It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alright, What's Going On Here?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2015 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Let me start off by saying I'm the last person that probably should be posting in this particular topic...but am at a loss. I'm an ex-behavioral therapist and physicist that is deeply rooted in the scientific fields. I basically chose both topics in college to disprove several events that happened in my child hood not limited to my near-death experience at 4. Throughout my life I've had a oddly large amount of paranormal activity and would typically attempt to justify it until several witnessed events began to happen which led to including the involvement of the church (Which I loathe). I got deathly sick, and was on a lot of medication including 240mgs/oxy a day (Blast getting off by the way haha) and during these times, family members would report seeing things around while I was in treatment or drugged out waiting for the next operation. During this time, I don't remember much...however it's cost my several relationships, including one with my sons mom who was tired of continuously seeing things in the house. Now again, I'm scientific and despite what I'd been seeing, I just turned a blind eye to it.

To be honest, I assumed it was some type of mass delusion or a bizarre case of FoP due to the severe head trauma that sent me into a near-death experience however my mother has mentioned that prior to me slipping away, I was speaking to a woman regularly as a child. The same woman I had spoken to for years prior to the incident of trauma...so this was something different. I'm saving you the novel I could right on experiences as I don't care to actually sprawl this out into thousands of pages so I'm attempting to surmise everything up.

Flash forward to when my son was 3. At the time, my sons mom and I moved as she refused to stay in our old house due to several weird events. In the new house, shortly after moving, they began again. My son began talking to someone in his room and his mother of course freaked out. During a conversation, she asked me to draw up what I used to see, and so I did. Before we could even show my son, he came out of his room and said while pointing at the computer screen in my room "She's here now." Now let me clarify, this is not a ghost or a guardian angel. I don't know if I completely believe in those things to the extent some do...but I'm curious of any thoughts people might have in regards to this? She has sharp k9's and not normal ears along with a condition that resembles heterochromia (One ocean blue and green). About 6' and slender, typcially appearing nude or in a haze of shadow but always friendly it seems. No scaring or anything, my sons mom's first encounter and last at our old house involved her watching something open the door, sit at the foot of the bed and begin rubbing my back as I slept. She said she felt absolute horror and actually woke me up several times. Once coming out of the room we found the house in disarray. Any ideas ats?
edit on 31-8-2015 by Jenisiz because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2015 @ 02:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Jenisiz

I think you know what she is, if not who.

Have you ever asked her to reveal herself to you?

posted on Aug, 31 2015 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Not sure what it is... A spirit perhaps? A poltergeist?

All I know is, I TOTALY want to stay a few days in your house!

I mean.. before you have to hire an exorcist, of course.

edit on 31-8-2015 by StallionDuck because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2015 @ 02:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cuervo

Took the words right out of my mind.

posted on Aug, 31 2015 @ 02:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cuervo

Haha, this made me laugh. I have an idea after years of looking into it and being ambushed by some gypsies that were harassing me but am trying to be impartial. She's always here and she will pop out every now and then especially in the early mornings. Social Disorders and Schizophrenia ruled out thanks to other witnesses. I've actually had a nurse after an operation get surprised and say she saw a woman sitting in a chair in a lit room while I was drugged out. Woke up to the scream haha.

Stallion - Not a spirit or poltergeist I don't think. Whatever she is has been overwhelmingly friendly. It's almost like a constant FoP but much stronger. I wouldn't say suffocating but you can definitely feel a presence that gets stronger when closer. I wish I could explain it in words, yesterday I ran to CVS and it was pouring. While I'm paying it was just the clerk and I and all of a sudden, my good ol goosebumps I get from mediation just started poking through. Clerk noticed and said wow you must be cold. Immediately I looked up at the doors right as they open and it got worse...but feels good? I've no idea, but ever since remission, whatever it is seems to be back...and stronger than before. Oh, and the church has never been able to help, they actually suggested we move. I've been very tight lipped about this b/c of my career and was hesitant to post here after being a member for years...it's just getting very bizarre

Edit: I feel I should add...and this is where it's getting even more strange is the realization that this "thing" has influenced my life more than I ever care to admit on here. Something very personal I shouldn't probably share is the fact that every relationship I've had, at some point they ask me about her or what's going on in the houses. Out of 32 gfs (Yes, longest streak of being single was 2 months) 28 look similar but not exact. And I'm ashamed to admit, I never really cared for any of them...my honeymoon phase started and ended with the close of the first day.

I'm half black half german and this woman looks nothing like anyone in our family, not even remotely. But I can see her clear as day at random moments and it's getting stronger. I ran from my therapist job after some of the children I worked with started saying things from her. Knew personal details about my house...I had a child tell me "She likes that yellow fish you just bought."

posted on Aug, 31 2015 @ 03:22 PM
link   

My guess is that the entity is a demon/fallen angel. These creatures are of the spirit real and can manifest physically. As a physicist, what does that tell you? Maybe that they exist in a frequency that is beyond our ability to measure?

Science is man's observation of reality put together in a working theory. Human observation is limited so you should expect that some paranormal activity will have no "logical" explanation...not because one doesn't exist, but because the human mind cannot attain such knowledge with such a limited scope of observation.

How do you handle demons? By believing that Christ died to pay the debt of your sins. Then study and apply the Word of God to your life. That will strengthen the weak areas of your soul. Read and understand Psalm 23, it has helped me with demonic events before.

posted on Aug, 31 2015 @ 03:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: BELIEVERpriest

My guess is that the entity is a demon/fallen angel. These creatures are of the spirit real and can manifest physically. As a physicist, what does that tell you? Maybe that they exist in a frequency that is beyond our ability to measure?

Science is man's observation of reality put together in a working theory. Human observation is limited so you should expect that some paranormal activity will have no "logical" explanation...not because one doesn't exist, but because the human mind cannot attain such knowledge with such a limited scope of observation.

How do you handle demons? By believing that Christ died to pay the debt of your sins. Then study and apply the Word of God to your life. That will strengthen the weak areas of your soul. Read and understand Psalm 23, it has helped me with demonic events before.

I'm not religious at all, I was baptized as both Christian and Catholic growing up because both parents thought it would help. It didn't and sometimes made it worse (Do to the churches stance, especially when the dreaming of personal things involving other people started). I drifted away from the Church after some very interesting events in my life occurred around this entity. She's saved my life...one of which was falling asleep after already driving 24+ hours straight. I remember having that familiar feeling and laughing before slipping out of it an hour from the house. Woke up in bed with no recollection of what happened, sober. Another time was being robbed and shot at from ten feet away and holes being behind me but not through me. Actually quiet a few more now that I come to think of it defy explanation where I've got glimpses of outcomes to avoid, like riding in a car with a gf that ended up crashing. Stopping in the middle of a green light to let a rouge red light runner fly through based off a weird voice...actually countless attempts. My family laughs at how frequent it happens. She used to appear with two sisters, the one I still see is my profile picture I painted on my Toshiba tablet laptop years ago that my son recognized. I attribute 110% my remission due to her as I started seeing her when I had 6-9 months to live. It's been two years now. My GF at the time was getting bothered by this presence she kept hearing come into the hospital rooms or bedroom and sitting at the edge of the bed just like several previous gf as well.

I do adhere to your vibrations comment. I've made '___' before to try and see if it was possible to explain it, wasn't but a nice trip. I'm not a drug user save for the meds I had during treatment which wasn't working until I started seeing her again. I can say she's not a "guardian angel" as I'm pretty sure they wouldn't look like her (Who knows haha). She's always here, it's weird. It feels as if you're in a swimming pool with your eyes closed and you can feel people moving around you...only she gives you a different feeling.

posted on Aug, 31 2015 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Sounds like a succubus.

Are you having sex in your dreams? Often you dream of sex? Because if you are then you are having sex with this thing while you sleep or better yet... she is having sex with you while you sleep. Some even report of wet sheets??

I get the feeling you also have a large sexual appetite? (put mildly .... horny as a hound dog.... almost all the time?)

Watch your health......meaning your blood pressure. Go get a medical check up and have that heart checked out.

EDIT LATER: I bet you often wake up early in the morning......after 3 a.m.??? Between 3 and 4 a.m.?
edit on 31-8-2015 by DeathSlayer because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2015 @ 04:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: DeathSlayer

Sounds like a succubus.

Are you having sex in your dreams? Often you dream of sex? Because if you are then you are having sex with this thing while you sleep or better yet... she is having sex with you while you sleep. Some even report of wet sheets??

I get the feeling you also have a large sexual appetite? (put mildly .... horny as a hound dog.... almost all the time?)

Watch your health......meaning your blood pressure. Go get a medical check up and have that heart checked out.

EDIT LATER: I bet you often wake up early in the morning......after 3 a.m.??? Between 3 and 4 a.m.?

I do wake up a lot around 3-4. I usually only get on average 4 hours of sleep a night, it's been that way since I can remember and have been prescribed both serequl and ambien to no avail.

Oddly, zero sexual appetite. That's actually a problem I've been having for years as well. I typically have to be guilted into sex with GF's for some reason...it's like a chore. I figured I had a testosterone def. and had that check out as well but nothing was wrong with my hormones and I'm 32. Health is bizarrely well given what I've gone through, even my resting heart rate is in the high 40's which is very abnormal. When I sleep, it's actually freaked some out because of my very spaced out and shallow breathing.

I've searched for years for an answer to this and succubus has come up before but there's no sexual activity in dreams or anywhere. Oddly I've never had a wet dream either. Usually if I wake up around 3 I'll catch a shadow looking out the window or out the door way, sometimes near the bed but it's never threatening or anything. I've grown so accustomed to it, I've actually caught myself saying hello and rolling back over to attempt to fall back asleep. I've been told by gypsies and a few other groups (I didn't seek them out, they freakishly chased me down during a festival to perform a reading which I ignored and kept walking) I have a tie with a friendly djinn...I don't know if I believe that but I'm open to anything at this point (I mean look at her in my avatar, not very threatening looking or misbehaving either). I'm not scared of her in any way and neither is my son and guess I should probably strike up dialogue sometime today with it. I just wanted to feel out opinions before I opened that door back up. In the past when she talks, I can only see her mouth moving...I never hear anything unless it's a quick "Look" or "Stop".

posted on Aug, 31 2015 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Maybe she is a guardian angel or not. Its hard to say. What is a guardian angel supposed to look like? I have had experiences with both demons and guardian angel, sometimes in the same event.

Im not surprised that the "Church" couldn't help you. You can't be baptized into faith, you must choose it on your own free will.

Just be careful. Some demons will protect you to gain your trust, and they will start possessing you intermittently, resulting in unexplained blackouts...I have seen it happen to two of my closest friend.

If she is a demon, she will appear benevolent untill you resist her or reject what she tries to teach you.

What does your entity says about Christ? That would be interesting to hear.

Just remember that you are seeing one of an entire network of spirits. There are evil spirits and good spirits. They have agendas and they can be dangerous, even if they seem harmless. Test them by what they teach about Christ. That is the only way to tell which side they're on.

posted on Aug, 31 2015 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Just an FYI, Catholics are Christians. In fact, The Catholic Church is the church started by Jesus Christ in Mathew 16, verse 18, when he handed the keys to Saint Peter. Also, a person is only baptized once, as long as it is valid, meaning you were baptized "in the name of The Father, and The Son, and The Holy Spirit."

But, I digress.

I would suggest you contact a validly ordained minister of Jesus Christ, through apostolic succession. And this would be, and only would be, a Catholic priest. The diocese where you live will have a trained priest who deals with this. But start by calling your nearest parish office and setting up an appointment with your local priest. He will decide if it needs to go further, to an exorcist.

This is nothing to mess around with on your own. Satan exists, and from what you've written, what you are dealing with is not "of the light", by the sound of it.

I'm glad you were/are a baptized Catholic. I can almost guarantee, if you "rediscovered" Jesus, this "entity", if it does exist, would never bother you again.

It's that simple.

posted on Aug, 31 2015 @ 06:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: BELIEVERpriest

Maybe she is a guardian angel or not. Its hard to say. What is a guardian angel supposed to look like? I have had experiences with both demons and guardian angel, sometimes in the same event.

Im not surprised that the "Church" couldn't help you. You can't be baptized into faith, you must choose it on your own free will.

Just be careful. Some demons will protect you to gain your trust, and they will start possessing you intermittently, resulting in unexplained blackouts...I have seen it happen to two of my closest friend.

If she is a demon, she will appear benevolent untill you resist her or reject what she tries to teach you.

What does your entity says about Christ? That would be interesting to hear.

Just remember that you are seeing one of an entire network of spirits. There are evil spirits and good spirits. They have agendas and they can be dangerous, even if they seem harmless. Test them by what they teach about Christ. That is the only way to tell which side they're on.

I used to see shadow people, angles and a one demon long long ago. They've all kind of vanished save or the occasional shadow person here and there. Only she has really stuck around and has always helped me out. I thought for the longest time she was a guardian angel and asked and got a prompt head shake no. Same with the demon question...when I ask more, I can't seem to hear her. It's like someone hit a mute button. My son and I both have dreams with her in it and ironically they're the only dreams we have about ourselves. When either of us dream, it's from someone else's perspective and very bizarre. Ours usually consist of very vibrant colors but mostly blue and it's definitely not here. I'm not sure how to explain it, it's as if one is looking at the world like a picture book laid out in front of them. There's crazy colors I can't even explain that are connected with these lines and waves. My son calls them spiderwebs and they're everywhere. It's just myself and her floating around. If I grasp a string I slam to the end and it's as if I'm somewhere else...I spend what feels like an eternity leap frogging on these strings but it's never making sense and eventually I'll hear a goodbye and boom I'm up wide awake sometimes feeling numb for a few minutes.

It is these very intense dreams that lead me to a firm belief in vibrations and string theory. It's interesting as there's a mass of information coming out in regards to the "spooky" quantum effects, something I always believed for years already that finally has proof. Everything resonates, and I think whatever she is lies somewhere between. I've ascribed, from what little I know of her, is that she is somehow linked with us. Sounds crazy but I'm starting to believe she may be tied to antimatter and or some bizarre reason I'm the matter that she's attached too. I could get down the the physics of it, but to sum it up, all matter has antimatter that is linked to it. A push and a pull. I believe we may share bonds that science is just starting to interpret hence the reason I feel her presence most of the time. Similar to gravity, which goes unseen save or its effects. If this is where angles, demons and spirits reside...I'd assume they're similar. But I can't accept that as from what she's shown me...I've gained a lot of understanding of things. It's why I focused on physics was from these dreams. I started to drift from my meditation and other techniques taught by the church and other people and stopped seeing her for awhile...my health deteriorated incredibly fast. Diagnosed with 6-9 months to live. My GF at the time asked me while in the hospital who was the woman I was talking to...tbh, I don't remember as I was drugged the hell up. But the following day 3 tumors and shrunk, and treatment hadn't started.

posted on Aug, 31 2015 @ 08:48 PM
link   
My dreams are similar in that the only time I dream as myself, I always have to face a disguised entity. Often times I will get a warning from a guardian angel in the form of a real life acquaintance before my dreams go crazy. These dreams are often disturbing and I'm either tormented or tempted to commit evil. If/when I realize that it's a dream, I'm usually violently attacked, at which point I remember to pray. Prayer always stops it. The difficulty is recognising the simulation for what it is and remembering that God is with me. For some reason it seems that I am usually in a sort of trance. Breaking out of the trance is a challenge.

Any other dream I have is either as an outside observer or results in being cast/stretched out of body. Those are usually disturbing too.

I don't try to get into the science behind it, although I believe there is a scientific explanation. These are extradimensional beings. I know that the bible implies that there are both angels assigned to us by God as protectors and demons assigned to us by Satan as tormentors and decievers.

If you're up to the challenge, as her if Jesus is the Messiah. See what her reaction is. If there is indeed a hidden agenda, then it would be in your best interest to know what it is and how it involves you.

I possess knowledge that makes me a constant target of these demons. The more I learn, the more violent they become, but they have less power and influence over me.

Like you, I used to speak to an entity at night too...a little girl. I don't remember what she wanted, but it scared me. She looked dead.

Like I said we are targeted for various reasons. Don't know why, but of my closest childhood friends (three of us), I'm the only one who believes in Christ and I'm the only one who has not been a victim of demonic possession and psychosis.
edit on 31-8-2015 by BELIEVERpriest because: typos

posted on Aug, 31 2015 @ 11:54 PM
link   
A lot of good knowledge being shared here to which I agree with.

So if I understand you, this spirit has not attacked you in body or spirit..... at all, right?

It has not caused you any harm? No nightmares. Just dreaming......Am I getting warm?

If you see colors I would interested in which ones? How often do you see the color purple?

Is she the only spirit you see? Have you seen others?

I think you would be great to have on a paranormal team.

You know it is not easy to properly analyze this simply with a few paragraphs on ATS so I am going to throw all my cards in and say .........this MUST be a ghost - a spirit from a dead person who has not moved on, who has become attached to you.

Demons attack.....period. They don't wait long. There agenda is for you to die BUT first they want to have some fun terrorizing you and your family. Sure some of them first try to gain your trust and act friendly but you talk about this spirit being with you for years. They don't wait that long, normally only a few months (if that long) and then they turn on you.

This spirit does not communicate with you? Right? Not in dreams or audible? Right?

This is not an angel. An angel is a messenger from God and when they show up you will know, they will speak and you will hear the message.... so this is not happening.

So you can rule out demonic and angels. So there is but only one other possibility......dead person = ghost. A ghost can get mad and even dangerous when pushed but most will remain harmless.

Rule number one when dealing with ANY spirit whether demonic, angelic, or any other spirit..... ALWAYS be respectful. NEVER taught them or tease them.

This lady needs to be shown how to move on. Her fear has her grounded to earth and she is not ready to go for some reason. She might not even know that she is dead. These dreams you have...... could be from her life and she could be showing you this for whatever reason? Maybe you need to find out what she is looking for? Ask her if she needs help and if so with what?

You need to separate yourself and your family from this lady. You are a beacon for the spirit world and either this has to stop or you need to learn who is who and how to defend yourself and your family. Not trying to cause fear but if this does not stop, one day something will walk into your life and if it is demonic (which is most likely) you will be fighting for your life and your son's life.

A simple deliverance prayer from a pious man/woman should be enough to help this lady move on into the light.

There are many books on this subject and most of them are useless and only rehash what is said in others..... but I recommend you go out an buy this one:

Deliverance from evil spirits - A practical Manual, written by Phd Francis MacNutt. This guy gets into classifications of spirits and how to determine who is who. There are different spirits most have never been human.... This book will help you.

edit on 1-9-2015 by DeathSlayer because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2015 @ 05:11 AM
link   
a reply to: BELIEVERpriest

If you're up to the challenge, as her if Jesus is the Messiah.

What would either answer (yes or no) mean?

posted on Sep, 1 2015 @ 05:14 AM
link   

This is a fascinating thread. Thank you for sharing.

If she doesn't frighten or harm you, why would you want her to leave you and your son alone? Seems benevolent, from what you've said. I'm thinking guardian angel...

Are you inclined to tell us more about your NDE? What age were you? What happened to you and what did you experience during that?

I find this stuff so fascinating.

posted on Sep, 1 2015 @ 10:11 AM
link   
a reply to: BuzzyWigs

Biblically speaking, any answer but yes would make her a fallen angel. Either way, its a good litmus test. If the spirit is against Christ, they will often try to spend a lot of time convincing you why, and if you disagree, they will become violent. It will force them to reveal their true colors.

posted on Sep, 1 2015 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Then why ask? Putting her on the spot to "test" her would cause her to have to explain herself, and then attack?

Why not just let her be as long as she's friendly and helpful?
Talk about poking a bear!!

Thanks for the explain, though. If it were me, I'd let it be. She seems to be a fan of the OP, and invested in his well-being, in any case.

edit on 9/1/2015 by BuzzyWigs because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2015 @ 10:29 AM
link   
a reply to: BuzzyWigs

Just because she appears to be harmless doesnt mean she's not manipulating the op.

posted on Sep, 1 2015 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Into what? Staying alive and avoiding danger?
Like she's going to get him to "sign away his soul" to her (Satan)? Or on his deathbed to remind him of all the times she visited and saved his life and so he's guilty by accepting her gifts when she never explained why she was 'gifting' him?

Sorry, that's a stretch. A "guilt trip" sort of thing? "Look at all the things I've done for you! Now, come with me......straight to hell...." Like that?

edit on 9/1/2015 by BuzzyWigs because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join