It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Flaperon found on Reunion Island not from MH370?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2015 @ 05:47 PM
link   
a reply to: TheAristTocratS

They found it at the end of July. The vacation starts at the beginning of August. It would have taken several days minimum to verify it was from a 777 to begin with.

They're saying it doesn't match because maintenance done by Malaysian doesn't match. That was one of the ways they were going to ID it without the serial number plate. If it wasn't done right or documented, it wouldn't match.

posted on Aug, 30 2015 @ 06:12 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 30 2015 @ 06:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58

They found it at the end of July. The vacation starts at the beginning of August. It would have taken several days minimum to verify it was from a 777 to begin with.

They're saying it doesn't match because maintenance done by Malaysian doesn't match. That was one of the ways they were going to ID it without the serial number plate. If it wasn't done right or documented, it wouldn't match.

If that's how it ends, I suspect we'll be talking about Malaysia Airlines' maintenance records and whether they're any good.

posted on Aug, 30 2015 @ 06:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: LogicalGraphitti

If that's how it ends, I suspect we'll be talking about Malaysia Airlines' maintenance records and whether they're any good.

Yes, it is funny that..as in funny peculiar! A bit like our funny peculiar media who attempt a force feed of information about MH370 with the 'expert' but limited numbers of alternative scenarios, when in truth nobody has a clue..it seems. A Flar for your post!

posted on Aug, 30 2015 @ 07:37 PM
link   
a reply to: LogicalGraphitti

The head of maintenance disappeared from press conferences about MH370, and wasn't seen from other press conferences he should have given. All this happened about the same time that the avionics records for the airline, including for MH370, went up in flames.

The shop had been there 30 years and never even had an incident, but right about the time that he vanishes and questions are being asked, there's a remarkably convenient fire destroying a number of potential answers.

posted on Aug, 30 2015 @ 07:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

Russian Kilo class aka Project 877 have a provision for a SA-N-8 SAM as well. I think the Indian Navy has some equipped.

Are they taking their time making 100% sure its from MH370? I bet. This kind of stuff takes time and when you have multiple jurisdictions/countries involved, it takes a while to cya and coordinate

Nobody want to be 'That guy" and conclusively declare something at this point only to be proven wrong.
edit on 8/30/15 by FredT because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2015 @ 07:56 PM
link   
a reply to: FredT

It's August vacation in Europe. The people they need to check the serial number at CASA are all on vacation until next week. They've been on vacation since the start of August.

The SA-N-8 fits with what I was saying with them being small missiles, for short range targets. Most of them are modified air to air or MANPADS missiles.

edit on 8/30/2015 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2015 @ 08:22 PM
link   

a reply to: LogicalGraphitti

The head of maintenance disappeared from press conferences about MH370, and wasn't seen from other press conferences he should have given. All this happened about the same time that the avionics records for the airline, including for MH370, went up in flames.

The shop had been there 30 years and never even had an incident, but right about the time that he vanishes and questions are being asked, there's a remarkably convenient fire destroying a number of potential answers.

According to one source, there was, 'routine' maintenance the day before,

"A replenishment of the crew oxygen system was performed on 7 March 2014, a routine maintenance task; an examination of this procedure found nothing unusual"
That's the day before the aircraft disappeared. I presume then that, a replenishment of the crew oxygen system is not inclusive of an avionics check, or even if it is something that is done for each flight.
edit on 30-8-2015 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Aug, 30 2015 @ 08:24 PM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

And the crew oxygen system is where the problem was found on several 777s. I would be willing to bet that the records about that repair were kept with the ones that were destroyed.

posted on Aug, 30 2015 @ 11:59 PM
link   

a reply to: FredT

It's August vacation in Europe. The people they need to check the serial number at CASA are all on vacation until next week. They've been on vacation since the start of August.

Thats true, in 2005 many hospitals shut down for vacation in the same time frame and the resulting heat wave killed quite a few.

posted on Aug, 31 2015 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Does anyone else recall the 777 in tel aviv hanger. People say it's the only possible plane but I recall two maybe three others. Another plane had been decommissioned I believe. Forgive me in the haze of my memory but if you recall all the information and disinformation at the time of the crash makes it tricky for me to pull up a link. Anybody remember these extra 777's?

posted on Aug, 31 2015 @ 08:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyosaurus

A number of them have been decommissioned. But the parts for them are tracked very closely. Aftermarket parts are a huge business, in the billions of dollars, and the parts that are removed are stored, and carefully watched or shipped to customers.

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 10:16 AM
link   
The French just said the part they found is from MH370.

"With certainty."

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 10:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

"It is now possible to state with certainty that the flaperon found on July 29, 2015 corresponds to the flight MH370," French investigators said in a statement.

www.nbcnews.com...

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 10:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

So um...as a mod, like....can a new thread be made about this since it's a new development and the member that created this is no longer a member?

Honest question, not being a jerk.

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 11:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

Good news reconfirmation. Kinda.

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 11:11 AM
link   
well well... my personal conspiracy still has life...

I say the wing flap part, was secretly salvaged from the MH17 wreckage some two months later than MH370...the part was secreted from the Ukraine and planted on Reunion Island, with barnacles and all, to complete the illusion-deception

I also proposed that the conspirators hacked into the aircraft builders records to switch the ID parts numbers of the flaperon's of both aircraft...

but maybe the long delay is because the switched ID numbers are not consistent in both the construction parts list and the maintenance records.... so there is a delay because of the discovery that someone or group is guilty of tampering with the aircraft records
edit on rd30144129689103142015 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

The bottom line is that the French Investigation will probably not let-the-cat-out-of-the-bag... the public will likely get a very subdued and fuzzy answer that the part is from a MH flight (but exact identification of the flight # will not be spoken out loud-- as the Interpol & FBI both dig into the mess)
edit on rd30144129729703212015 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 11:16 AM
link   
a reply to: St Udio

The delay was because most of Europe was on vacation for the month of August. The people they needed to check the serial number were from Spain, and they went on vacation for a required one month vacation. They had to wait for them to get back.

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Due to the fact that the OP is no longer here to debate the topic, this thread is now closed.

Another will be opening soon.

Thread closed.

ETA
new thread here
www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on Thu Sep 3 2015 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join