It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What would happen if there was a new synthetic global religion?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 05:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

originally posted by: SachaX

originally posted by: reldra

some of us aren't deceived by the synthetic gods already known about. But others who think it is god will believe it.
So just add another to the pile for me to know as fiction.

I am Wiccan, but am of the persuasion that most religions- the current larger and medium sized ones- have similar origins. You didn't use a capitol letter for 'god' so, I am thinking you mean the same thing.

At university when I was told that "God" was always capitalized because he is the creator and deserves that respect was the same day I decided to not capitalize. Goes against my religion calling some fictional character the god of my ancestors.

But not to go off topic............
A synthetic global religion will never exist as long as there are people with outside views.

And what makes you think they will let have dissenting views of even of the non-religious kind?

One World Government and One World Religion ... Unity.

COEXIST becomes COMPLY. You've been groomed for it for a long time now through everything and all avenues. Global Love and Global Unity.

And if you don't go along with it, then you can be removed. They want to cull the population anyhow - See the Georgia Guidestones.

One world government or a stronger UN of sorts could probably NEVER change all religions and cultures. The world is too massive. They would be more interested in finances.

No one has tried to change my religion. However, religions t hat are loudly discriminatory have felt a little pushback. It's time. Get out of people's lives or you you are in the minority.
edit on 24-8-2015 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 05:57 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

They are still around, here is their homepage:

2045.com...

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 05:57 PM
link   
a reply to: John_Rodger_Cornman

Nothing. Like when something like scientology came into the mix. Very few converts from Christianity, Islam, judaism, etc. Mainly new followers

One more into the mix to fight with the others. More debates.

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 05:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker

They are still around, here is their homepage:

2045.com...

Tks for the crazy website.

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 05:59 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

I'm not a coexist wiccan bumper sticker wearer - And I do not share their beliefs.
Aliens or whatever other power who do not control the earth going around the sun and have no bearing on the millennia nature has been understood and has given life.
Believe me, if all hell breaks loose even the christians who won't convert will put pitchforks in the necks of oppression in the name of their god.

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Religion is the perfect foil and history can pay testament to that.

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 06:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cobaltic1978

Religion is the perfect foil and history can pay testament to that.

I do not disagree with that. But, people can only be pushed so far.

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 06:03 PM
link   

To answer the question posed in the title all I can say is, this is what would happen

link   

I'm not a coexist wiccan bumper sticker wearer - And I do not share their beliefs.
Aliens or whatever other power who do not control the earth going around the sun and have no bearing on the millennia nature has been understood and has given life.
Believe me, if all hell breaks loose even the christians who won't convert will put pitchforks in the necks of oppression in the name of their god.

you make no sense.

link   

originally posted by: TechniXcality

To answer the question posed in the title all I can say is, this is what would happen

LOL. Good one.

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Let us hope, because prayer doesn't seem appropriate in this particular thread.

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 06:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cobaltic1978

Let us hope, because prayer doesn't seem appropriate in this particular thread.

One can always pray. I pray for the crazy websites to go away...but I haven't yet been successful in that. I pray for other things and the Goddess provides. I have my ATS family, one of the things I have been provided with.

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 06:09 PM
link   

you make no sense.

That is however some pretty intense and markedly violent prophesy though.

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 06:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: TechniXcality

you make no sense.

That is however some pretty intense and markedly violent prophesy though.

Lol, yes, the pitchforks underscore that.

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 06:14 PM
link   
i'm not wiccan, I'm a witch is the point.
And wicca aint witches who have known thousands of years of aggression.
My ancestors did not allow christian influence to change things and would not allow some new hybrid religion to seep in.

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 06:17 PM
link   

What makes you think TPTB want to institute a single global religion? The whole point of the three peg ensemble is to create strife. The three religions keep their hamster wheel spinning.

And aren't you being a bit presumptuous about the "alien connection". Who's to say Christ wasn't an alien in the 1st place? Who says you aren't worshipping alien influenced/designed theology after all? Something tells me you didn't live 2000 years ago to verify.

Whatcha gonna say next? The token peckerwood "dem alien types are all de'hemons, and prodigy of Satan HIMSELF!!!" Come on I know your itching....

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 06:18 PM
link   

i'm not wiccan, I'm a witch is the point.
And wicca aint witches who have known thousands of years of aggression.
My ancestors did not allow christian influence to change things and would not allow some new hybrid religion to seep in.

Hmm. Many witches follow Wicca. Not all. Wicca has been around 100 years and more and is a mixture of several pagan religions. I dislike the word hybrid, sounds like a car. Well, glad to have another witch here, Sacha, if you are. Your name sounds like another well-known screen name, but probably coincidence.

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 06:20 PM
link   

You should look in to Project Bluebeam. Think your ideas ate pritty similar to the premise of the project.

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 06:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: trifecta

Whatcha gonna say next? The token peckerwood "dem alien types are all de'hemons, and prodigy of Satan HIMSELF!!!" Come on I know your itching....

That is a pretty silly question to ask of the OP. Nothing like that was inferred by the OP. But please, continue.

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Lucifer Telescope on the Vatican's Secure Mount Graham facility in Arizona, USA

Chislam (there are a ton, this one starts with the definitions)

edit on 24-8-2015 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join