It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This makes me all sorts of happy...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2015 @ 08:09 PM
link   
www.imdb.com...

Very much looking forward to January. I have high hopes - both Duchovny and Anderson are still at the top of their game (did you see her in The Fall?!?), and I'm confident Mr Carter is up to the task, too. Great to see a lot of the other characters returning, too - The Lone Gunmen, Skinner, Krycek, Smoking Man. Ah memories...

posted on Aug, 28 2015 @ 08:17 PM
link   
a reply to: redtic
Cool...I was a teen during the X files epis in the 90's,good spooky times.The episode "Home"was the creepiest.
BtW S&F.
edit on 28-8-2015 by greydaze because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2015 @ 08:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: greydaze
Cool...I was a teen during the X files epis in the 90's,good spooky times.The episode "Home"was the creepiest.
BtW S&F.

Absolutely - Home is a classic and probably the best of the MOTW episodes. Makes me wonder if they'll delve into those again, or stick to the mythology for these handful of episodes they'll be doing.

posted on Aug, 28 2015 @ 08:52 PM
link   

This is going to be good. I hope it turns into a regular thing. I miss the X Files.

posted on Aug, 28 2015 @ 08:52 PM
link   

The Fall was a good show, but I didn't like Gillian Anderson's character a whole lot. She came off as cold, and unlikeable to me. I can't wait to see her playing Dana Scully again. I hope it lives up to the hype! I don't recall the Home episode. I'll have to go check out that episode again on Netflix. Gotta love Netflix!

posted on Aug, 28 2015 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Yes, I'm very much anticipating this.

While The X-Files contributed (along with Sightings, Unsolved Mysteries, Roswell, and other shows in the 90s) to my naiveté about Ufology and related phenomena, which took me a long time to unravel with a more skeptical eye in years past, I still love the fictional universe they've created and the characters.

Even the X-Files movies - including the last one which everyone seemed to hate - felt like "coming home" to me. It's always just awesome to see these characters interact. Their chemistry is great.

Peace.

top topics

join