being discussed elsewhere on ATS.

I haven't been on ATS in a while, that's what having kids has done with my time, but I do still dip into one of my favourite topics when I get a chance, UFO's.

I recently listened to this Coast To Coast Am show hosted by George Knapp, with main guest filmmaker Jeremy Corbell, John Lear makes a quick appearance, as does Gene Huff.

The topic of this show that interested me the most was Corbell's finding of a new witness relating to the Lazar story.

Now, I know a lot of people on here will flat out deny that Lazar is credible, and this is always a hotly debated topic. Researchers like Stanton Friedman has long challenged Lazar's story, as far as I can tell Friedman mostly has issues with Lazar's educational background or lack thereof. Fair enough.

Jeremy Corbell attests that he has found a witness who knew Lazar whilst doing contract work at Los Alamos Laboratories back in the 80's. The witness, an engineering physicist, is named as Dr Robert Krangle.

Cobell's interview with Dr Krangle can be found here: Dr Krangle Interview

Ok. I'll just round off my post with this, regardless of the debate regarding Lazar's educational credentials, if Dr Krangle's testimony is legit and Lazar was a physicist working at Los Alamos, that alone changes the playing field, for me anyways. I've always been prone to believe the Lazar story, that being said I don't accept it as gospel truth and I try to keep an open mind on this subject.

Opinions?

Here's the full C2C show:

edit on 10-9-2015 by seabhac-rua because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2015 @ 12:07 PM
link   
I thought Knapp also found a directory with Lazar's name listed...even after the government denied he worked tthere.

posted on Sep, 10 2015 @ 12:12 PM
link   
How quick a search was it?
Because when I typed in 'Bob Lazar' in the search the first result was this thread that you didn't see?
www.abovetopsecret.com...
*le sigh*

posted on Sep, 10 2015 @ 12:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Iamnotadoctor

Beats me?

posted on Sep, 10 2015 @ 12:56 PM
link   
a reply to: seabhac-rua

that alone changes the playing field, for me anyways.

sorry for asking this (just getting ready to watch to video)...but aren't you among the "sane", debunker, scientist side ?-...if you know what I mean.

posted on Sep, 10 2015 @ 01:13 PM
link   
A thread on this topic was previously created.

Please add any comments to the ongoing discussion here

This thread is closed

new topics

top topics

join