It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome to Macedonia

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Refugees from a few of the middle eastern countries like Syria are pouring into Macedonia. I'll link this article i found.

Thousands of exhausted refugees from the Middle East, Asia and Africa have crossed on foot from Macedonia into Serbia on their way to the European Union. The rush over the border on Monday came after Macedonia effectively lifted the blockade of its border with Greece on Sunday, after thousands of refugees stormed past Macedonian police who had been trying to stop their entry by force.

As a typical American, this video broadens my perspective on the world. I bet a lot of those people got their legs cut up from that barbed wire.
edit on 2482015 by southernplayalistic because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 10:33 PM
link   
a reply to: southernplayalistic

I find it interesting watching this the past few weeks.

History has shown this normally happens right before SHTF!

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 10:41 PM
link   
So now we can see the perspective of the Latin countries soith of our border from outside of the country?

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Great macedonia caves to german pressure. Welcome to macedonia!1 where you will take the food out of our own childrens mouths! where youll take healthcare away from citizens who actually live here! And best of all? we will pay you welfare that you wont appreciate and surely will send back home to fund things we dont like!(thats sarcasm in case anyone is confused)

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 10:53 PM
link   
Animals senses are alert when a storm is rising, this is just the beginning, famine will awake soon.

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Behold the 6th column.

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 11:08 PM
link   
a reply to: trifectaThis Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia was created in 1944 and is about 50% Muslim. Why don't their fellow Muslims treat them accordingly? Why push them onto other parts of Europe? Why not stop them at the borders of Europe?

Turkey is pushing them into Europe to regain what it considers it lost caliphate in Europe. Turkey is declaring war on Europe.

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 11:24 PM
link   
What the article doesn`t say is that there are thousands of them coming in waves and that Hungary is already building a wall so they won`t be able to enter the country and will have to re-route via Croatia.

I have no problem with people who are truly desperate and just want peace and safety for their family and are prepared to work fair and hard. But how can you tell the difference between these people and those coming in disguise to self-explode for the extremists or wage war from within?

I sense bad things will happen...

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 11:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Macdon

Germany needs cheap, foreign labor since their acquisition of Greek municipalities. People who are indifferent about Greek prosperity, uninvested, and desperate. Hostile ecomonic takeovers 101.

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 11:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: trifecta
Behold the 6th column.

Pardon my ignorance but can you elaborate on that comment please. What's the sixth column?

posted on Aug, 25 2015 @ 12:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes

Behold the 6th column.

Pardon my ignorance but can you elaborate on that comment please. What's the sixth column?

It's the column after the fifth, of course!

Sorry I couldn't resist.....

The Fifth Column is a reference to a clandestine Nazi satellite adjunct.

posted on Aug, 25 2015 @ 06:23 AM
link   

a reply to: Macdon

Germany needs cheap, foreign labor since their acquisition of Greek municipalities. People who are indifferent about Greek prosperity, uninvested, and desperate. Hostile ecomonic takeovers 101.

That's because the Germans themselves are intrinsically lazy. Their so called post war "economic miracle" was based on debt forgiveness by many countries, including mine (the UK) as well as Greece coupled with labour in the form of guestworkers in particular from Turkey.

posted on Aug, 25 2015 @ 06:31 AM
link   
With a war of genocidal proportions going on in their homeland, what do we think is going to happen??

We all know what needs doing, but agendas will not allow for it.

Syria needs to be stabilized. One way, or another.

The butchers bill will need paying sooner or later, so that maybe, just maybe, these people can go home and rebuild their lives.

Or, these refugees can be given new lives in other lands not their own, and be faced with bigotry/hatred because of misguided neo-nationalism which seems to be rearing its ugly head again, all over the world.

Are there other solutions?

posted on Aug, 25 2015 @ 08:01 AM
link   
That's what love bombs and bullets do.

posted on Aug, 25 2015 @ 08:33 AM
link   
I couldn't watch the entire video, but I only saw one woman. Where are the female and child refugees? Did they leave them behind to face what they are escaping from, or do they plan to bring them in once they are settled, I wonder.

posted on Aug, 25 2015 @ 08:44 AM
link   
a reply to: seagull

Seagull, you have a kind heart and I always take heed of your thoughts.

We perpetrated a war in Afghanistan, and another in Iraq. We made a mess. Then we spent years and billions of dollars cleaning it up.

This mess is theirs. The U.S., or Canada, the UK or Australia, would fight to the death if this mess was in one of our countries. We would continue to fight until we set things straight. These people are going to have to do the same.

posted on Aug, 25 2015 @ 08:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll
I couldn't watch the entire video, but I only saw one woman. Where are the female and child refugees? Did they leave them behind to face what they are escaping from, or do they plan to bring them in once they are settled, I wonder.

that's an interesting point. if they were fleeing they'd bring their families.

posted on Aug, 25 2015 @ 09:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: undo

originally posted by: angeldoll

that's an interesting point. if they were fleeing they'd bring their families.

True. they brought just enough children and women to get sympathy.

posted on Aug, 25 2015 @ 07:44 PM
link   
a reply to: seagull

Evidently you don't live in Europe.

posted on Aug, 25 2015 @ 07:47 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

I noticed this too. They are nearly all men.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join