It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Great New Idea

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 04:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: NoFearsEqualsFreeMan

originally posted by: Wookiep
a reply to: NoFearsEqualsFreeMan

Well alrighty then hero! Good on you! Stick it to the man!!!

Please tell me, do YOU care? You say nobody cares, that must be including you, right?

So why dont you just say that YOU dont care? Are you not man enough to stand by your opinions? or do you really need to hide behind the notion that nobody cares?

I care more than you want to know, but I don't and WON'T pander to internet-tough-guy punks. This goes WAY beyond online talk. Kudos to anyone else who understands that. Even YOU, if that's the case. But who the hell really knows??? ATS is like everywhere else online. Can you really PROVE you care here? I bet you can't. Most of what we see here online is all talk. It's all BS. I WISH you, and countless others could actually prove me wrong. But you can't! Yet you're so good at getting offended over posts you don't like online. DO SOMETHING!

edit on 3-9-2015 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 04:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: NoFearsEqualsFreeMan

Well alrighty then hero! Good on you! Stick it to the man!!!

Please tell me, do YOU care? You say nobody cares, that must be including you, right?

So why dont you just say that YOU dont care? Are you not man enough to stand by your opinions? or do you really need to hide behind the notion that nobody cares?

I care more than you want to know, but I don't and WON'T pander to internet-tough-guy punks. This goes WAY beyond online talk. Kudos to anyone else who understands that. Even YOU, if that's the case. But who the hell really knows??? ATS is like everywhere else online. Can you really PROVE you care here? I bet you can't. Most of what we see here online is all talk. It's all BS. I WISH you, and countless others could actually prove me wrong. But you can't! Yet you're so good at getting offended over posts you don't like online. DO SOMETHING!

I gave you a star for that post

I can relate to that, and no, i cant prove it - but i will think of a way to prove it, atleast to myself - cause your right, it is so easy to say i care, and then do nothing more than write on the internet about it
But i didnt get offended by your post, i just dont want people to give up - so i tried to prove you wrong - and your right, you only have my words on the internet for it, but i do care, i want to live in a better world

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 04:34 AM
link   

Well then, we agree. Likewise, I starred your post.

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 08:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Chickensalad

This is pretty cool. I love when people -- just an average Joe and/or Jane Doe -- step up to the plate to make our world a better place. I also love that the officer said "We are human beings too." They are indeed, and it's that "too" that has been sadly missing from the national dialogue... by design, in my seldom humble opinion.

I can only speculate, but the fact that he did use "too" tells me that at some level he empathizes with those who also feel they have a target on their back -- put there by some of his brothers in blue, among others of course.

Maybe this is a turning point. I won't hold my breath, but I can hope.

edit on 3-9-2015 by Boadicea because: punctuation

edit on 3-9-2015 by Boadicea because: punctuation

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 03:14 PM
link   
My absolute favorite part about the social media post was the fact that there was no mention of race by either party involved.

Because it doesn't matter, they were both humans and race most likely didn't factor into one human having another humans back.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join