It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The fortune cookies, are starting to screw with me!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 02:09 AM
link   
Hello my friends, where does this story begin? i am left in the truly bewildered state because let me tell you something.. I've seen her!
(old hag, in a sleep paralysis state) ,

yes I've seen ,it!
( A god damn, grey alien outside my window looking back at me through my bedroom window,when i was ten years old! however I've always written that experience off as a childhood hallucination)

naturally i'm as crazy, as two mongoloids screwing a door knob.

here is Darren brown, explaining the religious experience.. the idea that science can reproduce the experience of agency, a great video BTW you ought to watch...

the next video, in fact fly's in the face of GOD,it says that there are deeper phenomenon that all of us conspiracy theorists, understand .

there is something beyond the surface value, Which determines who you and i truly are; and that this can be manipulated in order to produce certain outcomes...

When i speak about the strange and inexplicable, this is how i see it, whether i am speaking abduction or ghost,or even when speaking about meaning in chance.. I am truly speaking about, anything that falls under the strange and inexplicable..

( a post of mine below)

I believe for those who have been abducted the experience and it's personal realness is measured by the high strangeness involved. Where seemingly contradictory and completely unknown, and terrifying actions are displayed by their abductors, often times in bed ,other times driving down the road.

The realness of the experience appears to be genuine at least subjectively ( not always, as some people commit fraud,and we are prone to things like sleep, and mental breakdowns) There are many similar motifs throughout history however that have a similar archetypal progression to alien abduction.

When I look for answers in this phenomenon, I look to people like Carl Jung. I believe that archetypes are the fundamental innate forms from which all thought and human action, and plots derive from. Having said that, perhaps there is a parallel flow of information, and or collective unconscious;in which societal pressures and the ebbs and flows of a progressing collective unconscious can manifest certain phenomenon.Thus producing reports of similar activity that is specific to a certain time period.(ie. elves, old hag, dwarfs, giants, angels the list goes on and on)

Of course everything I said has absolutely no way of proving it.I could write a long lengthy piece pointing to shared motifs and archetypes from civilizations that were not in contact with one another,but it's circumstantial at best and certainly upon the inspection of the scientific method it would not hold up.

To me,I don't believe that a true advanced civilization would travel the light years and cosmos to play cloak and dagger games with unsuspecting humans. However, I do know that our fears of such a thing occur because of a deep conflict we have within our psyches,possibly originating from our desire to be better care takers and more harmonious with our environment. the potential that we in fact are the aliens playing catch and release with our own psyche.

One last point, notice that many abduction cases when the abductee speaks to the aliens they reveal the nature of our world, and impart knowledge in order to help humanity grow, so that it to might one day be a space faring species. Also there are others still that speak of all out destruction, and some are just cold and meticulous. Are these true instances of ' aliens' or does this sound more like a human thought and human knowledge and desires deep within our selves?

I just recently have been eating Chinese, and no i don't hear voices in my head (if i ever do, please admit me to a hospital immediately)..

However i do look at the seemingly disconnected things and see relation to me, perhaps that's anti atheist(even though I am atheist on a bad day, and agnostic on good)

,PERHAPS THAT'S CREATING AGENCY! is it? i'm not so sure, because without a doubt, it took all of the coincidental happenings,and coincidental fulfillment's, for you to coincidentally disagree with me..

let me put this in perspective..We are on a floating marooned rock,spinning around an exploding ball of hydrogen, in outer space, having a conversation on a integrated network, questioning the paranormal things in life...

Yea, weirder # has happened..

fyi here is a picture,

I say all that to say this, i know for a fact that the majority of cases are completely explainable and fall inside the mundane and prosaic, there are without a doubt a certain amount of cases, abduction or otherwise that fall into the truly extraordinary. Though i am very skeptical, and even sometimes mocking, this much i know is true; something strange and inexplicable is truly occurring, just what that is, i do not know. I would very much appreciate your opinions and experiences thanks
edit on 6-9-2015 by TechniXcality because: (no reason given)

edit on 9/6/2015 by tothetenthpower because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 02:13 AM
link   
Nvm fixed.
edit on 6-9-2015 by boozo because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 02:16 AM
link   
a reply to: TechniXcality

No, there is nothing more than this. There is nothing beyond the surface value.

What you experienced has driven you to express what you have taken away through the only agencies that you have available to you, which is art, in this case writing. You told your story.

This phenomenon is the same that has driven others of our brothers and sisters to express what they have taken away as phenomenal engineering feats.

Each to their own capacity and understanding, we are driven to make stuff of our lives and the earth.

P.S.

The *ucken, fortune cookies, are starting to screw with me!

That's their job.

edit on 6-9-2015 by Bybyots because: . : .

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 02:22 AM
link   
Tell it to the six foot praying mantis.
Reg aye bene shwa machu bene.

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 02:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Bybyots

And brother, though I am normally nihilistic, I am trying to to be otherwise in this post.. So please join me in my sentiment.

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 02:26 AM
link   

So please join me in my sentiment.

I do so, deeply.

I've had the hag in one way shape or form since 7.

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 02:32 AM
link   
I'll just assume your avatar isn't intentionally screwing with me.

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 02:34 AM
link   

Isn't it enough that you are involved with ATS?
Now you want ATS to get involved with you and these
these , these freeking fortune cookies? Well forget that,
I mean I speak for more self only, but I've seen what war in
Heaven is like. Nope not do'in it!
edit on Ram90615v35201500000029 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 02:39 AM
link   
a reply to: randyvs

You, are missing the point of my OP..

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 02:39 AM
link   

lol! at your thread title.

The world is strange dude, and sometimes we trip out about it. That's what I got from your post
haha. Enjoy the ride and be kind to people.

Oh and I know you think the cookies are telling you something but they're not. really.
Edit to add sleep paralysis is awful!
edit on Sunday42fAmerica/Chicago2015-09-06T02:42:39-05:00423042248America/Chicago by lifecitizen because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 02:42 AM
link   

Of course everything I said has absolutely no way of proving it.

No. Dude, you don't have to prove anything...

To me,I don't believe that a true advanced civilization would travel the light years and cosmos to play cloak and dagger games with unsuspecting humans.

However, I do know that our fears of such a thing occur because of a deep conflict we have within our psyches, possibly originating from our desire to be better care takers and more harmonious with our environment. The potential that we in fact are the aliens playing catch and release with our own psyche.

...that's real clear and cogent.

I totally agree with you.

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 02:43 AM
link   
a reply to: lifecitizen

G'damnit, you are missing the point of my OP as well.. I guess I am not being coherent enough !

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 02:46 AM
link   

Apologies for not getting it.

Maybe sum up the point in less sentences for the dummies?

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 02:54 AM
link   
a reply to: lifecitizen

Brother, I am saying that all of the, "strange and inexplicable" relates back to the primordial imagery,aka the collective unconscious, I am making a very broad point, explaining all that happens from missing socks, to alien abduction and even serendipity, it's a loose theory of mind.. My OP, and has a lot that needs to be added to it, I'm drunk so forgive me but I believe, most can understand..

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 02:56 AM
link   

One last point, notice that many abduction cases when the abductee speaks to the aliens they reveal the nature of our world, and impart knowledge in order to help humanity grow, so that it to might one day be a space faring species.

Also there are others still that speak of all out destruction, and some are just cold and meticulous.

Are these true instances of ' aliens' or does this sound more like a human thought and human knowledge and desires deep within our selves?

Yah, see!. It's a story generator that makes us push.

Everything is made of stories.

makes a case for reading the instruction manual. When it's available.

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 02:57 AM
link   

I'm drunk

Jaysus, me too.

Are we all loaded?

ETA: Why are people not flagging this?
edit on 6-9-2015 by Bybyots because: . : ,

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 03:01 AM
link   

Because it's 3am when I posted brother, and the title is sarcastic, and humorous which makes folks believe it's silly as usual, but I did that on purpose, I am glad you understand what I am saying..

Must be a drunk thing

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 03:04 AM
link   

No, for real.

It's rare that decent posts are made.

OI hope folks read carefully.

And there is nothing more than this.

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 03:09 AM
link   

Ok. I followed that I guess. I hope this is all in my mind lol- this
world is bat # crazy and not in a good way.

Im not a brother btw. just for future reference, its not that big a board.

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 03:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bybyots

I'm drunk

Jaysus, me too.

Are we all loaded?

ETA: Why are people not flagging this?

Working on it. That does not negate the honesty of my replies.

<<   2  3  4 >>

join