It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sooo...BLM? Well...what about #BlackTransLivesMatter ?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2015 @ 06:34 AM
link   

Security Has to Get Involved When Black Transgender Lives Matter Activists Disrupt Clinton Event

theblaze.com

“Senator Clinton! Five black trans women were found murdered in this country!” one woman shouted.

“Senator Clinton! It is a state of emergency!”

Clinton responded. “I will certainly be happy to meet with you later, but I’m going to keep talking,” she said from the stage.

So, #BlackLivesMatter is really #AllLivesMatter, and nobody should feel excluded? IF you DO feel as though you are being intentionally excluded, you're simply being racist?

Well, here you have it. A subsection of black america feels the need to have their own call to arms. Hmmm. Maybe they feel that #BlackLivesMatter doesn't quite cut it? Maybe it's not quite as much the all inclusive love in as folks would love to think it is?

#ALLLIVESMATTER

- disclaimer.... I do think it is somewhat silly that the group is claiming a state of emergency over "5 black transgender women" being killed...so, please...don't even go there....
edit on 28-8-2015 by nullafides because: Just sayin...

posted on Aug, 28 2015 @ 06:42 AM
link   
I wanna be special too!!!!!
Facepalm. I'm sorry for the short comment, but it's just too damn early to deal with this level of idiocy.

posted on Aug, 28 2015 @ 06:46 AM
link   
a reply to: nullafides

They are not women, they are dudes who altered they bodies chemically and surgically.

I don't give a toss, what bs reasons given by anyone.

There is no such thing as a transgender woman, there is simply a guy that is #ed up in the head.

ETA-im transrich, and transnonworking.

That means I don't have to go to work today, and I get paid 100 times for it.

Because I lied to myself and the world, and can't accept reality.

Now pay up!!
edit on 28-8-2015 by johnwick because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2015 @ 06:49 AM
link   

What about Black.Trans.Muslim.Nazi.Jew.Politician.Lawyer.Female.Christian.Atheist.Cracker lives matter?

BTMNJPLFCAC's need lovin' too ya know!

Apologies if I have missed offending anyone, don't take offence.
edit on 28-8-2015 by Sublimecraft because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2015 @ 07:04 AM
link   
The whole #BlackLivesMatter thing is SPECIFICALLY about black men being killed by cops, apparently. Why they choose to call it BlackLivesMatter boggles my mind, because they are really only focused on that SPECIFIC issue.

That is why I don't care about the BLM thing. Now, if it was really about stopping police corruption and/or brutality, I'd have joined forces when it started....along with a few hundred thousand other people as well.

When you play the race card, and specifically exclude EVERY other race for no reason, you really do a fantastic job of segregating yourself. Ironic

posted on Aug, 28 2015 @ 07:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

You didn't include Irish!! I am offended!!
And, you didn't include Asian so I am offended for them.
I'd ask myself if this is a nightmare, but from what we've seen the last few years, this is the new reality.

posted on Aug, 28 2015 @ 07:14 AM
link   

This is an abuse of power issue, not a black issue. Of course it seems to be black you must identify with abuse, let me tell you something me having been white hasn't afforded me #, reminds me of a family member who went to jail all the black people were telling him because he's white it's easier,that's funny,his reply,"I've been white my whole life and im still sitting next to you". You all want to talk about abuse of power then we can have a real conversation, if you all want to say this is a race phenomenon then you can go ahead and just expect the abuse of power to continue because no one is addressing the deeper issue, and everyone's divided.

posted on Aug, 28 2015 @ 07:33 AM
link   
I'm completely different!
So treat me the same as everyone else!
But don't forget I'm different!

posted on Aug, 28 2015 @ 07:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: johnwick

They are not women, they are dudes who altered they bodies chemically and surgically.

There is no such thing as a transgender woman, there is simply a guy that is #ed up in the head.

Aren't opinions great? I have one too which happens to be your post is ignorant, lacking in facts and shows a pretty damned insensitive attitude toward people you consider mentally ill.

Lighten up, Francis. You're so worked up about this trans crap, you've missed the OP's point anyway.

posted on Aug, 28 2015 @ 08:28 AM
link   

+1 more 
posted on Aug, 28 2015 @ 08:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: EKron

originally posted by: johnwick

Aren't opinions great? I have one too which happens to be your post is ignorant, lacking in facts and shows a pretty damned insensitive attitude toward people you consider mentally ill.

Lighten up, Francis. You're so worked up about this trans crap, you've missed the OP's point anyway.

If it is insensitive to point out, cutting off your dong and taking hormones to grow boobs doesnt make you a woman.

Than insensitive I am.

##SNIPPED##

As for the op.... Blm is #ing stupid in every single aspect, I won't address it.

Black people choose to live like gangster gansters in a rap video, they abandon their children enmass, they ridicule blacks that try to better themselves and say they "aren't black enough" ....

Until the black community addresses these obvious logic falacies they will get no sympathy from me

Edited for spelling was in a hurry at work just got back to fix it
edit on 28-8-2015 by johnwick because: (no reason given)

edit on Sat Aug 29 2015 by DontTreadOnMe because: *** ALL MEMBERS *** Ending Rudeness, Hate, Bigotry: Getting Back to Basics

posted on Aug, 28 2015 @ 09:06 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 28 2015 @ 09:08 AM
link   
[quote

“Senator Clinton! Five black trans women were found murdered in this country!” one woman shouted.

“Senator Clinton! It is a state of emergency!”

Clinton responded. “I will certainly be happy to meet with you later, but I’m going to keep talking,” she said from the stage.

In the words of Hillary, "What difference at this point does it make?

"
edit on 28-8-2015 by Doom and Gloom because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-8-2015 by Doom and Gloom because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Aug, 28 2015 @ 09:10 AM
link   
I'll give BLM credibility when they start protesting over the death of a 9 year old girl in a drive-by in Fergusen.

Fringe goups just want attention.

*hashbrown:MyLifeMatters

posted on Aug, 28 2015 @ 09:18 AM
link   
a reply to:
post=19748388]johnwick[/post]

By this comment, you are limiting yourself from education, as well as intellectual and emotional growth. Closing yourself in to a shallow existence, fed only by your own beliefs. It's not a good way to grow intellectually, spiritually, or emotionally.

Don't we all want to become more intelligent creatures? You are shutting yourself off from that. From learning.

Something to think about.

posted on Aug, 28 2015 @ 09:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: supermarket2012
The whole #BlackLivesMatter thing is SPECIFICALLY about black men being killed by cops, apparently. Why they choose to call it BlackLivesMatter boggles my mind, because they are really only focused on that SPECIFIC issue.

That is why I don't care about the BLM thing. Now, if it was really about stopping police corruption and/or brutality, I'd have joined forces when it started....along with a few hundred thousand other people as well.

When you play the race card, and specifically exclude EVERY other race for no reason, you really do a fantastic job of segregating yourself. Ironic

BlackLivesMatter has nothing to do with their lives being more important than others.

In fact, its the exact opposite. Black lives are not valued the same as white lives and whatnot, and if you believe otherwise I really don't know what to say.

It's a movement to get the country to realize there is severe inequality. Still.

posted on Aug, 28 2015 @ 09:42 AM
link   
I am a bit disgusted by the comments on here already. Way to show off your bigotry and ignorance people.

Transgender people do get murdered at an alarming rate, and the murderer often gets away with it. This is an injustice.
edit on 28-8-2015 by jrod because: u

posted on Aug, 28 2015 @ 09:44 AM
link   
OH. Every time I see BLM I'm thinking bureau of land management not black lives matter.....

Oops!

posted on Aug, 28 2015 @ 09:46 AM
link   
a reply to: beezzer

So white people shouldn't speak against the state until white crime rates drop then?

posted on Aug, 28 2015 @ 11:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll
a reply to:
post=19748388]johnwick[/post]

By this comment, you are limiting yourself from education, as well as intellectual and emotional growth. Closing yourself in to a shallow existence, fed only by your own beliefs. It's not a good way to grow intellectually, spiritually, or emotionally.

Don't we all want to become more intelligent creatures? You are shutting yourself off from that. From learning.

Something to think about.

If you think championing and supporting the obviously mentally ill, no thanks , that is not the kind of growth our world needs.

Bruce genner is not a person to emulate or celebrate, he is the type that needs serious meds and therapy.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join