It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Double rainbow!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2015 @ 08:08 AM
link   
Hello all, I though we could take a break from the doom & gloom and enjoy a little of this beautiful world.

I really hope you enjoy watching, peace to you all.

P.s. I searched for similar threads to find the appropriate forum, but if it needs to be moved, that's no problem.

posted on Aug, 28 2015 @ 08:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Jefferton

I've seen a few over the years, beautiful stuff.

posted on Aug, 28 2015 @ 08:14 AM
link   
I captured one this year following a devastating hail storm we had at our house. It was one of the most beautiful rainbows I have ever personally seen. The pictures however did not capture the beauty of the rainbow. The colors were so bright and vivid. You are right, our world can be a very beautiful place. I will try to find the picture and share alongside of yours.

Edit:
Found it, the second rainbow is to the right, not very clear. It is there, but the left one was so pretty.

edit on 5amFri, 28 Aug 2015 08:17:09 -0500p17869 by warpig69 because: add picture

posted on Aug, 28 2015 @ 08:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: warpig69
I captured one this year following a devastating hail storm we had at our house. It was one of the most beautiful rainbows I have ever personally seen. The pictures however did not capture the beauty of the rainbow. The colors were so bright and vivid. You are right, our world can be a very beautiful place. I will try to find the picture and share alongside of yours.

Edit:
Found it, the second rainbow is to the right, not very clear. It is there, but the left one was so pretty.

Very nice! I have to agree the camera can't fully capture the beauty. Just enough to appreciate it!

posted on Aug, 28 2015 @ 08:49 AM
link   

I have one from very recent in my hometown.. Not my picture.. 2 different people 2 different photos.

Hope you like them.

posted on Aug, 28 2015 @ 08:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Reverbs

That bottom one had to be amazing in person. You just cannot capture the colors in a picture, even with the cameras we have today. Thank you for sharing.

posted on Aug, 28 2015 @ 09:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Reverbs

Amazing photos!
Thanks for sharing!

posted on Aug, 28 2015 @ 10:52 AM
link   

really needed this today. swept away my doom and gloom

posted on Aug, 28 2015 @ 10:55 AM
link   
I once saw a triple rainbow, but I was driving home from work so I couldn't take a picture...

posted on Aug, 28 2015 @ 11:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: blondegiraffe

really needed this today. swept away my doom and gloom

You are very welcome!

posted on Aug, 28 2015 @ 09:11 PM
link   
What ever you all do, avoid that Auto Tune The Rainbow song I posted earlier.
It got stuck in my head after responding to this thread this morning and now I can't get rid of it.
Caught myself singing it in an elevator and my wife ..well...lets just say she doesn't like my singing...
while stuck with me in an elevator...lol

posted on Aug, 29 2015 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Rainbows are awesome.

During my visit to Amsterdam a few days ago I caught a double rainbow.

Here's another one from a couple of years ago.

And here's one with a dove flying in front of it. Probably my luckiest photo ever.

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 03:51 PM
link   
a reply to: kal1ch

Great pics, thanks!

new topics

top topics

join