It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump Sets Record, Hits 40 Percent in New Poll

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2015 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Donald Trump, the GOP frontrunner, hit the 40 percent marker in a recent Gravis Marketing poll. According to a report, this is the first time a candidate has reached above the 30 percent mark.

Since the previous survey done by Gravis Marketing on July 31, Trump increased almost 10 points. Dr. Ben Carson increased 7 points and was named the winner in a Post GOP Debate Poll.

News article is pretty short, not much to comment on really. Seems Trump is going to sweep this by a long shot.

Honestly him vs. Hillary or Sanders? I dont think they have a chance.

Me, I think Im going to vote for Trump just to see how many liberals heads explode when he wins.

edit on 8/28/2015 by CaticusMaximus because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2015 @ 05:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: CaticusMaximus

Donald Trump, the GOP frontrunner, hit the 40 percent marker in a recent Gravis Marketing poll. According to a report, this is the first time a candidate has reached above the 30 percent mark.

Since the previous survey done by Gravis Marketing on July 31, Trump increased almost 10 points. Dr. Ben Carson increased 7 points and was named the winner in a Post GOP Debate Poll.

News article is pretty short, not much to comment on really. Seems Trump is going to sweep this by a long shot.

Me, I think Im going to vote for Trump just to see how many liberals heads explode when he wins.

Welll, that is a dumb reason to vote for him- amongst 1,000 others.

posted on Aug, 28 2015 @ 05:48 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

Won't you be moving to Canada if he's elected?

To the OP. . . . it's still over a year away. Polls now are nice, but much can and probably will happen before then.

I'm hoping for Skynet or zombies.

posted on Aug, 28 2015 @ 05:50 PM
link   
a reply to: CaticusMaximus
Gravis Marketing is a fraud Source

source

posted on Aug, 28 2015 @ 05:51 PM
link   
a reply to: beezzer

Yep.

posted on Aug, 28 2015 @ 05:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

Thats only the must AMUSING reason for me to vote for him.

Other reasons, amusing or not, include:

Handling the immigration catastrophe head on,
Pro-gun from the information available,
Major tax reform for a broken tax system,
Extreme business and managerial competence that might (probably not, but MIGHT) be able to halt Americas economic death spiral,
Legalization of drugs (probably not hard drugs) thus the end to the phony war on drugs,
etc.

But seriously... while all those things would be great to see happen... watching millions of liberals go into full fledged total meltdown would be priceless.

edit on 8/28/2015 by CaticusMaximus because: grammar

posted on Aug, 28 2015 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Gravis Grade
edit on 28-8-2015 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2015 @ 05:54 PM
link   

If you want to have the left lose their minds, get Trump to have Palin as Veep.

*kablooey!*

posted on Aug, 28 2015 @ 05:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: beezzer

*kablooey!*

Would you really want that?

posted on Aug, 28 2015 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Thats only the must AMUSING reason for me to vote for him.

Other reasons, amusing or not, include:

Handling the immigration catastrophe head on,
Pro-gun from the information available,
Major tax reform for a broken tax system,
Extreme business and managerial competence that might (probably not, but MIGHT) be able to halt Americas economic death spiral,
Legalization of drugs (probably not hard drugs) thus the end to the phony war on drugs,
etc.

But seriously... while all those things would be great to see happen... watching millions of liberals go into full fledged total meltdown would be priceless.

How would he handle the immigration problem?

- Ohh...building more scaleable walls and asking Mexico to pay for them- like they would.
-He only cares about guns if he owns stock in the company
-As President, he would have no power to completely change the IRS.
-He lost inherited money to several bankruptcies, not personal ones- like your average citizen has to do, he just had the company declare bankruptcy and lost millions for his investors.
-He can't legalize even soft drugs on his own. He would not have much power over that, it is all legislation.

posted on Aug, 28 2015 @ 06:02 PM
link   

To the OP. . . . it's still over a year away. Polls now are nice, but much can and probably will happen before then.

I'm hoping for Skynet or zombies.

What about cyborg zombies controlled BY skynet?

*kablooey!*

Whoa whoa whoa... lets not get too far out there, crazy rabbit! Reel it back in!

edit on 8/28/2015 by CaticusMaximus because: (no reason given)

link   
I think the only one that can beat Trump next year is Trump himself.

Clinton or Bush can't do it. Rightly or wrongly, people are fed up with the status quo.

link   

*kablooey!*

I would take that over hillary and whatever she drags along as a vp.

posted on Aug, 28 2015 @ 06:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

*kablooey!*

I would take that over hillary and whatever she drags along as a vp.

That question was for Beezer. And II would not take Trump over Hillary. Hillary makes me want to break things, thinking of her as President. But, in regard to Trump, makes me want to move to another country and join an extreme 'Prepper' organization. Maybe get re-baptized, think about the rapture. That is how bad Trump is.

posted on Aug, 28 2015 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Im all trump. Im tired of 1percent dynasties controlling the futures and fortunes of the average man.

The sheep that vote hilarity or Bush continue the cycle and are exactly....... sheep.

posted on Aug, 28 2015 @ 06:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: YeahYea4
Im all trump. Im tired of 1percent dynasties controlling the futures and fortunes of the average man.

The sheep that vote hilarity or Bush continue the cycle and are exactly....... sheep.

Trump is in the 1%. More money than Hillary or Jeb. I am not voting for Hillary, even if she is the nominee. But Trump IS the 1%. Not only that, he has no foreign policy experience, no government experience. He would be like a bull in a china shop and kill this country. At least Bush and Clinton know how the world works. They know how governments work. You can't just take a random person and make them the controller of the free world. This is NOT the movie "Dave", it will not go well like it did i the movie.

posted on Aug, 28 2015 @ 06:09 PM
link   

*kablooey!*

Maybe.

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

posted on Aug, 28 2015 @ 06:11 PM
link   
OP I'll be voting for Hillary just to see conservative heads explode

posted on Aug, 28 2015 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Go Sarah Palin for V.P.

posted on Aug, 28 2015 @ 06:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: YeahYea4

Trump is in the 1%. More money than Hillary or Jeb. I am not voting for Hillary, even if she is the nominee. But Trump IS the 1%.

Exactly... and he doesn't pretend like hes poor like the Clintons and he doesn't pretend to be a blue caller worker like every Bush.

He will win because in short he doesn't pretend and he doesn't apologize.

Americans are tired of the politicians. We are tired of it. We are tired of all the lies and deceptions just to get into power to only do what the people that pay you tell you to do.

Trump FTW

And I'm an old guy. Ive never seen his tv show or any reality tv show. I like grumpy old me like me that know what america should be about. And apparently so do a majority of americans.

<<   2  3 >>

join