It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Marine Recon Vet T alks Jade Helm 15

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2015 @ 05:01 PM
link   
I do understand this is not a popular topic for a lot of ATSers. Or not popular in regard to the constant argument that this is normal and not a conspiracy.

I came across this video today. It seems honest and forthright. I know a lot of vets. My mom was President of America's Heroes Association, locally, a veterans group. I know how they talk. Plain spoken, sometimes not completely articulate or divulging all high level mililtary information- but they were there and know how the military works.

This guy, except for the rapture talk, reminds me of one of those guys. I wuold like to share this and hear thoughts.

posted on Aug, 28 2015 @ 05:09 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

The man makes sense and good on him for speaking out. It looks that they preparing for a worsening of the economy.

posted on Aug, 28 2015 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Well if anything is going to come of Jade Helm itll definitely happen between Sept. 1 - 15th me thinks. Thar is for sure. As to the video its pretty good but ive definitely seen it posted here a while back when JH threads were off the wall.

posted on Aug, 28 2015 @ 05:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: glend

The man makes sense and good on him for speaking out. It looks that they preparing for a worsening of the economy.

Very true.

posted on Aug, 28 2015 @ 05:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: lightedhype
Well if anything is going to come of Jade Helm itll definitely happen between Sept. 1 - 15th me thinks. Thar is for sure. As to the video its pretty good but ive definitely seen it posted here a while back when JH threads were off the wall.

That is possible. A lot say it will be over a longer period of time. But the next couple months do have a lot of prophesy from multiple sources associated with it. Many more than past assumptions of SHTF.

posted on Aug, 28 2015 @ 05:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

This guy, except for the rapture talk, reminds me of one of those guys. I wuold like to share this and hear thoughts.

Bawhahahaha

Star and flag

This here thread has PO-tential

posted on Aug, 28 2015 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Sounds like same old crap people have been recycling since the late 1980's. Their is no logic to it, their is no point to it and their no way it would even be possible.

posted on Aug, 28 2015 @ 05:23 PM
link   

He seems sincere and it really doesn't make sense why the military would conduct an exercise among the population. Like the guy said, they have a lot of places where they can conduct military exercises. This is the first time in my life time where they've actually conducted exercises among the population.

Who really knows what our government has planned? I really believe if our government knew of a future catastrophic event, the last thing they would do is tell the public and risk mass hysteria. The last thing they want is to lose control. In their minds "We can't handle the truth."

posted on Aug, 28 2015 @ 05:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: MrSpad
Sounds like same old crap people have been recycling since the late 1980's. Their is no logic to it, their is no point to it and their no way it would even be possible.

It's not possible until it happens. I don't think this guy is recycling anything.

If I wanted recycle I would post Dabooh7. lol
edit on 28-8-2015 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2015 @ 05:29 PM
link   

If it is something sinister we will find out soon

posted on Aug, 28 2015 @ 05:30 PM
link   
i dunno about this guy.

question. isn't a part of jade helm about Artificial intelligence and how it relates to coordinating military assets?

if that's so then consider this. with the advent of all the new interconnectivity of computers, the vast amount sensors, data, command, control, coordination, logistics, and reconnaissance needs these days. and almost all of them not interfacing well or at all across all branches in a warzone. wouldn't you need to come up with sort of master controller to create a fusion of all this data and coordinate it all? i mean the left hand needs to know what the right hand Ius doing. and with all this data flying around its unlikely that will happen unless someone or something is acting like a CPU for it all.

maybe jade helm is the first attempt with a new system to coordinate all thevasseys and properly and efficiently share data between the various branches of thevarmed forces sharing a combat zone. you know to mitigate the fog of war.

now I know your saying but there are combat towns. yeah and combat towns don't have the electronic noise the infrastructure of a city has. combat towns don't have all the wifi, radio signals and already present data flying aroubd like a real city. the military has to account for and work around this. they would need to test the system in a real city to see if they can successfully coordinate everything in spite of all that interfering nouse flying around. signals still need to get to soldiers and other assets with out interference. gunna need to do a full scale multi branch test in a real city to see itif the systems work well enough before you take the show on the road to a real combat zone located in the middle of a enemy city like Bagdad or whatever.

hence jade helm.

not a test to practice martial law.

the guy says this is unusual because it's never been done before like this. no duh stupid.

I'm not buying this guys hypothesis at all. i doubt he's "in the know" and I actually do have both active and retired friends who served in both marsoc and the seals. this guy doesn't sound like one, so I'm not sure I'm even buying his credentials.

edit on 28-8-2015 by BASSPLYR because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2015 @ 05:31 PM
link   
It's the same old same old except we had 3 C17 Globemasters flying in to our local airport along with 2 blackhawks. I've seen the C17 once before a year ago doing touch and go landings. I think they're prepping for an economic collapse.

posted on Aug, 28 2015 @ 05:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Reallyfolks

If it is something sinister we will find out soon

Yep. I hope it isn't. But the people saying it is NOT normal, and people who have the intel to back it up are slowly outmumbering the people who say it IS normal or 'happens every year'. If it happened every year, I would have mentioned it years ago.
edit on 28-8-2015 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2015 @ 05:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals
It's the same old same old except we had 3 C17 Globemasters flying in to our local airport along with 2 blackhawks. I've seen the C17 once before a year ago doing touch and go landings. I think they're prepping for an economic collapse.

That too is an idea that is circulating. Something about this is not normal.

posted on Aug, 28 2015 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Hey, I'm a vet I was 11bravo or infantry. Here's the thing, we as in soldiers would never kill our own people. We would never wage war against the people we swore to protect, cops on the other hand they might and seemingly do on a regular basis, but the mentality of a soldier is so completely different then the mentality of a cop. They aren't even in the same ball park. Take it for what it's worth.

posted on Aug, 28 2015 @ 05:38 PM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR
Not the official memos given to local governments...You have more knowledge than they do I see.

posted on Aug, 28 2015 @ 05:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: TechniXcality

Hey, I'm a vet I was 11bravo or infantry. Here's the thing, we as in soldiers would never kill our own people. We would never wage war against the people we swore to protect, cops on the other hand they might and seemingly do on a regular basis, but the mentality of a soldier is so completely different then the mentality of a cop. They aren't even in the same ball park. Take it for what it's worth.

I know you wouldn't. And I am not tracking it down atm, but there were documents circulating the net that asked military and ABC agency employees that very thing.

posted on Aug, 28 2015 @ 05:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: MrSpad

All you can do is hope youre right that's it's not possible

posted on Aug, 28 2015 @ 05:46 PM
link   

He is right. Anyone with an ounce of critical thought knows it. And let's face it. What government would not prepare it's military for a martial law scenario. Especially in he United States. It is one of many contingency scenarios the US Government has in it's preparedness tool box. It's not been updated for sometime and they are doing just that. They are training and preparing for such scenarios.

I will leave the argument of nefariousness to others. It's not a matter of if but when civil unrest comes to US soil and destabilizes our society. It will be the Government that must assert order out of chaos and deal with the instability that comes from it all.

The concerns of what such an event or events could lead to by the hands of the military is a genuine one. Bad things can and will assuredly happen and accountability is required and that not something our Government is well known for in the last few decades.

So I say to the conspiracy theorists one thing. Keep them honest. If that is what it takes to wake Americans of the reality of what will come and what could happen when it does then so be it. Profess all of the conspiracies you like and can. The mainstream media will not do it. The state and local governments are failing to do it. Someone needs to shout from the rooftops. If the so called conspiracy theory nuts are all there is to wake citizens up then I am on board with that.

People need to be awake for this issue by whatever means required. When our own government won't be transparent and prepare us for the likelihood and shroud everything they do in secrecy the nut jobs are al the citizens have left to scream sanity. Go figure that that is the only defense we have. It comes down to us as individuals to assess how we want to respond though.

I will never turn on my Nation unless it turns on the American people. if it safeguards the citizens and does good works to repair it then I will work along side it. But if the Government turns it's sword inwards then I will be an enemy of the state because I will get my pound of flesh for every US citizen that is harmed by the government. It's a two way street.

posted on Aug, 28 2015 @ 05:47 PM
link   

You know, I've herd this, but I never saw it myself...

In the event if such a thing a take over of our country, coup or otherwise, it would be people like me fighting the aggressors.

I just don't believe our infantry forces would ever engage in such a thing, these guys love their country, these guys have flags draped over their graves, these guys are mostly good men. There are a few who just wish to kill, but they are few and far between. The majority of us have good moral compass and love our people.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join