It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The "False Flag" of how exotic, operational craft such as the Black Triangle get their money

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2015 @ 04:20 PM
link   
“(Ai)r Force leaders on Monday shrugged off concerns that the service got the projected 10-years cost of its next-generation bomber wrong to the tune of more than $27 billion.
Last year, the Air Force told Congress the estimated cost for developing the Long-Range Strike Bomber from fiscal years 2015 to 2024 would be $33.1 billion. This year, the service put the price tag at $58.2 billion between fiscal 2016 and 2026, a 76 percent increase.”
Source: www.thefiscaltimes.com...

Add these billions to the two trillion that the Pentagon lost at one point--so then Secretary of Defense Robert McNamara instructed us--with other extreme cost overruns for specific defense programs, and you can get some idea of how the US can research, develop and make operational equipment such as the back–engineered UFO triangles to replace the long-gone shuttle and manned space flights. Or would you rather go out at night and gaze up at the ISS or the silly space plane and think that there is where your money goes?

posted on Aug, 31 2015 @ 04:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Aliensun
And that is only a piece of the pie. There are plenty of other avenues for them to run off of as well.

posted on Aug, 31 2015 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Hillary designed the shape of this craft, she is fond of black triangles. Get use to it little proles!

posted on Aug, 31 2015 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Tallying up the black budgets, including misplaced money, gives you an idea why the US fights for the Petro$ like it's very existence depends on it.

The day the USD no long trades for brent crude oil is they day the US as we knew it is gone. Who knows what will be left after the curtains get pulled back. It certainly won't be good to be a US "citizen".

There will be border walls --to keep people in or divided from each other like Hunger Games.

posted on Aug, 31 2015 @ 04:58 PM
link   

I hope some folks won't mind if I return to the aim of my topic:

I don’t regret the money spent for those secret ventures, but to hide the triangles and other exotic machines from the American public is a travesty to our good faith in our government. Over half a century of hiding the truth about alien UFOs is still at the core of US government policy and perhaps even mandated by a blanket UN policy for all governments. but enough is enough the population of the world can handle the truth.

I halfway suspect any day now the Chinese will get tired of the situation of our controlling this area specialized area of high-tech knowledge. They may choose to burst the whole bubble by announcing that ET UFOs are real, that we harbor the technology in secret to gain control of the world, and given the world’s situation, shame on us, that technology should be shared with the world. Would they not be correct in that view?

If such were disclosed, the US would lose enormous prestige (again/still) in the world and the Chinese whistle blowers would stand ready to reap the rewards with their production capabilities ready to get strongly involved in the business of building their own military and commercial models. Surely, they are tired of reproducing the scraps we throw their way. Their doing the so-called “Disclosure” maneuver for the world about UFOs would give them a terrific edge in both politics, economics and human relations.

edit on 31-8-2015 by Aliensun because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2015 @ 07:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Inarismessenger
And that is only a piece of the pie. There are plenty of other avenues for them to run off of as well.

Yeah. its not like they pay 100 dollars for a hammer and 1000 for a nail is it? lol.

posted on Aug, 31 2015 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Cancel all world military budgets and take that same amount of money and spend it on A creating and developing a robot army that can produce any and all goods for humans

B makkng sure all humans have clean water food and a place to live with access to the Internet

And C creating breakaway civilizations and commercializing space with a moon hotel the size of Manhattan.

posted on Aug, 31 2015 @ 11:08 PM
link   
MOST of the world can handle the truth, but some cannot. Only about 50% of the U.S. population accepts the theory of evolution, which is 19th century science. About 50% of Muslems accept the theory of evolution; which will the rest think about alien vistors? Even worse, about 25% ( time.com...) of Americans think the Sun revolves around the Earth. What will happen to some people when confronted by alien visitors? I mean, certain people have already spilled the whole program, but official denial allows the uneducated the option to disbelieve, and the religious can think what they want without having their beliefs disturbed.

posted on Aug, 31 2015 @ 11:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Parthin96

We have California to compare them to we'll be fine.

posted on Sep, 1 2015 @ 12:07 AM
link   

Bookmarking to return later when I have the time to formulate a good reply, but I do enjoy your contributions to the site.

Would you elaborate a bit on (Ai)r Force if you can or are willing?

originally posted by: Parthin96
SOME of the world can handle the truth, but most cannot.

Fixed that for you.

edit on 1-9-2015 by StratosFear because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-9-2015 by StratosFear because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2015 @ 12:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aliensun

enough the population of the world can handle the truth.

No it cant. Im afraid...billions of devout religious followers are in a wast majority.

But i agree on your point...we should still know.

posted on Sep, 1 2015 @ 05:55 AM
link   

I think it's ironic that when the government tells you they dont know about aliens, you dont believe them. But you would believe them if they told you something that confirms your predisposition.

And you think the Chinese would disclose the truth? This is the country that denied building artificial islands, and when proven denied that they were military constructs.

posted on Sep, 1 2015 @ 06:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Ridhya

Most people tend to believe what they want to believe, but I'm sure you knew that already.
--------------------------

OP--If you want to define cyber attacks as war, then we've been at war for quite some time--but I don't know if one could call it WWIII [if they define it as war at all].

edit on 1-9-2015 by RobinB022 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2015 @ 07:21 AM
link   
the insane feedback loop of massively (covertly) funded military secret crap and it's attendant paranoid M.O. is holding back any chance of humanity progressing beyond finding ever-better (and more expensive) ways to destroy each other. this goes for all the world's military forces. madness. the timeless industry of warfare surpasses all other earthly enterprise in it's scope, persistence and pointlessness.

posted on Sep, 1 2015 @ 09:34 AM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

I have heard of government departments here paying three hundred percent more than they would on the high street, for everything from copier paper to disposable pens and other sundry stationary.

It would not surprise me to find that similar stupidities are afoot elsewhere!

posted on Sep, 1 2015 @ 10:00 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

Welcome the wonderful world of COTS procurement and "standards" that exist simply to exist.

They select company A that becomes the "certified" supplier...one that, oh say might be co-chaired, run, or affiliated by someone in the procurement loop (like a senator, division lead, ect). Company A then charges through the nose because they have created a tiny monopoly.

Anyone not using the "certified" supplier is now subject to blackmail. Essentially, its just yet another piece of red tape to threaten peoples jobs. Damned if they have a cost overrun and damned if they want to use some one cheaper.

This is why sh$t is so expensive in the government, they pretty much do it to themselves. They think it makes things idiot proof, ie cheaper because fewer mistakes, but in reality its not.
edit on 1-9-2015 by sirChill because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2015 @ 11:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit
a reply to: yuppa

I have heard of government departments here paying three hundred percent more than they would on the high street, for everything from copier paper to disposable pens and other sundry stationary.

It would not surprise me to find that similar stupidities are afoot elsewhere!

Its funny how they think we cant see the money and its going somewhere to fund something. the cost and procurement thing another poster above suggested is a easy way to hide the black projects being funded.

posted on Sep, 1 2015 @ 11:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: onequestion
Cancel all world military budgets and take that same amount of money and spend it on A creating and developing a robot army that can produce any and all goods for humans

B makkng sure all humans have clean water food and a place to live with access to the Internet

And C creating breakaway civilizations and commercializing space with a moon hotel the size of Manhattan.

Agreed...

If only i could devote myself to an organization who's sole agenda is to achieve what you stated above (type 1 civ)... i would.
unfortunately, no such organization exists, yet!

I had the same thought myself the other day, about creating robots that create for us whatever we need and cannot create ourselves.

posted on Sep, 1 2015 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Shell companies/front companies. There are probably some well-known profitable businesses making a ton of cash that fund black projects.

Everything is contracted out, so it's not like the government has to run these programs directly. There are a lot of layers that can be put between the government and the contractor.

US military contractors can also license technology and patents to other companies and industries to reap profits. Then there's shell companies, drug/narco trafficking ...

Basically the money comes from a variety of sources, changes hands a lot and in the end looks like a huge ball of spaghetti (a mess) and is virtually impossible to trace/track down.

EDIT: And that's just the stuff that "doesn't exist" -- we're not talking about the actual "black budget" that does exist and is known about by members of Congress. I'm talking about money that no one but the people inside these jet black, beyond obsidian black programs use.
edit on 1-9-2015 by MystikMushroom because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2015 @ 12:14 PM
link   
a reply to: sirChill

Indeed, and much of the tax on these things is either never recovered or hidden anyway, creating slush funds upon slush funds, through back channels piggy backing on back room deals...

What democracy? Show me the place democracy has in such a system, or rather, show me where such a system fits into democracy!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join